Author Topic: I think it really bothers Bra1n and co..  (Read 4170 times)

The Queen Bee

I think it really bothers Bra1n and co..
« on: November 02, 2018, 03:21:47 PM »
That I can do whatever the fuck I want and still be adored.

Thoughts on why he’s still shouting Flea ? lol
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

The Queen Bee

Re: I think it really bothers Bra1n and co..
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2018, 04:14:14 PM »
I did stop. Looks like the fucking twilight zone now
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Baby Doll

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Baby Doll
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2489 / -1156
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2018, 04:16:22 PM »
bra8in posted a thread quoting every time i mentioned feral's "stinky pierogi", that was freuds nickname for Feral's vagina.

"Pierogi are filled dumplings of Central European origin. Made by wrapping unleavened dough around a savory or sweet filling and cooking in boiling water."

Was Bra1in on dope? Why would he spend time searching for that when he is supposed to be an expert on Feral's vagina since they are "fucking" (virtually) and she is going to have his E baby.

Why is Feral claiming Flea ran off from TRF when Bra1in himself said the fucking board was shutting down at the end of Oct.

If Flea was still posting daily at TRF, that would be fucking stupid since no one is posting at TRF except some sock accounts and Johnny Storm. Brai12n should be praising Flea for not wasting her time at a website that is circle jerking itself into oblivion. What does he want, her to barge in their and start yelling "YAY I LIKE PENIS" so he can ban her and get a +1 from frumpy feral?

And Feral will be refreshing TRF for hours after it goes 402 because she won't be able to accept that she did not  respond to herself in the word association thread before the site went down. She gets up at 3:45 am to do that kind of shit.

Save Benzo's life but also save Feral's, she is in worse shape than he is.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2018, 04:17:58 PM »
BEnzo still has me, despite their best efforts

Bra1n has frumpy Feralphile . We stay winning

Flynn

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2019, 10:13:54 PM »
That I can do whatever the fuck I want and still be adored.

Thoughts on why he’s still shouting Flea ? lol

Now. Srly? How come 70% of the posters think you're no better than a leaking water faucet?

The Queen Bee

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2019, 10:04:55 AM »
Now. Srly? How come 70% of the posters think you're no better than a leaking water faucet?

70 percent of your alts don’t count, LOSER

Flynn

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2019, 01:51:25 PM »

70 percent of your alts don’t count, LOSER

Oh? Says the fucking paranoid cunt that sees Sum Cun't in every dark crevice.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2019, 02:04:17 PM »
Oh? Says the fucking paranoid cunt that sees Sum Cun't in every dark crevice.

It’s truly a nightmare for me  :crampe:

Flynn

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2019, 02:11:04 PM »

It’s truly a nightmare for me  :crampe:

Would that be because you look like a giant Orca with legs that look like 24 inch diatmeter tree trunks?

OR

Is it because it takes you 9 hours to sandblast away all that Cholo makeup you like wearing? Bitch, you only need a little bit of foundation, not 3 cubic feet of it on your face.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2019, 02:17:34 PM »
Would that be because you look like a giant Orca with legs that look like 24 inch diatmeter tree trunks?

OR

Is it because it takes you 9 hours to sandblast away all that Cholo makeup you like wearing? Bitch, you only need a little bit of foundation, not 3 cubic feet of it on your face.

The thought of that elephant man looking motherfucker on cam, that’s what

He’s the ugliest piece of shit to ever roam these forums.

Flynn

« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2019, 02:35:55 PM »

The thought of that elephant man looking motherfucker on cam, that’s what

He’s the ugliest piece of shit to ever roam these forums.

BUT, at one time you were willing to catch his Hepatitis because you loved him. I think you still do as much as you bring him up. I think you want to taste is syrupy egg-like semen. I also think at one time you were entertaining the idea of a 3-way with you, Freud and Sum Cun't. This was supposed to take place on Freud's couch.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2019, 02:37:44 PM »
BUT, at one time you were willing to catch his Hepatitis because you loved him. I think you still do as much as you bring him up. I think you want to taste is syrupy egg-like semen. I also think at one time you were entertaining the idea of a 3-way with you, Freud and Sum Cun't. This was supposed to take place on Freud's couch.

You brought him up, LOSER.  :crampe:

Freud already hit the pussy, dumbass. That’s old news

Flynn

« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2019, 02:42:41 PM »

You brought him up, LOSER.  :crampe:

Freud already hit the pussy, dumbass. That’s old news

No.YOU bring him up always alluding that he's on this account. Let's be frank for a minute. If you truly thought I was Sum Cun't you would have cried to Bonesaw and let him doll out the banning.

In regards to giving your fat ass up to Freud, so he's just one of the 12 people you've fucked from the forums. Big deal. Too bad Freud says "he's married."

The Queen Bee

« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2019, 02:47:08 PM »
No.YOU bring him up always alluding that he's on this account. Let's be frank for a minute. If you truly thought I was Sum Cun't you would have cried to Bonesaw and let him doll out the banning.

In regards to giving your fat ass up to Freud, so he's just one of the 12 people you've fucked from the forums. Big deal. Too bad Freud says "he's married."

Flynn

« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2019, 02:49:17 PM »

The Queen Bee

« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2019, 02:52:04 PM »
So you both are cheating fucks. Go figure.

Next time Freud is in the states, we’re meeting up and bringing our spouses  :thumbup2: :thumbup2:

Flynn

« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2019, 02:58:01 PM »

Next time Freud is in the states, we’re meeting up and bringing our spouses  :thumbup2: :thumbup2:

So you're bringing Sum Cun't and he's bringing Feral's daughter?

The Queen Bee

« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2019, 03:08:08 PM »
So you're bringing Sum Cun't and he's bringing Feral's daughter?

My husband doesn’t look like the walking dead so no

Flynn

« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2019, 03:13:11 PM »

My husband doesn’t look like the walking dead so no

But he is still incarcerated though, right?

The Queen Bee

« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2019, 03:25:13 PM »
But he is still incarcerated though, right?

Don’t worry about my husband, LOSER. Just know that you disgust the fuck out of me

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6