Author Topic: The simping cuckoid B/F & the hog roast off !  (Read 3076 times)

Offline Stan

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Stan
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +239 / -15
The simping cuckoid B/F & the hog roast off !
« on: December 06, 2022, 02:28:11 PM »
ladies & gents,boys & girls,Blurts & noncescapes.

The time you have all been waiting for is now here.The Battle Groundz is proud to present the communities first ever double roast off.The moronic tards that have been chosen for this event are lurch aka bastard factory and large Lilly aka Oak.

The idea is to pulverize these idiots with just plain old good humor(I guess this is the flame section so also flame away if you wish too).You may post as often as you wish but post must only contain content that is deemed to roast B/F & Oak.

This event will finish some time during the day of December the 16th where the thread will be closed and a voting thread opened to decide the winner.The winner of this event will hold the title of `battle groundz roast master` and as champion will have the honor of choosing the next victim to roast.

Enjoy yourselves people and lets have some old fashioned lulz.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline Stan

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: The simping cuckoid B/F & the hog roast off !
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2022, 02:37:40 PM »
To open the event I will re-post a short story flame I done of large Lilly not so long back.Round two is in the works,so I've had to re-post round one for it to make sense to people.

Big Lilly sits in her dressing room eagerly awaiting the seventeenth defence of her `slimly cunt of the year title`.Her manager Breakfall walks in and asks her to get ready for the upcoming brawl. “I'm still eating my big mac you racist cunt” Screams big Lil. “Huh” replies Breakfall. “You're racist,racist.get out of my dressing room you honky faggot.” Breakfall sighs and big Lilly's intro music starts to play.

Intro music.

The crowd,mostly illegal mexicunts go wild “Big Lilly,Big lilly” they cheer loudly as this disgusting slob of a women makes her way to the ring.

The crowd again go silent once more. The speakers start to blast out  `brown girl in the ring` as none other than Flea makes her way to the ring. A solitary voice coming from an obviously retarded pensioner is heard screaming from the crowd “kill her my Queen,kill her.Boom-Boom.”

The two behemoths stare intensity at each other as referee Blurt does the introductions.

Ding-Ding round 1.

Both ladies stay in there corners as the start of round one is announced. Neither seem willing to throw the first punch. Flea rips off her sports bra and grasps a gargantuan left tittie in her hand. In an act of gymnastics not seen since the days of Olga Korbut, Flea does a double backward flip and crashes her gargantuan left tittie in to the hideous face of big Lilly. Big Lilly immediate hits the floor and the fight seems over as Flea cowers over her. “Finish her off” this dwarf like creature bellows from just outside of the ring. But Flea seems to be enjoying the moment for to long and fails to act.

Big Lily is dazed but not out. In an act of sheer desperation she decides to go nuclear. Tearing off her huge undergarments and waving her legs in the air. The smell of her putrid skank hole starts to fill the arena. Judges reaper,Dilf and Aryan all collapse unconscious as the crowds desperately try to head for the nearest exit. Big Lilly gets back to feet as Flea stumbles against the ropes. The stench is just to much for Flea to take as she slowly crumbles to the floor. Ref Blurt looks around wondering what all the fuss is about “smells like good pussy to me”Blurt utters under his breath.”

1-2-3-4

Flea seems out for the count and try as she might,she just can't seem to get back to her feet.

Ding-ding ,end of round one.

Flea has been saved by the bell.

Her trainer,a dwarf like creature drags Flea back to her corner. He starts to shout at big Lilly “you're crying,you're crying” as he tries to revive Flea.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 3    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 15 Post Total)

Offline Herman

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Herman
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3569 / -1025
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2022, 08:17:11 PM »
Not bad. I aint a flamer. Old Herman will be a spectator for this.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
Prairie Redneck

Offline seoulbro

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by seoulbro
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +192 / -272
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2022, 06:51:58 AM »
I will check in on this thread.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Stan

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2022, 02:58:00 PM »
Sorry about the water marks.Had to use an online editor as windows 10 movie maker sucks.Windows xp one was much better and easier to use.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 5    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 35 Post Total)

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2022, 03:06:44 PM »
Okay this is gonna be tough to beat  :crampe: :crampe:

I'll drop something later

Excellent work tho

Old school shitz
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 3    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 30 Post Total)

Offline RAVEN

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by RAVEN
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +968 / -0
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2022, 03:14:02 PM »
 :crampe:

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 3    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 25 Post Total)

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2022, 04:07:13 PM »
Okay I just threw up a little in my mouth.

We are certainly skirting the borders of our anti beastality posting policy with this one.

God damn that's a big girl. A fucking behemoth. Sheesh!

Was this the flagship photo in the barnyard family album? The one picture she felt was appropriate for fling dot com instead of National Geographic?

