Sent by a friend, cons and libs now and then...

deport_liberals · 1676

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +12204 / -5007
Reply #40 on: December 29, 2018, 01:34:42 PM
You obviously don't understand the math that gets us to the categories of blue state, red state, and swing state.  I live in a highly blue state.  My vote did not make a bit of difference.  Trump's victory came down to three swing states' electoral votes, and I do not live in any of those states.

Funny. Thats how rauner got elected to be illinois governor. lots of libs thought they'd throw a hissy fit against quinn and vote third party for governor. Next thing ya know, illinois got a republican governor. I wish more of you loons in blue states would think your vote dont count.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
Reply #41 on: December 30, 2018, 04:07:50 AM
Maybe. But I didn't bite in that race. I voted in the 2016 potus election. Trump won that because of the electoral college vote in three swing states. Anyone who doesn't understand that is an utter moron.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline AMF

• View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
Reply #42 on: December 30, 2018, 01:19:02 PM
an utter moron.

In this instance, an utter moron who also doesn't understand that the Rauner election in ILL in 2014 completerly fails the "that's how" test since no electoral college was involved.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
    • View Profile
Reply #43 on: December 30, 2018, 04:21:02 PM
In this instance, an utter moron who also doesn't understand that the Rauner election in ILL in 2014 completerly fails the "that's how" test since no electoral college was involved.

Gez, you feeble minded douchebag. Way to not connect the dots. The point is "your vote counts" It counts when you're voting for delegates who vote for the President and it counts for the governor when your directly voting for the governor.

Dude, you're seriously stupid as fuk!  :dizzy:

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
Reply #44 on: December 30, 2018, 05:24:48 PM
Gez, you feeble minded douchebag. Way to not connect the dots. The point is "your vote counts" It counts when you're voting for delegates who vote for the President and it counts for the governor when your directly voting for the governor.

Dude, you're seriously stupid as fuk!  :dizzy:

Honestly, if he's stupid AF, it's almost frightening to ponder what you are...

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
    • View Profile
Reply #45 on: December 30, 2018, 06:00:32 PM
Honestly, if he's stupid AF, it's almost frightening to ponder what you are...

The only thing I cant figure out with you 2 is which ones the monkey and which one's the monkeys uncle!.  :crampe:

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
Reply #46 on: December 30, 2018, 08:33:37 PM

Yeah.  I kind of thought that went without even saying.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
    • View Profile
Reply #47 on: December 30, 2018, 10:57:15 PM
Yeah.  I kind of thought that went without even saying.

LOL! ^^^ The trifecta of idiots who cant paint by numbers! PWN3D!

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
    • View Profile
Reply #48 on: December 30, 2018, 11:09:41 PM
The only thing I cant figure out with you 2 is which ones the monkey and which one's the monkeys uncle!.  :crampe:

What you can't figure out is that we're your betters.

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
    • View Profile
Reply #49 on: December 30, 2018, 11:48:10 PM
What you can't figure out is that we're your betters.

Oh please, ding dong! I have to pump the brakes all the damn time so you can catch up!  :laughinatu:

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
    • View Profile
Reply #50 on: December 30, 2018, 11:53:53 PM
Oh please, ding dong! I have to pump the brakes all the damn time so you can catch up!  :laughinatu:

The only thing you pump is your fist while you think about the gays.

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
    • View Profile
Reply #51 on: December 31, 2018, 12:31:32 AM
The only thing you pump is your fist while you think about the gays.

I dunno why you degenerates resist the Word of God so much. Did some fagdykes save your life or something? Or do you just hate decency that much?

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
    • View Profile
Reply #52 on: December 31, 2018, 02:55:19 AM
I dunno why you degenerates resist the Word of God so much. Did some fagdykes save your life or something? Or do you just hate decency that much?

You only like when the Bible addresses things you deem perversion.  That's when you get an erection, latent homo.

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
    • View Profile
Reply #53 on: January 01, 2019, 12:19:28 PM
You only like when the Bible addresses things you deem perversion.  That's when you get an erection, latent homo.

What? It doesnt matter even if I did, dumbass. God says sexual degeneracy is evil and worthy of the death penalty.  For the sake of argument, lets pretend I think straight rape is ok, just man on man butt sex rape is bad, and lezbo sex is hot as hell and just fine. Alternatively, you sit there and say anything consensual is ok except for lezbo sex. Now doesnt it make sense to say BOTH are wrong and that God condemns all rape, sex with close relatives, homosexuality, and bestiality are perversion seing that IS what God says?

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6