Nominations for B/Gz first ever roast off

Stan · 1356

Offline Stan

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +239 / -15
on: December 01, 2022, 03:00:53 PM
You heard me people.

I will be accepting nominations for the battle groundz first ever roast off.Yes,I know we are still in the early stages of bringing life back to the forum but I think it might be an idea to host one with just the few peeps we have here at the mo.Build it and they will come sort of thing.

I was thinking of a joint double roast of a couple of retards but-

This is your forum guys and gals.So you will get the choice.

So who do you wanna roast?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Stan

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: December 02, 2022, 09:32:39 AM
Bricktop was fun to roast. So was Renee. However, neither of them posts anymore.

I would of actually loved to roast old rotty but as you said he doesn't post anymore,so that kinda makes it redundant.

I was thinking along the lines of a double roasting.It's never been done before on these boards and the two targets I have in mind....

Let's just say alot of people would hopefully join in. :crampe:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline Stan

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: December 02, 2022, 01:45:17 PM
Ok it has been decieded-

The first victims of B/Gz roast off will be Large Lilly and the cuckoid poster known as Bastard Factory factory.

I've been wanting to roast that tard B/F ever since I found out he didn't know what a tor browser was.I mean what da fuck !! How can a forum owner not know tor ffs.

As it's going to be a double event it will run for ten days.From weds 7th until fri 16th.

Now I've gotta go advertize this shit to get people in.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline Stan

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: December 02, 2022, 02:40:57 PM
WOO HOO!! This should be fun. :drunk2:

It could be bloody hilarious.

Large Lilly has earned her hate so she's gunna get what she deserves.I mean even Twap hates her and he loves everyone.

Offline Stan

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: December 03, 2022, 02:23:39 PM
Dovey this is going tp be awesome.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Stan

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: December 03, 2022, 03:23:47 PM
I'm kinda looking forward to it.
Not the Lily/Oak part... she's been roasted all day every day as long as I can remember so meh.

But the other guy... I know fuckall about him so that's definitely going to be a challenge.
Hopefully it'll even be fun.

The guy doesn't even know what `tor` is ffs  :crampe: :crampe: :crampe: :crampe:
  • Fucking idiot x 1    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | -2 Post Total)

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6