Author Topic: Ok you boring cunts  (Read 4458 times)

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Liverpool FC Premiership Champions 2020
    • Show only replies by The Scoundrel
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2692 / -1096
Ok you boring cunts
« on: January 16, 2019, 11:39:40 AM »
Flea and I finally agree on something.

This is supposed to be a flame forum right?

Nobody apart from me and Flea are even attempting to provide any entertainment whatsoever.

If you don't want to flame stick to the other sub forums for your boring as shite demented chit chat bollocks.

I see flamers like Vit and Fox lurking here. Posters with a bit of game who won't post here because they see the tripe you brainless cunts write.

So here's the new order.

If you have any humour in you, fuckin bring it. If you don't, shut the fuck up in Battle Grounds and have your Facebook worthy cum stained hankie posts in other threads.

We're supposed to have a couple of trolls here. Do your fuckin job and troll some cannon fodder to the site,

You have been fuckin told.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
Re: Ok you boring cunts
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2019, 12:08:01 PM »
There's a bit of a problem here, mate.

First off, flea doesn't just flame on BGz.  Every stray thought she has, she'll post on BGz.  I mean, she posts more content in that What Are You Doing Right Now? thread than she posts here.

Second, it's her forum so no mod is gonna sweep that shit under the rug.

Third, outside of maybe three or four other posters nobody here gives the slightest fuck about flaming, any more than they'd give a fuck about a 1983 Dodge Aries with a turbocharger bolted onto it.  And I'm not really sure about them either.

You wanna make BGz "interesting" enuff to draw in the remaining six or seven self-styled flamers who are still wandering the web like lost children, knock yerself out.  Don't be expecting ME to entertain you with that flamey shit, cause it AIN'T interesting and frankly never was.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Frederica

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Frederica
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -9
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2019, 12:23:14 PM »
If you think yours and fleas flirtation is entertaining, think again. and try again

The Queen Bee

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2019, 02:48:02 PM »
#BringBackCaskur  :happy117:

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2019, 03:14:51 PM »
If you think yours and fleas flirtation is entertaining, think again. and try again

Flea hated me for some time  (in the way that one flamer hates another) it was fun for other people to watch the to and fro which lasted for a few months.

I don't mean to sound aggresive in any way but at the top of this sub forum it is described as a flame section where battles start and taunts are made. There are a lot more sub forums to chat and speak about serious topics. I post in them too. I'm a rounded individual, I can discuss any topic to the extent of my knowledge and even learn things from time to time. This, however, is the flame section where we come to play and stay in our chosen character and provide comical content for the enjoyment of ourselves and others.

As to saying there are only a handful of people left in the world who enjoy board flaming that is just bullshit. The problem is that people flame in games like Fortnite among others because they don't know places like this exist. I've already offered a solution in having a match worthy of promoting and less shit in the BG.

This forum at the moment has less than 10 active members. Do you think Flea will carry on paying for 10 peoples entertainment. We either grow or die.

It's simple The flamers should flame. The trolls should troll people to the forum and we all live happily ever after.

Otherwise, fuck it. If nobody else gives a shit, why should I?

The Queen Bee

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2019, 03:34:05 PM »
Benny Hill here is right.

I’m trying to get certain people to return but it would require more than I’m willing to do. Others, like my darling Freud, are not ready to come back. I know some of you think Freud is awful but this is the first time in ages that I haven’t posted with him on a daily basis.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2019, 03:35:26 PM »
Why don't the flamers just flame?

If they're lurking, why don't they simply call out other flamers and do your thing?

Why is it others' fault that the flamers aren't doing their thing?

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2019, 03:36:24 PM »
Benny Hill here is right.

I’m trying to get certain people to return but it would require more than I’m willing to do. Others, like my darling Freud, are not ready to come back. I know some of you think Freud is awful but this is the first time in ages that I haven’t posted with him on a daily basis.

He should pull his bloomers back up and post.

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2019, 04:08:29 PM »
I’m trying to get certain people to return but it would require more than I’m willing to do.

:jump:

The Scoundrel is right.

I'm very rarely wrong  :popcorn:

Why don't the flamers just flame?

Flame wars don't just happen overnight. There has to be some passion and something to get your teeth into to attract other flamers.

Having any flame post derided by non flamers is also counter productive. If you don't want to flame stay out of it. No one is going to take time to craft a post if it simply sinks into a pool of shit.

Of the people here, myself, Flea, Vit and Fox could have a party. I remember H C as not a flamer per se but good at one line posts that move the thread along. I always thought the Buzzsaw nic was a flamer but maybe I'm wrong?

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2019, 04:12:20 PM »
I most certainly can stay out of it.  I mostly saw the same old "flames" that have been done time and again.  Women are fat.  POC are subhuman, blah, blah.

