Author Topic: THANK YOU GOD  (Read 359 times)

Offline Oliver Clotheshoffe

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Check me out, I'm dancing I'm dancing!
    • Show only replies by Oliver Clotheshoffe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +8156 / -877
THANK YOU GOD
« on: November 17, 2022, 01:02:01 PM »
Nancy Pelosi Steps Aside: Will Not Seek Reelection as Democrat House Leader

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) announced Thursday she will not seek reelection as the Democrat House leader.

“This I will continue to do as a member of the House speaking for the people of San Francisco, serving the great state of California, and defending our Constitution, and with great confidence in our caucus, I will not seek reelection to Democratic leadership in the next Congress,” Pelosi stated on the House floor.

“The hour has come for a new generation to lead the Democratic Caucus that I greatly respect,” she added.

Pelosi steps down from leader of the House Democrats after Republicans retook the chamber in the midterm elections. Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) is the GOP nominee to succeed Pelosi as the next House Speaker. McCarthy needs to secure 218 votes on the floor of the House in early 2023 at the beginning of the new Congress to get there.

Pelosi was the House speaker for two stints and has represented her California district since 1987.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/11/17/nancy-pelosi-steps-aside-will-not-seek-reelection-as-democrat-house-leader/
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Shen Li

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Shen Li
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2867 / -1236
Re: THANK YOU GOD
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2022, 07:44:39 PM »
Nancy Pelosi Steps Aside: Will Not Seek Reelection as Democrat House Leader

Hilarious :crampe:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar

Offline Oerdin

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oerdin
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +373 / -0
Re: THANK YOU GOD
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2022, 01:49:14 AM »
That is a photoshop.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6