Author Topic: People who need no introduction since they are not yet members  (Read 4564 times)

The Queen Bee

People who need no introduction since they are not yet members
« on: December 09, 2018, 05:36:08 PM »
What did ya do to the Chinks, Mel ?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Mel

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Mel
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -0
Re: Re: Welcome BLURT !
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2018, 05:44:42 PM »
What did ya do to the Chinks, Mel ?
I think I may have finally broke them!   :biggrin:

It's not like I wanted to, but they were getting goofy and acting up there again, so I just simply called them out on the typical BS that occurs there (bias and favouritism of epic proportions)!  I guess they didn't like the truth, and were unable to handle it!

I think I finally broke Bricktop/Rotwang also!  He claims he's gone for good if I am ever permitted back there, and since the forum owner there has her tongue inserted so deeply inside of his rectal cavity, of course my perma-shitcan shall remain just that, permanent!   :biggrin:

They're trash-talking you there also!   :biggrin:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

The Queen Bee

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2018, 05:57:34 PM »
Chun Li went to VF talking shit today. She claims they didn’t panel abuse me when they did!

Bricktop got mad cuz I wouldn’t show him my tits. So he got the Vietcong squad to attack me

Offline Mel

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2018, 06:09:09 PM »
All Chum Li has ever done is troll the boards and hurl juvenile insults at posters, unless they're Asian like her of course...

And then she'll turn around and kiss the asses of Mods and Admins hard-style in an attempt to curry favour, which actually seems to work, surprisingly.  That's the main reason those two forums hate me so much...  I can't fucking stand fake ass-kissing, and refuse to take part, so that right there puts me at a huge disadvantage.

Then again, you know why that forum was initially started, right?  It was an offshoot of DV started by the slant-eyed members there that grew sick of being around so many round-eyed posters...  So in reality it never really was meant to be accommodating to non-Asian posters, and that can still be seen there somewhat to this day!

Offline Mel

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2018, 06:20:07 PM »
Earlier today, anyone that publicly stated they hated me got an invitation to their secret, invite only, jerk-fest subforum.  More than likely that offer will be extended to anyone there that hates you too.

If that doesn't reek like ultra-clique, then I don't know what does!   :biggrin:

Now they can bitch about us in secret hidden mode...

The Queen Bee

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2018, 06:21:35 PM »
Earlier today, anyone that publicly stated they hated me got an invitation to their secret, invite only, jerk-fest subforum.  More than likely that offer will be extended to anyone there that hates you too.

If that doesn't reek like ultra-clique, than I don't know what does!   :biggrin:

Fuck those dog-eating cunts. All I did was say they can keep Bricktop and we’ll take you over here.

Offline Mel

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2018, 06:24:44 PM »
I know, and that's very odd behaviour for them to exhibit when you think about it, but not surprising coming from them.   Seeing as how much they hate me there, you'd think they'd want to put the link up in a sticky for me to read, in a huge bold font!

The Queen Bee

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2018, 07:10:07 PM »
I know, and that's very odd behaviour for them to exhibit when you think about it, but not surprising coming from them.   Seeing as how much they hate me there, you'd think they'd want to put the link up in a sticky for me to read, in a huge bold font!

You’re a good consistent poster. I’m actually shocked they banned you

Offline Mel

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2018, 07:56:52 PM »
You’re a good consistent poster. I’m actually shocked they banned you
I won't bore you to tears with all the dynamics there, and a history that goes back many years, but I'll give you one example of how things operate 'behind the scenes"...

I was arbitrarily banned from Memebee for like the millionth fucking time.  OK, no problem.  Go to log into Chank forum, and low and fucking behold I'm banned there too.  The reason?  They knew I was banned at the one forum, so Chank forum decided to implement a temp ban there too simply for no other reason than to coincide with the ban at the other place.

