Author Topic: Scoundrel has been demoted to no.4  (Read 4266 times)

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Liverpool FC Premiership Champions 2020
    • Show only replies by The Scoundrel
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2692 / -1096
Re: Scoundrel has been demoted to no.4
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2022, 09:38:47 AM »
Oh and Vitty and Obi just publicly ass raped you.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Stan

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Stan
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +239 / -15
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2022, 12:36:43 PM »
So Creeper. You're the big baddass round the BG nowadays?

Problem for you son is that I do more round here than your webbed fingers could do in a lifetime of Lily lames.

See, you're just not very good fella. You write like a fuckin Pygmy with Tourettes. You're as funny as a Poofer joke circa 2021.

You need a new hobby before I have to dismantle you like Jenga in an earthquake.

Well it's nice of the resident tard to actually show up.Did you get tired of hiding behind Fleas skirt or something lol.I had a good old chuckle about that one when I saw it for myself.

Anyhow kid,don't worry about what goes on here now.You had your chance and blew it big style.The fact that you couldn't even organize ONE successful competition here when it was at it's peak with 30 odd posters really does tell the story of what an abject failure you are.

You sucked so much that this place was two days away from being closed down before I took up the reins.That's what a great job YOU DONE whilst you were running shit here lol.Now be a good little tard and go hide behind Mumma Fleas skirt,before I smack you in to the middle of next week.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2022, 11:37:26 AM »
Hey bitch flaps.

Does it give you the hurtz when you scroll to the bottom of the page and see Moderator The Scoundrel?

You've been forum fodder for years kid so I guess you got your size 5 Doc Martens early for Christmas. Shaved your head. Took a shit load of brave pills. Did a nic switch and fellated Joo for a few days?

You do know people are laughing at you, don't you?

Offline Stan

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2022, 12:32:44 PM »
Hey bitch flaps.

Does it give you the hurtz when you scroll to the bottom of the page and see Moderator The Scoundrel?

You've been forum fodder for years kid so I guess you got your size 5 Doc Martens early for Christmas. Shaved your head. Took a shit load of brave pills. Did a nic switch and fellated Joo for a few days?

You do know people are laughing at you, don't you?

Time for you to log off bitch.The Daddy is home.

Yes,you're name might be on the door to my building but let's not forget I own the lease to this place,tard.And the only people that were laughing around here were the tardlings at bastard factory when they saw what a stand up job you have done with this place.
30 odd regular posters this place had when you took over,and look what you done with this sub.Fuck all because you always have and always will be a useless loser.

PYP anyone?

Great Britain against the row?

Ahhahhaaaaaaaa what a failure.

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2022, 12:42:56 PM »
but let's not forget I own the lease to this place

And as the slum landlord that rules this fuckin place I give you one months notice.

Fuckin 80 post wanna try. Laugh? I nearly did.

Offline Stan

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2022, 01:07:19 PM »
And as the slum landlord that rules this fuckin place I give you one months notice.

Fuckin 80 post wanna try. Laugh? I nearly did.

Wow,you're still here.

Remember you're only here because I'm allowing you to be,tard.

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2022, 01:19:36 PM »
I'm allowing you

Just what drugs are you on? I know it's roids cos you're pumped like an East German weight lifter.

And you have a micro penis

Offline Stan

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2022, 01:47:01 PM »
Just what drugs are you on? I know it's roids cos you're pumped like an East German weight lifter.

And you have a micro penis

Yes ladies and gents,this was the battle groundz mod before I took over lulz.

Anyone who didn't know as to why this place died under his watch should only really need to read this morons posts.

Are you 12 years old Scouse lmao.

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2022, 07:49:54 AM »
Yes ladies and gents,this was the battle groundz mod

Special needs reading abilities eh?

Now try it one more time (For the insanely dumb)

Scroll down to the bottom of the page.

Done? Good. Now get Mommy to read you the bit where it says Battle Groundz Moderator The Scoundrel.

Now throw a big hissy fit. Walk round with no pants on and a pan on your head and start again.

Come back when you've got a few thousand posts of worth and try again dickcheese.

I just luves me little cucks like you who aspire to being a mod. Do you tell your school friends?

Not seen you put a match together yet so you're talking through your arse there too. Match flaming died with Twaps last tooth.

Fuckin idiot.

Offline Stan

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2022, 12:31:14 PM »
Special needs reading abilities eh?

Now try it one more time (For the insanely dumb)

Scroll down to the bottom of the page.

Done? Good. Now get Mommy to read you the bit where it says Battle Groundz Moderator The Scoundrel.

Now throw a big hissy fit. Walk round with no pants on and a pan on your head and start again.

Come back when you've got a few thousand posts of worth and try again dickcheese.

I just luves me little cucks like you who aspire to being a mod. Do you tell your school friends?

Not seen you put a match together yet so you're talking through your arse there too. Match flaming died with Twaps last tooth.

Fuckin idiot.

Kid,you are nothing but no.4 around here and that's only cause Amazing Sting hasn't join yet.He joins and you're demoted AGAIN ! No.5  :crampe:

The tard who ran this place in to the ground thinking he could post against ME. :crampe:

Pyp anyone ?

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2022, 08:48:30 PM »
Kid,you are nothing but no.4 around here and that's only cause Amazing Sting hasn't join yet.He joins and you're demoted AGAIN ! No.5  :crampe:

The tard who ran this place in to the ground thinking he could post against ME. :crampe:

Pyp anyone ?

