Author Topic: Fucking Pence again  (Read 955 times)

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
Fucking Pence again
« on: October 31, 2018, 11:15:10 AM »
I bet his eyes glowed red when he bowed his head for this bullshit.

Honoring Pittsburgh synagogue victims, Pence appears with ‘rabbi’ who preaches ‘Jesus is the Messiah’

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2018/10/30/honoring-pittsburgh-synagogue-victims-mike-pence-appears-with-rabbi-who-preaches-jesus-is-messiah/?utm_term=.23041eafacc8

:furious:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by lokmar
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +12204 / -5007
Re: Fucking Pence again
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2018, 11:19:47 AM »
Well, Jesus is the Messiah so WTH's the big deal?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Dovey

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2018, 11:30:26 AM »
 This article is so ignorant. Its secular though so it's understandable.  The first century church and the very first evangelism was accomplished by messianic Jews.  Why this is so overlooked is a mystery, but that's just facts. The very first "Christian denomination" wasn't even called Christianity. They were messianic Jews and called "followers of the Way".

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2018, 11:44:47 AM »
It was very revealing to me when I started watching Zola Levitt Presents when Zola was still alive. I was thankful that he taught me the Jewishness of Jesus. Moving forward, I think you will see more and more Jews begin to recognize that Christianity needs have its Jewishness restored and that Jews have been done a great disservice by their leadership via programmed rejection of the Messiah. Gentiles that once rejected Jews as unenlightened are beginning to learn how critically important Jews are to Christianity. After all salvation for the Jew and also the Gentile really means no Jews, no salvation. Why else does the world want to exterminate Jews?

Dovey

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2018, 11:50:42 AM »
 That's not what that means. It means the Jews were Gods chosen to bring Christ. Everything the Jews are doing now is biblical, they've been turning away from God since they existed. They even rejected Christ as He walked on the earth.  The only important thing to Christianity is Christ. Understanding ancient Jewish culture is important to proper exegesis of scripture.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2018, 11:55:08 AM »
I agree with you both.  My beef is that Jews in Pittsburgh were in no way ready for a low-rent messianic rabbi in the thrall of the VP.

It's part of my other beef about many "evangelical" "Christians" who like Messianic Jews and support them in ways calculated to blow up the middle east politically and bring us closer to the Rapture.   :angel3:

Dovey

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2018, 11:57:35 AM »
 I support them as brothers and sisters in Christ who are working to further to kingdom of Christ and counter the kingdom of men, which is condemned and rotten. My beef with most westernized "evangelical Christians" who are out and well known is thier luke warmness and bending.  I'm disappointed with Pence apparently condoning Paula White in the White House as a "spiritual advisor".  Our command isn't to make the world run better. It's to point the lost to the Savoir. Make disciples of all nations. When I think of evangelicals, I think of street preachers. Functioning churches helping the poor, the sick and the downtrodden and preaching the Word. True Christianity will never be popular....or accepted by the world. It will be viciously hated.

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2018, 12:47:53 PM »
That's not what that means. It means the Jews were Gods chosen to bring Christ. Everything the Jews are doing now is biblical, they've been turning away from God since they existed. They even rejected Christ as He walked on the earth.  The only important thing to Christianity is Christ. Understanding ancient Jewish culture is important to proper exegesis of scripture.

Oh but it does to those who seek to nullify God's Word.

Dovey

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2018, 01:07:03 PM »
Oh but it does to those who seek to nullify God's Word.
Eliminating Christ and attempting to go back under levitical law, like HRM is doing, denies the Word of God. (In Christ there is no jew or gentile) Never make the fruit the root.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2018, 01:15:24 PM »
After all salvation for the Jew and also the Gentile really means no Jews, no salvation.

Are you saying that messianic Jews believe in salvation?  I don't think it's part of Jewish belief for the most part.

Offline Oliver Clotheshoffe

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Check me out, I'm dancing I'm dancing!
    • Show only replies by Oliver Clotheshoffe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +8156 / -877
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2018, 01:27:23 PM »
I thought the whole point of the thing was to remember the victims.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

Dovey

« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2018, 01:27:54 PM »
Are you saying that messianic Jews believe in salvation?  I don't think it's part of Jewish belief for the most part.
Oh yeah, they are messianic. They believe in Christ and salvation in Him. "Christianity", or Followers of the way, started with the Jews. You cant get more Jewish than following Christ. I've learned the most about the OT and the NT, and the teachings of Christ from my messianic, Torah observant(not to be confused with the Hebrew roots movement, that's a whole other culty ballgame) friends and Rabbis. Its wonderful hearing scripture from Isaiah read in Hebrew ♡  or Psalms sang in Hebrew.

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2018, 01:43:50 PM »

Obviously, I failed to explain my point properly. We all know from reading the NT that Salvation was delivered to the Jews FIRST but the message was also that Salvation was going to the gentiles as well.  Now say that you're sitting back, looking to derail this whole plan God has. What better way than to eliminate Jews?

Its like you saying "I'm gonna drive my car to the store to buy groceries" and I come by and burn your car down and call you a liar. Is it logical? Yea, to an evil mind.

Offline deport_liberals

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by deport_liberals
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +5119 / -3254
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2018, 04:43:02 PM »
You should be happy he didn't appear with a rabbi who thinks the God Emperor is the Messiah.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2018, 06:00:04 PM »
You should be happy he didn't appear with a rabbi who thinks the God Emperor is the Messiah.
He didn't NEED another person for that.  After all, that's HIS schtick.

Obviously, I failed to explain my point properly. We all know from reading the NT that Salvation was delivered to the Jews FIRST but the message was also that Salvation was going to the gentiles as well.  Now say that you're sitting back, looking to derail this whole plan God has. What better way than to eliminate Jews?

Its like you saying "I'm gonna drive my car to the store to buy groceries" and I come by and burn your car down and call you a liar. Is it logical? Yea, to an evil mind.

Mainstream Jews still don't subscribe to the concept of salvation. 

~~~

You show me a living Jew who believes in salvation or (as many Christians do) calls Jesus "Christ" and I'll show you an evangelical Christian, not a Jew at all.

"Christ" is not a name, it's an honorific. 

I don't need to be splained to about Jesus being a Jew.  Of course he was.  We find lots of prophecy in (particularly) Jeremiah but also in other prophets, that God was going to "take his show on the road" since the Jews didn't "get it."  So Jesus came from the Jews and was himself a Jew but what he brought was not FOR the Jews and they still don't think so.  They would kill him again if he showed up tomorrow.

I don't have a problem with the (real) Jews about this.  Jesus (and "salvation" for that matter) is the answer to a QUESTION THEY HAVE NEVER ASKED.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6