Author Topic: People who need no introduction since they are not yet members  (Read 4584 times)

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
Re: Re: Welcome BLURT !
« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2018, 12:11:05 AM »
He's probably one of the most 'entertaining' posters that you could have around, once you get to know his style...

What really makes it work, is that he doesn't actually go out of his way to entertain!   :biggrin:

They made him Head Mod briefly at DV, and he banned half the fucking posters there before they figured out what was happening!  And then the next day he'd preach "understanding, tolerance, and acceptance!"

He truly is one of the few posters that I occasionally 'think' about when I'm 'off' the forums...   :biggrin:
I trolled as a transsexual bible thumper once. RubyDeluxe over at loveshack forums... omg I sent soooo many people into a tizzy over there  :biglaugha:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2018, 12:12:54 AM »
Did you ever see the picture of the inside of his house?  Well, he was trying to show of his 1980's physique, but it was his house that was amazingly disgusting.  I remember thinking "Who would post that shit for the world to see?"
Yeah.... it was a typical backwoods sanctuary for bestiality, incest and a host of other things that repulse normal people. 
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2018, 12:14:42 AM »
Yeah.... it was a typical backwoods sanctuary for bestiality, incest and a host of other things that repulse normal people.

:crampe: :crampe:

I think he hated me because I trolled him as if I was flirting with him until I dropped the bomb.

What does Peaches say, oh yeah "BOOM". 

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2018, 12:16:53 AM »
:crampe: :crampe:

I think he hated me because I trolled him as if I was flirting with him until I dropped the bomb.

What does Peaches say, oh yeah "BOOM".
That guy was so miserable with his life it was sick.

His wife looked like Throw mamma from the train and sounded like darth vader.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2018, 12:22:10 AM »
That guy was so miserable with his life it was sick.

His wife looked like Throw mamma from the train and sounded like darth vader.

lol

Well, they were well matched then.   Women think he's sweet because he has no choice but to be a doormat.  Why else would any woman want to be with him?

Offline Joe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Joe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1939 / -1484
« Reply #45 on: December 11, 2018, 03:26:21 AM »
Fucking Herman, is all.  Fuck his drunk ass.  I offered to meet him and duke it out, a couple of years ago, but even though he's hopelessly pwnt by my nic alone he never took me up on it.  Just gets shitfaced every weekend and talks about beating up other posters.

Herman is some redneck hillbilly living in Saskatchewan, Canada  who admitted on the Blue Cashew to having a criminal record after spending time in prison.

He’s never come clean about the crime he committed or why he spent time in prison.

Plus he said he was divorced from a previous marriage after his first wife left him.

So no wonder he’s so bitter about life & drinks so much moonshine (or ‘barrelwash’ like Herman describes it) to forget his problems .

Given all the time he spends on the BC, he seems like a guy in a halfway house wearing an ankle bracelet so he wont stray too far from the area.

His fondest memories before he became a convict were paying all these bar sluts to have sex with him. Stands to reason since he’s a bald fat guy with a beer gut.

Herman’s just another washed out loser who has nothing else to do but park himself at tge bc as its self proclaimed enforcer.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 03:54:40 AM by Joe »

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
People who need no introduction since they are not yet members
« Reply #46 on: December 14, 2018, 06:22:31 PM »
This thread will be a repository for some material posted on Intro threads that strays too far from the topic.

Offline kooch

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Herr Doktor
    • Show only replies by kooch
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1461 / -673
« Reply #47 on: December 15, 2018, 07:07:49 AM »
You don't have to log in to read it.  They only implemented that stupid 'block the entire forum' bullshit temporarily just for me, by blocking the entire forum by IP addy, until they realized it had taken me 10 seconds to proxy up and read it anyhow, so they ditched that BS!

That was a time when Real Woman became extremely bored, and made it her mission to keep me out...  She was still dating Rotwang at that time though, so her actions were even more bizarre than they usually were.

Did Rottys wife die or is he having another e-fling?

No Okie

Re: Welcome BLURT !
« Reply #48 on: March 01, 2019, 08:48:38 AM »
They are very cliquish cultures.  I hope to leave Northern California before too long to escape it.

I used to live in N. Cal. Escaped in 2003. Where in N.Cal?

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 01, 2019, 12:19:36 PM »
I used to live in N. Cal. Escaped in 2003. Where in N.Cal?

The Bay Area. I'm still here, mixed feelings. It's very congested.

No Okie

« Reply #50 on: March 02, 2019, 08:39:47 AM »
The Bay Area. I'm still here, mixed feelings. It's very congested.

I was born in the east bay, I grew up in Marin. Lived there until 2003. I go back 2,3 times a year. Yes very congested. The Bay Area is a special place in an enlightened state. I do miss it.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 05, 2019, 02:54:52 PM »
I was born in the east bay, I grew up in Marin. Lived there until 2003. I go back 2,3 times a year. Yes very congested. The Bay Area is a special place in an enlightened state. I do miss it.