I think the problem is that they're repetitive.  But, I can keep my word for sure and stay away from these scintillating flames.   :biglaugha:

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by H.C.Trouble
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1704 / -114
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2019, 04:26:05 PM »
What the fuck do you mean this isn't a  flame forum ?

Of course it is!

Posters here are so mean  ... it's   no wonder poofer ran away.    I almost won five hundred bucks over at flametruth. That place is definitely not a flame forum.

cw gave me a 500 dollar fine for not chopping fast enough.

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2019, 04:27:27 PM »
I mostly saw the same old "flames"

Simply because most board flaming is done on a personal level based on information gathered in the past. It's not rocket science that old adversaries will firstly punch at known weak spots. With more characters joining in the conversation becomes more diverse and people become more creative.

Also, some subjects although old can still provide laughs. Someone like Toefactor can still make faglames fuckin hilarious. True flamers are twisted comedy writers who genuinely wish to provide entertainment.There's a few of us left.  :popcorn:

What the fuck do you mean this isn't a  flame forum ?

Of course it is!

Posters here are so mean  ... it's   no wonder poofer ran away.    I almost won five hundred bucks over at flametruth. That place is definitely not a flame forum.

cw gave me a 500 dollar fine for not chopping fast enough.

See.  :crampe: :crampe:

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2019, 04:34:07 PM »
I'm easily bored. Seeing the same insults day in and out is boring to me.   I'll stay out of it.   Funniest flamer was Emily Friday?  That was funny flaming.  Even if the underlying conceptual flame was continuous the actual insults varied greatly.

That would be amusing.

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2019, 04:49:52 PM »
Funniest flamer was Emily Friday?

Never seen them post so I can't comment. There are quite a few quality people out there.

Much as though I don't much enjoy match flaming I think that would be the way to go to boost the board.

Quite often even if the match was below par the voting thread can be an absolute hoot.

I'm sure Flea will remember the PYP match at TRF.  :popcorn:

The Queen Bee

« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2019, 04:52:42 PM »
It’s just not the same. Look at my FB challenge post

I gave everyone the opportunity to flame me to hell and back. At TRF, it have been on page 5 by now. I think flaming probably died with Bra1ns common sense

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2019, 04:55:35 PM »
Never seen them post so I can't comment. There are quite a few quality people out there.

Much as though I don't much enjoy match flaming I think that would be the way to go to boost the board.

Quite often even if the match was below par the voting thread can be an absolute hoot.

I'm sure Flea will remember the PYP match at TRF.  :popcorn:

https://stomping-groundz.com/index.php?topic=749.msg10443#msg10443

Offline Frederica

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Frederica
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -9
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2019, 04:59:45 PM »
Flea hated me for some time  (in the way that one flamer hates another) it was fun for other people to watch the to and fro which lasted for a few months.

I don't mean to sound aggresive in any way but at the top of this sub forum it is described as a flame section where battles start and taunts are made. There are a lot more sub forums to chat and speak about serious topics. I post in them too. I'm a rounded individual, I can discuss any topic to the extent of my knowledge and even learn things from time to time. This, however, is the flame section where we come to play and stay in our chosen character and provide comical content for the enjoyment of ourselves and others.

As to saying there are only a handful of people left in the world who enjoy board flaming that is just bullshit. The problem is that people flame in games like Fortnite among others because they don't know places like this exist. I've already offered a solution in having a match worthy of promoting and less shit in the BG.

This forum at the moment has less than 10 active members. Do you think Flea will carry on paying for 10 peoples entertainment. We either grow or die.

It's simple The flamers should flame. The trolls should troll people to the forum and we all live happily ever after.

Otherwise, fuck it. If nobody else gives a shit, why should I?

I agree with most of that except one thing, you didn't sound aggressive. I should like to see more aggression frankly

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2019, 05:09:55 PM »
I think flaming probably died with Bra1ns common sense

I'd disagree. There's more flaming than ever on the interwurb it's just become fragmented.

Who do you think is around who would be willing to do a shits and giggles match?

You probably know the characters better than me but from my blinkered perspective if you, me, Fox, Vit, HC and Caskur ( with HC and Cask restricted to chops) played it could be fun.

Who else would you throw into the mix?

I agree with most of that except one thing, you didn't sound aggressive. I should like to see more aggression frankly

It takes me a couple of retorts to my posts to provide that cutting edge. Then people complain that I'm being horrible when all I'm doing is having a laugh. Those that understand the game generally get the joke and laugh along though.  :popcorn:

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by H.C.Trouble
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1704 / -114
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2019, 05:36:51 PM »
"HC  and Cask restricted to chops"    -     nigga please. 

Once again, Caskur is one of the best posters here. 

Everybody tries to tell me I am wrong but   they are so clueless.

Offline Garraty_47

• Loquacious AF
  • Activity:
    0%