Author Topic: Democratic senator dmits that 'Donald Trump was right' about TikTok  (Read 355 times)

Offline seoulbro

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by seoulbro
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +192 / -272
Democratic Sen. Mark Warner (Va.), chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, admitted Sunday that former President Donald Trump was "right" about the security threat that TikTok poses to Americans."I think Donald Trump was right," Warner declared. "I mean, TikTok is an enormous threat."

The Virginia Democrat then explained why exactly Trump was right, namely that TikTok collects massive amounts of data and that TikTok is beholden to the Chinese Community Party.

"It is a massive collector of information, oftentimes of our children. They can visualize even down to your keystrokes," Warner explained. "So, if you're a parent and you got a kid on TikTok, I would be very, very concerned. All of that data that your child is inputting and receiving is being stored somewhere in Beijing.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Oliver Clotheshoffe

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Check me out, I'm dancing I'm dancing!
    • Show only replies by Oliver Clotheshoffe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +8156 / -877
Re: Democratic senator dmits that 'Donald Trump was right' about TikTok
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2022, 03:31:46 PM »
I would never trust anything even remotely connected to the Chinese government.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Shen Li

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Shen Li
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2867 / -1236
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2022, 05:12:28 PM »
I would never trust anything even remotely connected to the Chinese government.
I don't trust anything even remotely connected to True Dope and Biden governments.
Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by lokmar
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +12204 / -5007
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2022, 06:13:21 PM »
FFS! Trump is right about everything! I'm voting for him for a THIRD TERM in 2024. He won 2020. Bet your ass when he wins again, dems will try to keep him from holding office on the basis of 2 terms only. Dont doubt me.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6