The simping cuckoid B/F & the hog roast off !

Stan · 3085

Offline Stan

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +239 / -15
on: December 06, 2022, 02:28:11 PM
ladies & gents,boys & girls,Blurts & noncescapes.

The time you have all been waiting for is now here.The Battle Groundz is proud to present the communities first ever double roast off.The moronic tards that have been chosen for this event are lurch aka bastard factory and large Lilly aka Oak.

The idea is to pulverize these idiots with just plain old good humor(I guess this is the flame section so also flame away if you wish too).You may post as often as you wish but post must only contain content that is deemed to roast B/F & Oak.

This event will finish some time during the day of December the 16th where the thread will be closed and a voting thread opened to decide the winner.The winner of this event will hold the title of `battle groundz roast master` and as champion will have the honor of choosing the next victim to roast.

Enjoy yourselves people and lets have some old fashioned lulz.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline Stan

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: December 06, 2022, 02:37:40 PM
To open the event I will re-post a short story flame I done of large Lilly not so long back.Round two is in the works,so I've had to re-post round one for it to make sense to people.

Big Lilly sits in her dressing room eagerly awaiting the seventeenth defence of her `slimly cunt of the year title`.Her manager Breakfall walks in and asks her to get ready for the upcoming brawl. “I'm still eating my big mac you racist cunt” Screams big Lil. “Huh” replies Breakfall. “You're racist,racist.get out of my dressing room you honky faggot.” Breakfall sighs and big Lilly's intro music starts to play.

Intro music.

The crowd,mostly illegal mexicunts go wild “Big Lilly,Big lilly” they cheer loudly as this disgusting slob of a women makes her way to the ring.

The crowd again go silent once more. The speakers start to blast out  `brown girl in the ring` as none other than Flea makes her way to the ring. A solitary voice coming from an obviously retarded pensioner is heard screaming from the crowd “kill her my Queen,kill her.Boom-Boom.”

The two behemoths stare intensity at each other as referee Blurt does the introductions.

Ding-Ding round 1.

Both ladies stay in there corners as the start of round one is announced. Neither seem willing to throw the first punch. Flea rips off her sports bra and grasps a gargantuan left tittie in her hand. In an act of gymnastics not seen since the days of Olga Korbut, Flea does a double backward flip and crashes her gargantuan left tittie in to the hideous face of big Lilly. Big Lilly immediate hits the floor and the fight seems over as Flea cowers over her. “Finish her off” this dwarf like creature bellows from just outside of the ring. But Flea seems to be enjoying the moment for to long and fails to act.

Big Lily is dazed but not out. In an act of sheer desperation she decides to go nuclear. Tearing off her huge undergarments and waving her legs in the air. The smell of her putrid skank hole starts to fill the arena. Judges reaper,Dilf and Aryan all collapse unconscious as the crowds desperately try to head for the nearest exit. Big Lilly gets back to feet as Flea stumbles against the ropes. The stench is just to much for Flea to take as she slowly crumbles to the floor. Ref Blurt looks around wondering what all the fuss is about “smells like good pussy to me”Blurt utters under his breath.”

1-2-3-4

Flea seems out for the count and try as she might,she just can't seem to get back to her feet.

Ding-ding ,end of round one.

Flea has been saved by the bell.

Her trainer,a dwarf like creature drags Flea back to her corner. He starts to shout at big Lilly “you're crying,you're crying” as he tries to revive Flea.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 3    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 15 Post Total)

Offline Stan

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: December 08, 2022, 02:58:00 PM
Sorry about the water marks.Had to use an online editor as windows 10 movie maker sucks.Windows xp one was much better and easier to use.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 5    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 35 Post Total)

Offline Stan

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: December 14, 2022, 03:01:43 PM
The powers that be(that's me) have decided to extend the closing time of this thread so more people can join in.It's christmas and peeps are busy getting ready for it,ergo added extra time.

Just enough time for Scoundrel to post something up and win this bitch.Yeah,I'm not holding out much hope either lulz.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2022, 05:14:19 PM by Stan »
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline Stan

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: December 15, 2022, 12:39:27 PM
It'll be hard to top the Hitler vid. :biglaugha:

Yeah that seems to have gone down quite well.Had some lulz making it too.It can be beaten though.So jump in and have some fun peeps.This comp is after all just a bit of fun at Lilly and B/f expense.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Stan

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: December 16, 2022, 10:23:39 AM
I just don't know enough about Oak or the dork owner to roast them.

It's ok Shen.

You're posting here and we need all the people we can get atm.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6