Author Topic: Windows 12....what, already?  (Read 1240 times)

Offline Joe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Joe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1939 / -1484
Windows 12....what, already?
« on: November 05, 2022, 01:22:50 PM »
Just as Windows 11 was released there's already talk of a Windows 12:

https://betanews.com/2022/11/03/windows-12-refined/

Although Windows 11 has been out for over a year, and we’ve already received the first ‘moment‘ (feature update) for it, Windows 11 2022 Update (22H2), it really isn’t doing as well as it could be, and there is already talk of its successor, Windows 12.

What does Microsoft need to do to make its next OS more appealing? Bringing back some of the features missing from Windows 10 would be a start, but there are plenty of other modern ideas.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Oliver Clotheshoffe

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Check me out, I'm dancing I'm dancing!
    • Show only replies by Oliver Clotheshoffe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +8156 / -877
Re: Windows 12....what, already?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2022, 02:16:56 PM »
Ugh - the accountant at work has Windows 11 and asked me to look at a problem she was having and I couldn't make heads or tails of the damn thing. It's like everything disappeared and you have no idea how to find it. I've got Windows 10 at work and 7 at home and I'm sticking with that.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Fuckheads
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Rancidmilko
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +4779 / -1463
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2022, 02:43:11 PM »
Windows 11 is the most controlling OS ever

Forget about installing ANYTHING that's not original in it

Here in Brazil, where many have to resort to cracked apps like AutoCAD, ExoCAD, Photoshop and many others, Windows 10 will be certainly around for a while

Offline Joe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Joe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1939 / -1484
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2022, 03:39:29 PM »
Ugh - the accountant at work has Windows 11 and asked me to look at a problem she was having and I couldn't make heads or tails of the damn thing. It's like everything disappeared and you have no idea how to find it. I've got Windows 10 at work and 7 at home and I'm sticking with that.

I think Microsoft is just playing another corporation game on its consumers. Just like Windows Vista or v8, Windows 11 is a beta version you get to try out while its still around briefly. And then after the complaints about the beta begin to roll in, then they will iron them out when Windows 12 is released in 2 or 3 years.

Somehow I never have thought win 11 will be around long.

Just a hunch tho.

Offline Oerdin

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oerdin
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +373 / -0
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2022, 08:54:06 PM »
Talking about getting rid of Win 11 a year after it was released is a good way to admit it has bombed in the marketplace without saying it.
  • Fucking idiot    Like x 1    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6