The simping cuckoid B/F & the hog roast off !

Stan · 3083

Offline Shen Li

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2867 / -1236
on: December 13, 2022, 05:37:38 PM
Biggz suggested I post something in the roast thread. However, all I know about the dorky looking owner of BF is that his admin style is the same as the owner of the tranny forum. As for Oak, my exchanges with her in the past were political and I'm soooooo done with North American politics.

Give me some more ammo on both of them and maybe I can post something worthy of a 2 second glance.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar

Offline Shen Li

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: December 13, 2022, 09:38:39 PM
You can talk about things like how much of a wimpy dumbo ears stooge he is or the fact that the top of his head looks like the end of a log.

Or the fact that Oak is a fat miserable slob who is mad at the world because she's fat, ugly and has a two digit number for an IQ

or both

your choice
The owner of BF looks like such a geek. :biglaugha:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Shen Li

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: December 14, 2022, 09:18:31 PM
It'll be hard to top the Hitler vid. :biglaugha:

Offline Shen Li

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: December 15, 2022, 10:05:22 PM
Yeah that seems to have gone down quite well.Had some lulz making it too.It can be beaten though.So jump in and have some fun peeps.This comp is after all just a bit of fun at Lilly and B/f expense.
I just don't know enough about Oak or the dork owner to roast them.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6