Author Topic: Who's the 'threat to US Democracy? MSM got away with spreading 'sinister misinfo  (Read 353 times)

Offline Herman

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Herman
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3569 / -1025
A rant from Glenn Beck.

The COVID lab leak was just a conspiracy theory. Or the border agents that were on horses were whipping migrants. Or saved nuclear secrets at Mara Lago, or the Steele dossier. The Russian bounties on the U.S. soldiers in Afghanistan? Or that Trump said drinking bleach would fight COVID? Or the Muslim travel ban or Hunter Biden's laptop was just disinformation from Russia?

did you believe any of these? How about 'Andrew Cuomo was the best in COVID leadership'? Or Trump cages for migrant kids? Or Trump over-fed koi fish in Japan? Or 'Build Back Better' will pay for itself? The Trump tax cuts benefited only the rich? Cloth masks prevent COVID? If you get vaccinated you won't catch COVID and you won't spread it to others?" he continued.

"How about the SUV killed parade marchers, not the guy behind the wheel?" Glenn added. "Or Trump used tear gas to clear a crowd for a Bible photo? Or that 'don't say gay' was actually in a bill? How about the Putin price hike? Did you guys print that? Or ivermectin is horse dewormer and not for humans? Or the 'mostly peaceful protests' of BLM? Or, I love this one, Trump overpowered the Secret Service for the wheel of 'The Beast'? Or Officer Sicknick was murdered by protesters? January 6 was a well-planned insurrection? Or BYU students hurled racist insults at a Duke volleyball player?"

"And now 'our democracy is under threat'? This disinformation thing is really coming from the right?"
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)
Prairie Redneck

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by lokmar
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +12204 / -5007
Buy guns and ammo.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Herman

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Herman
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3569 / -1025
Buy guns and ammo.
I only got a 270 and a 22. I gave my nephews most of my rifles.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
Prairie Redneck

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by lokmar
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +12204 / -5007
I only got a 270 and a 22. I gave my nephews most of my rifles.

Personally, I always plan on having a shotgun and pistol at the very least. Next most important is a .22 auto or an AR-15.

The thing to remember about a shotgun is that at close range, even with body armor, a 12ga will put most people on their ass. Hit em in the head and their head with vaporize.

Offline Oerdin

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oerdin
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +373 / -0
You will find all the attacks on Twitter are coming from the Democrats.  They literally pressure media outlets into doing their censorship work and attack any outlet which tries to be fair and balanced.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6