Author Topic: The Play Groundz Retro Gaming thread.  (Read 5501 times)

Offline TheProwler

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by TheProwler
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1178 / -63
Re: The Play Groundz Retro Gaming thread.
« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2020, 04:02:09 AM »
I dont remember that one, but do you remember this one?

I used to play this all day  :biglaugha:

I've never played that.

Here's a good one.  I've played it on the Atari ST and MAME (so the arcade version)...but I guess it was out for the NES too.

The sequel to Bubble Bobble.  BTW, Bubble Bobble was incredible.  I finished that game in the arcade with a teammate.  It gets crazy at the highest levels...and if you both die at the same time (and are out of lives) you can't continue...but if one person is still alive, the other can continue (for the cost of a credit)...so if both or you are down to your last life, one would have to suicide and quickly continue so you didn't both end up dead at the same time...I think it cost us about $5 in quarters...which in the mid-1980's could buy you a small house.  Okay, maybe not.  But a big bottle of wine.

** adding this ->if anyone wants to beat Bubble Bobble, I recommend they do the Power Up and the Original Game "cheats"...which you can do on the arcade version (so MAME) but probably not the other versions (I know you can't for the Atari ST version).  **

Anyways, here's the sequel I was talking about...

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline TheProwler

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by TheProwler
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1178 / -63
Re: The Play Groundz Retro Gaming thread.
« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2020, 04:09:06 AM »
Hi Prowler. It’s me Flea

How you been ?

I'm good.  Same house.  Same wife.  Same magnetic personality.

How about you?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline FrankJScott

• Activity:
    14.6%
    • Show only replies by FrankJScott
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -0
Top Product Info
« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2024, 01:37:15 PM »
Please try Google before asking about Great Product Info a00d653

Offline FrankJScott

• Activity:
    14.6%
    • Show only replies by FrankJScott
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -0
Top Peptide Website
« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2024, 05:52:59 PM »
In reply to the guy asking about ipamorelin where to buy, glp semaglutide, bpc 157 for hair growth, mot c peptide, bpc 157 for women, semaglutide for weight loss near me, peptides world, order tirzepatide online, bpc 157 when to take, buy peptides,  I highly suggest this web site about prime peptides semaglutide link or glp1 drugs, tirzepatide glp1, peptides for hgh, bpc 157 hair, bpc 157 where to buy, buy peptides for weight loss, tirzepatide compound, semaglutide weight loss, bpc 157 gut healing, bpc 157 buy online, and don't forget this right here about prime peptides bpc-157 info not to mention mots c peptide, bpc 157 what does it do, glp 1 medication, bpc 157 and semaglutide, semaglutide bpc, peptides online, semaglutide production, ipamorelin fat loss, semaglutide online cheap, buy bpc, alongside all this cool prime peptides tirzepatide tips which is also great. Also, have a look at this recommended you read for prime peptides semaglutide advice not to mention semaglutide weight reduction, bpc 157 peptide near me, bpc 157 immune system, best way to take bpc 157, using semaglutide for weight loss, peptide 157 bpc, tirzepatide buy online, peptide administration, ipamorelin online, semaglutide training, and don't forget this his comment is here for prime peptides tirzepatide details with ipamorelin muscle growth, tirzepatide hair loss, peptides semaglutide, weight loss semaglutide near me, tirzepatide order online, mot c, tirzepatide glp, buy ipamorelin peptide, peptides online, semaglutide peptide weight loss,  for good measure. Check more @ Updated Tajir4D Login Info 5752436

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6