This is just one example of many, of how the 'dynamics' at those shitholes actually work...  Many of those bored hags there are actually E-Friends behind the scenes...  Actually, many posters there in general are E-Friends behind the scenes, and any time you allow a dynamic like that to occur, you have problems.  E-Friends always turns into E-Cliques, and that E-Clique ultimately influences how a board is run.  I have consistently voiced my dissatisfaction with this dynamic, as it only creates a scenario where one is either 'part of the club,' or one is not, thus essentially becoming an outcast.  Original Snitz DV was pretty much devoid of this problem, and it actually worked tremendously well.

Years ago I modded DV, and I could already see that dynamic creep in...  Instead of our jobs being to simply apply the TOS/rules in a fair, equal, and unbiased manner, 'favouritism' began to creep in, which was never much of a problem WAY back on the original forum.

Of course, you dare even question the status quo, and you now become a 'forum terrorist' and 'one that commits atrocities against mankind,' both labels having been applied to me by Admin at one time or another.:biggrin:  Of course that's bullshit, but how can you discuss rationally with irrational people?  It's simply impossible...

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
Re: Welcome BLURT !
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2018, 08:06:34 PM »

Fuck those dog-eating cunts. All I did was say they can keep Bricktop and we’ll take you over here.

They are very cliquish cultures.  I hope to leave Northern California before too long to escape it. 

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2018, 09:02:26 PM »
Your hate thread at the Chank Forum has now grown to three pages!   :biggrin:

Oh wow....I gotta read it. 

But I think I encrypted my password so I couldn't log in again, so I'd have to get a reset...... :Doh2:

Offline Mel

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2018, 09:06:38 PM »
Oh wow....I gotta read it. 

But I think I encrypted my password so I couldn't log in again, so I'd have to get a reset...... :Doh2:
You don't have to log in to read it.  They only implemented that stupid 'block the entire forum' bullshit temporarily just for me, by blocking the entire forum by IP addy, until they realized it had taken me 10 seconds to proxy up and read it anyhow, so they ditched that BS!

That was a time when Real Woman became extremely bored, and made it her mission to keep me out...  She was still dating Rotwang at that time though, so her actions were even more bizarre than they usually were.

Offline Mel

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome BLURT !
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2018, 11:00:58 PM »
Joe says I’m playing Mother Hen to Blurt

I can’t help if I just wanna hug him
I know. 

Hey, Chank forum is trying to find out who I am now, so they can come and beat me up!    :biggrin:

The Queen Bee

« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2018, 11:02:40 PM »
I know. 

Hey, Chank forum is trying to find out who I am now, so they can come and beat me up!    :biggrin:

Bwah hahaha !!! That’s almost as good as the lawsuits I’m being threatened with  :crampe:

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2018, 11:05:55 PM »
This is some good shit  :biglaugha:

Offline Mel

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2018, 11:07:12 PM »

Bwah hahaha !!! That’s almost as good as the lawsuits I’m being threatened with  :crampe:
Yup!  These are the types of posters there that the Head Chink surrounds herself with, fawns over, and then gets into fits when I call out their bullshit.   :biggrin:

You can see how much she caters to these idiots, when they even have access to Mod archived material, which was ONLY accessible to Mods when I modded back in tha day...

The Queen Bee

« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2018, 11:10:39 PM »
Bricktop was always trying to fight Freud is real life  :crampe:

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2018, 11:11:43 PM »
I know. 

Fucking Herman, is all.  Fuck his drunk ass.  I offered to meet him and duke it out, a couple of years ago, but even though he's hopelessly pwnt by my nic alone he never took me up on it.  Just gets shitfaced every weekend and talks about beating up other posters.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2018, 11:13:10 PM »
Bricktop was always trying to fight Freud is real life  :crampe:
no way

Sounds like  I'm missing a real party at this blue dildo or whatever forum

Offline Mel

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2018, 11:13:35 PM »
This is some good shit  :biglaugha:
Yup!  And these are the same posters that claim I have a hard time being civil!   :biggrin:

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6