Author Topic: Historic Buildings  (Read 1535 times)

Offline BroadcastHoney

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by BroadcastHoney
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2614 / -2532
Historic Buildings
« on: October 14, 2022, 06:41:34 AM »
A few heritage buildings in Fremantle is just a video I threw together driving on my route. There is no room for perfection when you're shooting through a windscreen and moving in a car. One day when I have time I'll do a much better job with a far bigger variety.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline BroadcastHoney

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: Historic Buildings
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2022, 01:31:03 PM »
Contains Fremantle Prison (tourist attraction), Wool Stores and Graffiti...

Better quality photos I took yesterday. Every man and his dog or sports car were out on a sunny Spring Sunday afternoon... it was really tough trying to avoid people and cars.... Good for businesses I guess.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline BroadcastHoney

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2022, 11:49:11 AM »
On this one towards the end is a heritage building that has an aboriginal couple have basically camped in the doorway. I am really upset there are so many homeless people camping out. Something MUST be done. We never had homeless people before. It's truly worrying to me.

They should have done something about drugs 2 decades ago. This is only going to get worse.

Offline Herman

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Herman
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3569 / -1025
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2022, 09:13:15 PM »
I never got out there when I lived in Australia.
Prairie Redneck

Offline BroadcastHoney

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2022, 06:38:08 PM »
I never got out there when I lived in Australia.

Everyone is heading over here... We have a better climate. No floods that's for sure...

Many people are going to quit the bush in the Eastern States... they're sick of the constant catastrophes.

Offline Herman

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2022, 07:55:41 PM »
Everyone is heading over here... We have a better climate. No floods that's for sure...

Many people are going to quit the bush in the Eastern States... they're sick of the constant catastrophes.
I liked Queensland when I lived there. I have some good friends I still stay in contact with when I have had too much barrel wash.
Prairie Redneck

Offline BroadcastHoney

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2022, 12:33:12 AM »
I liked Queensland when I lived there. I have some good friends I still stay in contact with when I have had too much barrel wash.

I think I would love Queensland's beauty but I am not a big fan of humidity.

Our temps get high in WA BUT IT IS VERY DRY, and that is why we can bear 35-40 c in peak summer. I HAVE refrigerated aircon so I don't have to worry about it.  I might have to bear the heat with the high cost of electricity these days. I JUST GOT a $500 bloody electricity bill this past week.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2022, 02:56:04 PM by BroadcastHoney »

Offline Herman

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2022, 09:46:46 PM »
I think I would love Queensland's beauty but I am not a big fan of humidity.

Our temps get high in WA BUT IT IS VERY DRY, and that is why we can bear 35-40 c in peak summer. I HAVE refrigerated aircon so I don't have to worry but it.  I might have to bear the heat with the high cost of electricity these days. I JUST GOT a $500 bloody electricity bill this past week.
I lived and worked all over the world. It's humid in Queensland, but I worked in coastal areas of the Persian Gulf, Gulf of Aden and the Red Sea. They make Queensland seem comfortable.

Our power bills have gone up too. The price of diesel which use a lot of on my farm have gone up by a lot too. That is mostly because of Justine's always increasing carbon tax and fuel standards tax grab.
Prairie Redneck

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6