World faces worst energy crisis since the 1970s, warns OECD

seoulbro · 584

Offline Shen Li

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2867 / -1236
This energy crisis is the result libtards wanted.
  • Fucking idiot    Like x 1    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 6 Post Total)

Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar

Offline Shen Li

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: November 30, 2022, 09:26:14 PM
I doubt the liberal idiots will ever understand this but fossil fuels will ALWAYS be necessary for a civilized world.
Which is why True Dope and Bidumb would rather import raw crude than produce it domestically. They think their countries need a little a taste of the third world. I agree. Canada needs some time in the penalty box. I won't be here, so I want Canada to become another Venezuela as much as True Dope and Singh do.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Shen Li

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: November 30, 2022, 10:26:08 PM
True Dope never did anything to save the Northern leg of KXL.  :crampe: He and Bidumb only like foreign oil which suits me fine. I want your country to fail.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Shen Li

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: November 30, 2022, 10:43:13 PM
True Dope didn't lift a finger to save KXL.

Of course the Liberals didn't support Keystone. There was no 'political gain'
If there is no 'political' point for doing the right thing, why waste time even thinking about doing the right thing?
https://nationalpost.com/opinion/rex-murphy-of-course-the-liberals-didnt-support-keystone-there-was-no-political-gain

True Dope's anti domestic energy madness is turning Joe's country into a third world hole.  :MexWave:

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6