Author Topic: What are you?  (Read 2870 times)

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by lokmar
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +12204 / -5007
Re: What are you?
« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2018, 07:56:23 PM »
The Dalai Lama said something I found refreshing very recently...

Europe should be for Europeans. Logic hard to discount no matter what geography you're in.

Applying to migrate to say Europe suggests that the applicant wants to be European and abides in practice with the ideals of lawful immigration.

Paying smugglers to ferret you into Italy so that you can demand passage to your ideal destination (Germany, France, UK) because of the added perks doesn't demonstrate the same desire to be European or convey a sense of legitimate asylum-refugee status.

Same goes for Hondurans and El Salvadorans who organize in similar mobs and march on the US while brushing aside offers from Mexico for residency.

Problem is, your society has to have the bawlz to grind up men women and children to make a point....and even execute its own if they have a problem with defending the nation that way. We're fucked, all because we allowed women to vote.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline kooch

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Herr Doktor
    • Show only replies by kooch
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1461 / -673
« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2018, 08:13:41 PM »
I would have been burned at the stake when I was 4 yo for my “gift.”  The men who would have ordered my death would have been engaged in orgies in the forest with the coven of witches who would have trained me to be where I’m today.... and their actions would have been done out of fear of the unknown and unexplainable.

Religion was intended to explain the unknown.  The rest of it is for political gain.  Astrology should be used for insight, as the Jews use it.

If you’re fighting over Jesus, you’ve missed the point entirely.  That’s my only point here.

Sigh

You don't have magic powers dear.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

Murdock

« Reply #42 on: November 02, 2018, 10:31:27 PM »
Sigh

You don't have magic powers dear.

Magic is all smoke and mirrors... I’ve never made that air claim
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
« Reply #43 on: November 03, 2018, 10:25:03 PM »

Murdock

« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2018, 10:13:55 AM »
That was HIGHlarious  :biglaugha: :biglaugha:

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6