Bonesaw, did you say something to upset poor Herman over at the Blue Cashew?

Joe · 598

Offline Joe

• View Profile
  • Rated: +1939 / -1484
....he seemed so upset. Like a caged animal!

https://thebluecashew.net/reject-rodeo-f10/bring-bonesaw-t10535.html

Quote from: Herman
So you can think you can pummel me? With what, your purse you progtard little faggot. Bring both of the two dollar Tijuana whores with you. The spic maids can make themselves useful and clean up your blood.

Whaddja do? Can’t say I’ve seen anyone fly off the handle like that in the forum lately.

Mind you Herman’s an alcoholic & they have this tendency to explode over seemingly harmless remarks.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Smile
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
Isn't that thread like two months old already?

Seems they have new faces there to shit in their cheerios without having to rely on a guy that hasn't posted there to begin with
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Aryan

• View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
Fuck this cross forum drama shit already, I’d rather count Freud’s liver spots than read any more of this crap.

Offline AMF

• View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
Fuck this cross forum drama shit already, I’d rather count Freud’s liver spots than read any more of this crap.

Try this, then.  When you see a thread with the name of ANOTHER forum in the title, don't fukin click on it.

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Personal Text goes here
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
Analryan Prolapse prefers counting brown penises in his sleep...

Offline Aryan

• View Profile
Try this, then.  When you see a thread with the name of ANOTHER forum in the title, don't fukin click on it.

If only you practiced what you preach, miz Peaches.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Smile
    • View Profile
If only you practiced what you preach, miz Peaches.
Yo.. you gonna let this nigga talk to you like that?

what's going on?

Offline Bonesaw

• Omnipresent
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1989 / -450
I vastly overestimated Herman’s potential, I’m afraid.  He recycles the same two insults and has turned out to be a major disappointment, drunk or not.

I can’t stand boring people.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Smile
    • View Profile
That herman guy is afflicted with all kids of mental diseases and severe brain damage.

I read there a few times and it seems to me like nothing but a circle jerk designed as an orderly way to take turns sucking Bricktop's cock without stepping on one another in the process.

Offline Aryan

• View Profile
Herman only posts when he’s on the barrel wash, whatever the fuck that is. He’s an alright guy, would probably be sound to have a beer with, but does he listen about the JQ? Does he fuck....

His Kosher-tinted glasses are impenetrable just like most of the regs over on BC.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
....he seemed so upset. Like a caged animal!

https://thebluecashew.net/reject-rodeo-f10/bring-bonesaw-t10535.html

Whaddja do? Can’t say I’ve seen anyone fly off the handle like that in the forum lately.

Mind you Herman’s an alcoholic & they have this tendency to explode over seemingly harmless remarks.

I don't have any fucks to give about an asshole, on another forum, that I don't know has to say.

He can go fuck himself.

No Okie

They hate me at the BC. Chinese people are the most racist of any race. So easy to hack in over there. Look how they worship the biggest fuck up known to humanity. Not many folks left over there. Mostly resentful uncreative Asians.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Smile
    • View Profile
I don't have any fucks to give about an asshole, on another forum, that I don't know has to say.

He can go fuck himself.
That Herman guy really seems to hate you. And from what I understand you've never even posted there  :crampe:

Offline AMF

• View Profile
That Herman guy really seems to hate you. And from what I understand you've never even posted there  :crampe:

That tells us a lot about what he reads in his spare time.   :crampe:

No Okie

That tells us a lot about what he reads in his spare time.   :crampe:

Reads?

Offline AMF

• View Profile
Reads?

Yeah, the most likely way he'd know who Oak is, is by filling one of the "guest" slots here at SG

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Smile
    • View Profile
Yeah, the most likely way he'd know who Oak is, is by filling one of the "guest" slots here at SG

Those "guest" slots seem to be a matter of significant vaginal cramps over at flametruth for some odd reason.

Haven't quite figured out why anyone would be so hung up on how many guests are viewing another forum.

Any insight here?

Offline AMF

• View Profile
Those "guest" slots seem to be a matter of significant vaginal cramps over at flametruth for some odd reason.

Haven't quite figured out why anyone would be so hung up on how many guests are viewing another forum.

Any insight here?

Only the obvious.  Most of the active posters at FT have accounts here and don't need to lurk as guests.  OTOH, BC has several members who make a big show of indifference about our doings but seem to have a pretty accurate idea of what and whom is being discussed here.

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Personal Text goes here
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
Only the obvious.  Most of the active posters at FT have accounts here and don't need to lurk as guests.  OTOH, BC has several members who make a big show of indifference about our doings but seem to have a pretty accurate idea of what and whom is being discussed here.

Add in the bug...

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111

What a trophy. I don't post anywhere but here and cbt.  What a psycho hating someone you've never met.

What a funny little guy.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6