Author Topic: World faces worst energy crisis since the 1970s, warns OECD  (Read 579 times)

Offline Joe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1939 / -1484
Re: World faces worst energy crisis since the 1970s, warns OECD
« on: November 30, 2022, 03:54:02 PM »
The WEF and Democrats caused this with their ESG scores and their blocking of energy production.

Interesting that the Liberal party in Canada is pro-pipeline but their Democratic counterparts in the States are totally against it, Oerdin

Yes, I'd have to agree, the Energy shortage and perhaps Putin was emboldened to invade the Ukraine because of serious miscalculations on the part of the Biden administration. They had no Plan B, and then as a result have to go begging to the Saudis and Iran for oil.

I suppose that the mentality/mindset of the Progressive Wing of the Democratic party is that as long as it's not in their backyard. They hate all this 'dirty oil' from Canada, but doen't seem to mind American consumers having to pay big bucks to import it from elsewhere.

Especially from countries that are either hostile to the US, its culture and they export terrorism.

So that's backwards thinking to be against all pipelines. Sure limit them, but eliminating them altogether was foolish.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Joe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2022, 10:02:51 PM »
Oerdin, ignore Joe's trolling. Justin Trudeau is every bit as opposed to domestic energy development as the Dems and probably more so.

Well, let's look at the facts, seoulbro

For starters, Trudeau supported Keystone XL:

However, Joe Bieen and the Democrats cancelled it:

...and then Trudeau publicly expressed his disappointmnt that the prject, which Trump wanted, was cancelled:

Obama, Trump's and Biden's predecessor, said Keystone XL was not in the USA's national security interests.

But apparently, given the disuption caused by the Ukraine War, it was in the interests of the USA to build that pipeline.

So...given the outcome of political and world events, Trudeau was actually on the right side of history

so while you rali about projects that Trudeau opposed or cancelled, this was certainly not the case with Keytone XL.

There, I've show evidence, that you are wrong, seoulbro.

do you have any counterargument or eveidence to refute what Trudeau had stated?

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Joe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2022, 10:36:48 PM »
True Dope never did anything to save the Northern leg of KXL.  :crampe: He and Bidumb only like foreign oil which suits me fine. I want your country to fail.

Trudeau publicly endorsed Keystone XL.

If you or anyone else can provide evidence to the contrary, then please post it here and I might be persuaded to believe you.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6