I was born on the peninsula. I've been here most of my life. It is indeed a special place. I suppose I'd miss it too if I left.

It's a different place yet the same.

No Okie

« Reply #52 on: March 07, 2019, 08:35:03 AM »
I was born on the peninsula. I've been here most of my life. It is indeed a special place. I suppose I'd miss it too if I left.

It's a different place yet the same.

Lots of memories growing up. Winterland, Filmore Aud, Rolling Stones at Altamont. Clubs in Marin.  Finished a cool book a few months ago. The Season of the Witch. Modern history of SF. From Beatnics to Dan White to Jim Jones. Actually read it twice. So many things I had forgotten about, or took for granted.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 07, 2019, 12:03:10 PM »

Lots of memories growing up. Winterland, Filmore Aud, Rolling Stones at Altamont. Clubs in Marin.  Finished a cool book a few months ago. The Season of the Witch. Modern history of SF. From Beatnics to Dan White to Jim Jones. Actually read it twice. So many things I had forgotten about, or took for granted.

Cool.  I only ever knew 2 San Franciscans, one a transplant from Illinois whom I've known sixty years but who's been in Pac Hts for several of those decades, and the other a Pacific Coast Princess originally from Seattle who came to SFO in 62 and made herself quite a local legend.  She's passed now, and he's under teh Reaper's shadow as well.  I've only visited a few times, but loved the place even though it's been going downhill for a long time, like every other place has.

ETA:  are you actually in CR or did you just like that flag?

No Okie

« Reply #54 on: March 07, 2019, 12:30:19 PM »
Cool.  I only ever knew 2 San Franciscans, one a transplant from Illinois whom I've known sixty years but who's been in Pac Hts for several of those decades, and the other a Pacific Coast Princess originally from Seattle who came to SFO in 62 and made herself quite a local legend.  She's passed now, and he's under teh Reaper's shadow as well.  I've only visited a few times, but loved the place even though it's been going downhill for a long time, like every other place has.

ETA:  are you actually in CR or did you just like that flag?

Lived here for for 16 or so years. Became a resident in 2013. I do like the flag too. When you say SF is going down hill. Do you mean prices for housing, and cost of living in general?

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 07, 2019, 02:08:44 PM »
Lived here for for 16 or so years. Became a resident in 2013. I do like the flag too. When you say SF is going down hill. Do you mean prices for housing, and cost of living in general?

Cost of living, urban homelessness, real estate speculation, gentrification, "techification"

I spent a couple of weeks in CR about 35 years ago and loved it.  I was mostly on a coffee finca outside of SJ, but did a lot of day trips as well.  I recall thinking if I had a lot more money I'd consider living there.  Did adopt 2 orphans, who are now in their forties.

No Okie

« Reply #56 on: March 07, 2019, 04:56:36 PM »
Cost of living, urban homelessness, real estate speculation, gentrification, "techification"

I spent a couple of weeks in CR about 35 years ago and loved it.  I was mostly on a coffee finca outside of SJ, but did a lot of day trips as well.  I recall thinking if I had a lot more money I'd consider living there.  Did adopt 2 orphans, who are now in their forties.

Wow, how noble and dedicated is that. The Central Valley is really beautiful, and different from the Guanacaste. The homelessness in the Bay Area is hard to take, but easy to see why it occurs. It breaks my heart. Lots of poverty all thru CR and Nicaragua but rarely does one see homeless camps, like on Broadway in Oakland. Very sad.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Aryan
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
« Reply #57 on: March 07, 2019, 05:14:58 PM »
Herman is some redneck hillbilly living in Saskatchewan, Canada  who admitted on the Blue Cashew to having a criminal record after spending time in prison.

He’s never come clean about the crime he committed or why he spent time in prison.

Plus he said he was divorced from a previous marriage after his first wife left him.

So no wonder he’s so bitter about life & drinks so much moonshine (or ‘barrelwash’ like Herman describes it) to forget his problems .

Given all the time he spends on the BC, he seems like a guy in a halfway house wearing an ankle bracelet so he wont stray too far from the area.

His fondest memories before he became a convict were paying all these bar sluts to have sex with him. Stands to reason since he’s a bald fat guy with a beer gut.

Herman’s just another washed out loser who has nothing else to do but park himself at tge bc as its self proclaimed enforcer.

I don’t mind Herman, even if he does shill for Zionism and Israel all the time. I can only think it’s due to his partial Jewish heritage passed on from his great grandmother I believe...

At least he had the balls to admit that, unlike certain other posters who are regs over there who are clearly affiliated with Jews in some way but refuse point blank to admit it.

I had a peek on BC the other day and Herman has called out Bonesaw (I think) or was it Benzo? I can’t remember, either way I thought Herman only posted on the Chank board so how has he ended up in an e-altercation with someone who doesn’t post on there?

Tell him and Bricktop I said hello the next time you’re on there Joseph.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6