You cannot tell me those aren't pig hooves jammed into those poor suffering heels like a couple of overstuffed pasteles at a Puerto Rican food cart. Those poor things are holding on for dear life and you could almost see them grimacing in torment if you look hard enough.

Bitch do you use a chisel and a mallet to pack those nasty things in there?

And let me go on record right now and disclose that the mud displacement in her natural habitat has to be a least 30 or 40 times the visual deception that titanium girdle is leading our gentle readers to believe.

I think I am now suffering from Pig Traumatic Scenery Disorientation (PTSD) and will require counseling and possibly powerful medications, both legal and not, for the remainder of the week.

thanks alot. :(

Readers. For your comparative analysis efforts I present.

which has me thinking. Pig feetz are a dietary staple among inbred hicks who live on the side of a mountain away from civilization

Perhaps this is why that Bastard Eunich likes the Thunder Pig so much?

We'll delve into that later
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 5    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 25 Post Total)

Offline Herman

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Herman
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3569 / -1025
Prairie Redneck

Offline Shen Li

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Shen Li
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2867 / -1236
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2022, 05:37:38 PM »
Biggz suggested I post something in the roast thread. However, all I know about the dorky looking owner of BF is that his admin style is the same as the owner of the tranny forum. As for Oak, my exchanges with her in the past were political and I'm soooooo done with North American politics.

Give me some more ammo on both of them and maybe I can post something worthy of a 2 second glance.
Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2022, 09:24:00 PM »
You can talk about things like how much of a wimpy dumbo ears stooge he is or the fact that the top of his head looks like the end of a log.

Or the fact that Oak is a fat miserable slob who is mad at the world because she's fat, ugly and has a two digit number for an IQ

or both

your choice

Offline Shen Li

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2022, 09:38:39 PM »
You can talk about things like how much of a wimpy dumbo ears stooge he is or the fact that the top of his head looks like the end of a log.

Or the fact that Oak is a fat miserable slob who is mad at the world because she's fat, ugly and has a two digit number for an IQ

or both

your choice
The owner of BF looks like such a geek. :biglaugha:

Offline Stan

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2022, 03:01:43 PM »
The powers that be(that's me) have decided to extend the closing time of this thread so more people can join in.It's christmas and peeps are busy getting ready for it,ergo added extra time.

Just enough time for Scoundrel to post something up and win this bitch.Yeah,I'm not holding out much hope either lulz.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2022, 05:14:19 PM by Stan »
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline Shen Li

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2022, 09:18:31 PM »
It'll be hard to top the Hitler vid. :biglaugha:

Offline Stan

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2022, 12:39:27 PM »
It'll be hard to top the Hitler vid. :biglaugha:

Yeah that seems to have gone down quite well.Had some lulz making it too.It can be beaten though.So jump in and have some fun peeps.This comp is after all just a bit of fun at Lilly and B/f expense.

Offline Shen Li

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2022, 10:05:22 PM »
Yeah that seems to have gone down quite well.Had some lulz making it too.It can be beaten though.So jump in and have some fun peeps.This comp is after all just a bit of fun at Lilly and B/f expense.
I just don't know enough about Oak or the dork owner to roast them.

Offline Stan

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2022, 10:23:39 AM »
I just don't know enough about Oak or the dork owner to roast them.

It's ok Shen.

You're posting here and we need all the people we can get atm.

Offline seoulbro

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2022, 11:03:45 AM »
Admin is one of the worst posters I have ever seen. He has two Donald Trumps-one lives in his head and another under his bed.
  • Fucking idiot    Like x 2    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2022, 11:08:03 AM »
Admin is one of the worst posters I have ever seen. He has two Donald Trumps-one lives in his head and another under his bed.

Here’s the thing tho. Our conservatives have to shoulder some of the blame for his redundant monontony. He starts yet another of his misgivings of pure tedium and there some of our own are Johnny on the spot to despite him with facts.

That rodent isn’t looking for facts or civil debate and would prefer to tread in the cesspool like the turd he is so why do you guys bother? Do you really think anyone there who isn’t informed or intelligent enough to be a conservative will suddenly become so because you pummeled a shit poster like admin with facts?

Wake the fuck up already

Offline seoulbro

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2022, 11:40:50 AM »
Here’s the thing tho. Our conservatives have to shoulder some of the blame for his redundant monontony. He starts yet another of his misgivings of pure tedium and there some of our own are Johnny on the spot to despite him with facts.

That rodent isn’t looking for facts or civil debate and would prefer to tread in the cesspool like the turd he is so why do you guys bother? Do you really think anyone there who isn’t informed or intelligent enough to be a conservative will suddenly become so because you pummeled a shit poster like admin with facts?

Wake the fuck up already
I was one of those people who did that when he posted at BC as a guest. I quickly realized he has no interest in debate. He likes spam.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6