I'm guessing you're lacking digits at the end of your stumpy arms. You don't mod the BG son. I do. If you weren't a nob jocky noob you'd know that the US election killed SG.

But you're fuckin deranged. Go drive your car off a bridge with your pregnant boyfriend in the trunk. Breathe in that murky water and die you fuckin mong.

Offline Stan

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2022, 10:18:22 AM »
Quote from: Scoundrel
You don't mod the BG son.

You're actually right for once.I don't mod this section,I own it.

Quote from:  Scoundrel
If you weren't a nob jocky noob you'd know that the US election killed SG.

Yes,the final words of every loser that has walked this earth. `It wasn't my fault` whaaa,whaaa,whaaa.The facts say something different though,don't they kid.You had one job,and that was to keep the b/gz entertaining.And you simply were not up to the task now were you.When things started to get quiet it was up to you to make interesting threads to keep people interested.You just lacked the talent to do so.Don't feel quilty about it kid,you simply were not up to the task in hand.

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 25, 2022, 05:41:46 PM »
You had one job,and that was to keep the b/gz entertaining

You're doing a stand up job kid.

Got those few thousand posts that give you that big dick yet?

No?

Oh well

Offline Stan

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2022, 12:35:34 PM »
You're doing a stand up job kid.

Got those few thousand posts that give you that big dick yet?

No?

Oh well

I'm in this tards head even on Christmas day lulz !

Did you have one to many egg nogs and got all brave little fella ?

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2022, 01:43:59 PM »
I'm in this tards head even on Christmas day lulz !

Strangely enough it's on the internet on my phone which is with me at all times.

What's more suspicious is your abscence.

Did Ma and Pa take your phone away so you could be with the inbred family or did the tooth you all share get broken on a piece of skunk gristle?

Time to whittle a new one son.

You need more than a few molars to front me. But you knew you were already beaten didn't you kid?

Offline Stan

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2023, 01:37:20 PM »
So I gave this tard nearly an entire month to do something around here to bring posters in and what do we get?

CRICKETS !!! Fucking crickets.Who was the dumb cunt that gave this fucking retarded idiot the job of running b/gz in the first place? Look what the useless prick did when I gave him the chance to prove himself.He did what he ALWAYS does,fuck all.

Joo change Scoundrels username to `useless tard` will you,it suits the cunt.Jesus fucking Christ what a loser this guy is.

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2023, 05:42:55 PM »
So I gave this tard nearly an entire month to do something around here to bring posters in and what do we get?

CRICKETS !!! Fucking crickets.Who was the dumb cunt that gave this fucking retarded idiot the job of running b/gz in the first place? Look what the useless prick did when I gave him the chance to prove himself.He did what he ALWAYS does,fuck all.

Joo change Scoundrels username to `useless tard` will you,it suits the cunt.Jesus fucking Christ what a loser this guy is.

Son. It took you nearly a month to stop fellating your new Iran (i ran away USA) GI Joe doll to grovel at Joos knees because everytime you step up to me you get beaten like a red headed stepson on a BDSM swing.

Get back on your knees sunshine. Joo's got his dick with a semi on just ready to ram it past your fuckin tonsils if you wander back in here dazed and forget to make one fuckin bit of sense.

The Poofer version of 'I'm gonna bring back all the old flamerz cos I suck thier cock on FB' is a bit passe nowadays.

The only thing that happens on flame boards is irrelevent asshats airclaiming some sort of recognition only to be bitch slapped by the boss.

See, that's what's just happened to you son. Your face will be red for a few days as a reminder. I suggest you take a selfie so you remember how it feels.

Fuckin amoeba.

Offline Stan

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2023, 04:09:58 PM »
Son. It took you nearly a month to stop fellating your new Iran (i ran away USA) GI Joe doll to grovel at Joos knees because everytime you step up to me you get beaten like a red headed stepson on a BDSM swing.

Get back on your knees sunshine. Joo's got his dick with a semi on just ready to ram it past your fuckin tonsils if you wander back in here dazed and forget to make one fuckin bit of sense.

The Poofer version of 'I'm gonna bring back all the old flamerz cos I suck thier cock on FB' is a bit passe nowadays.

The only thing that happens on flame boards is irrelevent asshats airclaiming some sort of recognition only to be bitch slapped by the boss.

See, that's what's just happened to you son. Your face will be red for a few days as a reminder. I suggest you take a selfie so you remember how it feels.

Fuckin amoeba.

Lmao ...

So many words to say `no yuo`.

So this forum failed because flaming is dead you say? How the fuck did you come to that conclusion when you have been considered nothing but a failure? This guy acts like he's the big swinging dick yet has never done anything in flame town to have a name for him self.

How about me vs you in a match?

Do you think you have what it takes to hang with me little boy.

I'm old school f4$ and.........

Well,lets lmao,see what you got.

Offline Shen Li

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Shen Li
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2867 / -1236
« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2023, 08:45:57 PM »
Lmao ...

So many words to say `no yuo`.

So this forum failed because flaming is dead you say? How the fuck did you come to that conclusion when you have been considered nothing but a failure? This guy acts like he's the big swinging dick yet has never done anything in flame town to have a name for him self.

How about me vs you in a match?

Do you think you have what it takes to hang with me little boy.

I'm old school f4$ and.........

Well,lets lmao,see what you got.
Flaming is overrated in my opinion. However, BH was the only flame board I ever saw and it was dead by the time I saw it.
Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2023, 01:27:56 PM »
Ok you fuckin nonce. Gloves off.

Callout whichever stanky cunt thought it was funny to temp ban the GM.

That is all

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6