Why Ukraine Deserves Strong Western Support

Guest · 306

AmericanThinker

on: December 02, 2022, 01:27:13 AM

Respected conservatives like Tucker Carlson and Pat Buchanan are raising objections to our involvement in Ukraine, and they deserve to be heard. But I think they are wrong.
Source: Why Ukraine Deserves Strong Western Support
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline seoulbro

• View Profile
  • Rated: +192 / -272
Reply #1 on: December 02, 2022, 10:26:31 AM

Respected conservatives like Tucker Carlson and Pat Buchanan are raising objections to our involvement in Ukraine, and they deserve to be heard. But I think they are wrong.

Source: Why Ukraine Deserves Strong Western Support
I think they are right. The US can end the war in Eastern Europe.

Offline Joe

• View Profile
  • Rated: +1939 / -1484
Reply #2 on: December 02, 2022, 02:54:20 PM
I think they are right. The US can end the war in Eastern Europe.

How could the US attain peace in the Ukraine, seoulbro?

And why do you think Putin deserves to lead Russia much longer?

Seems the world & even the Russian people would be better off if Putin was gone.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Smile
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
Reply #3 on: December 02, 2022, 07:23:24 PM
The U.S doesn't owe Ukraine jack fucking shit

I feel for the Ukrainian people but their leader is a fucking arrogant con man piece of shit who had no need, nor business applying for inclusion in NATO

And don't give me no horseshit about freedom demanding Ukraine being able to do as they please. I'm not some gullible CNN junkie who accept such garbage propaganda

If it ain't broke don't attempt to fix it and the situation was never broke in the 4 years we had a real president and there was no reason to attempt fixing it now.

that scumbag poked the bear and the bear woke up and attacked. Action reaction. Deal with the consequences.

No different than the Cuban missile crisis

change my mind

Offline seoulbro

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: December 02, 2022, 08:28:37 PM
The U.S doesn't owe Ukraine jack fucking shit

I feel for the Ukrainian people but their leader is a fucking arrogant con man piece of shit who had no need, nor business applying for inclusion in NATO

And don't give me no horseshit about freedom demanding Ukraine being able to do as they please. I'm not some gullible CNN junkie who accept such garbage propaganda

If it ain't broke don't attempt to fix it and the situation was never broke in the 4 years we had a real president and there was no reason to attempt fixing it now.

that scumbag poked the bear and the bear woke up and attacked. Action reaction. Deal with the consequences.

No different than the Cuban missile crisis

change my mind
The current Ukrainian president is a Washington puppet. Herman pointed out that the US interfered on his behalf for his succeessful election bid for president. And a former president, Viktor Yanukovych, who leaned towards the Kremlin, the US interfered and had him removed from office.

The US could end this war, but won't. Instead Americans are forced to pay for a war that is not in the interests of anybody outside the American military industrial complex.

Offline Joe

• View Profile
  • Rated: +1939 / -1484
Reply #5 on: December 02, 2022, 09:43:28 PM
The current Ukrainian president is a Washington puppet. Herman pointed out that the US interfered on his behalf for his succeessful election bid for president. And a former president, Viktor Yanukovych, who leaned towards the Kremlin, the US interfered and had him removed from office.

The US could end this war, but won't. Instead Americans are forced to pay for a war that is not in the interests of anybody outside the American military industrial complex.

Zelensky is probably a bit like Yugoslavia's Tito who knew how to play both sides of the coin to gain favor from the West in order to get concessions, investment and protection from Rusdia.

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +16381 / -1886
Reply #6 on: December 02, 2022, 09:51:15 PM

Exactly.  We need to leave the situation alone and worry about our own country.  This is not our problem or our business.

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +16381 / -1886
Reply #7 on: December 02, 2022, 09:53:42 PM
How could the US attain peace in the Ukraine, seoulbro?

And why do you think Putin deserves to lead Russia much longer?

Seems the world & even the Russian people would be better off if Putin was gone.

Its definately not up to ANYONE what Putin "deserves".  If the people dont want him to lead....its up to THEM to get rid of him by either voting or revolting against him.

Its not up to any of us....we dont own Russia. We dont have any business deciding what another country can do.

Why wouldnt we get rid of all authoritarian leaders if that was our job? Its not. We have our own psycho authoritarian party to fight off.

Offline seoulbro

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: December 02, 2022, 11:57:23 PM
Its definately not up to ANYONE what Putin "deserves".  If the people dont want him to lead....its up to THEM to get rid of him by either voting or revolting against him.

Its not up to any of us....we dont own Russia. We dont have any business deciding what another country can do.

Why wouldnt we get rid of all authoritarian leaders if that was our job? Its not. We have our own psycho authoritarian party to fight off.
You are a generous person Dove. I don't waste my time on Joe posts and threads.

Offline seoulbro

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: December 02, 2022, 11:59:36 PM
Exactly.  We need to leave the situation alone and worry about our own country.  This is not our problem or our business.
It's good for the industrial military complex and that is why the US continues their expensive proxy war on Russia.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6