Author Topic: The simping cuckoid B/F & the hog roast off !  (Read 3252 times)

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
Re: The simping cuckoid B/F & the hog roast off !
« on: December 08, 2022, 03:06:44 PM »
Okay this is gonna be tough to beat  :crampe: :crampe:

I'll drop something later

Excellent work tho

Old school shitz
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 3    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 30 Post Total)

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2022, 04:07:13 PM »
Okay I just threw up a little in my mouth.

We are certainly skirting the borders of our anti beastality posting policy with this one.

God damn that's a big girl. A fucking behemoth. Sheesh!

Was this the flagship photo in the barnyard family album? The one picture she felt was appropriate for fling dot com instead of National Geographic?

You cannot tell me those aren't pig hooves jammed into those poor suffering heels like a couple of overstuffed pasteles at a Puerto Rican food cart. Those poor things are holding on for dear life and you could almost see them grimacing in torment if you look hard enough.

Bitch do you use a chisel and a mallet to pack those nasty things in there?

And let me go on record right now and disclose that the mud displacement in her natural habitat has to be a least 30 or 40 times the visual deception that titanium girdle is leading our gentle readers to believe.

I think I am now suffering from Pig Traumatic Scenery Disorientation (PTSD) and will require counseling and possibly powerful medications, both legal and not, for the remainder of the week.

thanks alot. :(

Readers. For your comparative analysis efforts I present.

which has me thinking. Pig feetz are a dietary staple among inbred hicks who live on the side of a mountain away from civilization

Perhaps this is why that Bastard Eunich likes the Thunder Pig so much?

We'll delve into that later
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 5    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 25 Post Total)

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2022, 09:24:00 PM »
You can talk about things like how much of a wimpy dumbo ears stooge he is or the fact that the top of his head looks like the end of a log.

Or the fact that Oak is a fat miserable slob who is mad at the world because she's fat, ugly and has a two digit number for an IQ

or both

your choice
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2022, 11:08:03 AM »
Admin is one of the worst posters I have ever seen. He has two Donald Trumps-one lives in his head and another under his bed.

Here’s the thing tho. Our conservatives have to shoulder some of the blame for his redundant monontony. He starts yet another of his misgivings of pure tedium and there some of our own are Johnny on the spot to despite him with facts.

That rodent isn’t looking for facts or civil debate and would prefer to tread in the cesspool like the turd he is so why do you guys bother? Do you really think anyone there who isn’t informed or intelligent enough to be a conservative will suddenly become so because you pummeled a shit poster like admin with facts?

Wake the fuck up already
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2022, 11:46:14 AM »
I was one of those people who did that when he posted at BC as a guest. I quickly realized he has no interest in debate. He likes spam.

And that’s exactly why he got nothing but “admin sucks cock” as a response to his shitty spam posts. It’s all he’s worth

In the beginning, like many others, I attempted civil discourse but quickly realized that is impossible with such  a cock suckimg dork with such little intellect

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6