hahahaha the dipshit libtards down here in Florida are freaking out

Biggie Smiles · 2327

Offline Sea

• spamming fucktard
  • Waterman
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +114 / -296
Reply #20 on: September 30, 2022, 11:21:34 AM
No shit ^^^^^ Looks like the aftermath of a NorCal fire.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Oerdin

• View Profile
  • Rated: +373 / -0
Would you consider a hybrid vehicle?

They cost 25%-33% more, they add a lot of weight and complicity, and not even Toyota can figure out how to make them reliable.  They are currently getting sued in Canada by RAV4 hybrid owners because a high power line which runs through the car keeps corroding, it costs $7000 to replace them, and Toyota claims it isn't part of your drive train so it isn't covered under the 10 year drive train warrenty.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Joe

• View Profile
  • Rated: +1939 / -1484
They cost 25%-33% more, they add a lot of weight and complicity, and not even Toyota can figure out how to make them reliable.  They are currently getting sued in Canada by RAV4 hybrid owners because a high power line which runs through the car keeps corroding, it costs $7000 to replace them, and Toyota claims it isn't part of your drive train so it isn't covered under the 10 year drive train warrenty.

I was thinking more of a Prius.

Do you have any data or worst case scenarios about those cars? I figger if theyve been around for 20 years they must be at least 1/2 way reliable.

Yeah, cars rusting out in Canada is quite a common problem here cuz of the harsh weather conditions.

We are not all lucky and blessed with near perfect weather like California, Oerdin!

Not even Florida is as good.

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +12204 / -5007
Buy a Dodge Hellcat. They stop making them soon and their value will skyrocket just like the SRT-8 Jeeps values did.

Offline Oerdin

• View Profile
  • Rated: +373 / -0
I was thinking more of a Prius.

Do you have any data or worst case scenarios about those cars? I figger if theyve been around for 20 years they must be at least 1/2 way reliable.

Yeah, cars rusting out in Canada is quite a common problem here cuz of the harsh weather conditions.

We are not all lucky and blessed with near perfect weather like California, Oerdin!

Not even Florida is as good.

I haven't done any research on Priuses.  I did know a guy who had a 11-12 year old one and the dealer told him the battery was bad and needed replacement which was around $10,000.  He ended up finding an after market guy who replaced individual cells within the old battery and supposedly rebranded the cells or what not but that was still $2500.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6