Author Topic: Crazy Shit  (Read 1013 times)

Offline Herman

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Herman
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3569 / -1025
Crazy Shit
« on: October 24, 2022, 08:40:22 PM »
Jeffrey Dahmer costumes are popular this Halloween.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
Prairie Redneck

Offline Oliver Clotheshoffe

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Check me out, I'm dancing I'm dancing!
    • Show only replies by Oliver Clotheshoffe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +8156 / -877
Re: Crazy Shit
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2022, 10:52:48 PM »

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 2    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline Herman

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2022, 11:06:56 PM »
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
Prairie Redneck

Offline Herman

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2022, 11:14:26 PM »
A home inspector in Oakland County, Michigan, has been convicted of aggravated indecent exposure after a security camera showed him masturbating with a Tickle Me Elmo doll while at a client’s home.

Kevin Wayne VanLuven of Clarkston was convicted Wednesday during a one-day trial but acquitted on another charge: malicious destruction of property.
Prairie Redneck

Offline Herman

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2022, 11:16:23 PM »
A woman who brought a wild raccoon into a North Dakota bar, which prompted state health officials to issue a warning about potential rabies exposure, is facing criminal charges.

Prairie Redneck

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2022, 01:55:57 PM »

Texas pizzeria draws attention with Dahmer-inspired decoration: ‘It’s a fun prop’

LUBBOCK, Texas (KLBK) – A pizzeria in Texas faces backlash over a controversial Halloween “pizza” inspired by serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer.

Capital Pizza in Lubbock displayed the decoration — an inedible prop pizza topped with various fake body parts — on the counter of the restaurant earlier this month. A sign underneath the gory display reads “Jeffery [sic] Dahmer special,” photos taken by Nexstar’s KLBK show.

The manager of the restaurant, who requested KLBK not use his full name, said the decoration was made by a server who thought it would be a fun. He said she was partly inspired by the popular series “Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story,” which debuted on Netflix in September.

“It being spooky season and the popularity of the Netflix series, one of our waitresses came up with the idea and made the pizza and just put it up as a fun prop for Halloween,” he said.

https://ktla.com/news/nexstar-media-wire/texas-pizzeria-draws-attention-with-dahmer-inspired-decoration-its-a-fun-prop/

Offline Herman

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2022, 09:33:48 PM »
Prairie Redneck

Offline Herman

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2022, 09:36:46 PM »
Texas pizzeria draws attention with Dahmer-inspired decoration: ‘It’s a fun prop’

LUBBOCK, Texas (KLBK) – A pizzeria in Texas faces backlash over a controversial Halloween “pizza” inspired by serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer.

Capital Pizza in Lubbock displayed the decoration — an inedible prop pizza topped with various fake body parts — on the counter of the restaurant earlier this month. A sign underneath the gory display reads “Jeffery [sic] Dahmer special,” photos taken by Nexstar’s KLBK show.

The manager of the restaurant, who requested KLBK not use his full name, said the decoration was made by a server who thought it would be a fun. He said she was partly inspired by the popular series “Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story,” which debuted on Netflix in September.

“It being spooky season and the popularity of the Netflix series, one of our waitresses came up with the idea and made the pizza and just put it up as a fun prop for Halloween,” he said.

https://ktla.com/news/nexstar-media-wire/texas-pizzeria-draws-attention-with-dahmer-inspired-decoration-its-a-fun-prop/
Dang, that series was a hit.
Prairie Redneck

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2022, 11:06:52 PM »
Talking about crazy shit...

There's a small church around the corner from me, it's on my commute and I pass it every day.

Yesterday on the way home I go by and in the church parking lot there's eight cop cars, two SWAT vans, a Gang Task Force van, an ambulance and about 40 cops standing around in black tactical gear and carrying assault rifles.

WTF... let's get the hell outta here...

Nothing in the news about anything happening so I figure it was a training exercise as it was out in the open in the middle of the afternoon where everyone can see and usually they do raids early in the morning when everyone is sleeping. And they didn't seem to be preparing to do anything, they were just standing around talking calmly.

But still, what were they training for? Anticipated election unrest? Food shortages? Power outages? Are they expecting something?

It's got me wondering...

Offline seoulbro

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by seoulbro
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +192 / -272
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2022, 07:46:05 AM »
Talking about crazy shit...

There's a small church around the corner from me, it's on my commute and I pass it every day.

Yesterday on the way home I go by and in the church parking lot there's eight cop cars, two SWAT vans, a Gang Task Force van, an ambulance and about 40 cops standing around in black tactical gear and carrying assault rifles.

WTF... let's get the hell outta here...

Nothing in the news about anything happening so I figure it was a training exercise as it was out in the open in the middle of the afternoon where everyone can see and usually they do raids early in the morning when everyone is sleeping. And they didn't seem to be preparing to do anything, they were just standing around talking calmly.

But still, what were they training for? Anticipated election unrest? Food shortages? Power outages? Are they expecting something?

It's got me wondering...
All of the above.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6