Author Topic: Lotus? A moment of your time if you will?  (Read 272 times)

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
Lotus? A moment of your time if you will?
« on: May 02, 2019, 05:48:05 PM »
Lotus my favorite feather minded friend. I think it’s time we defined a few words and/or phrases for the purposes of future discussions. Yes? Just for any who may be wondering where your definitions stand on certain keywords germane to certain subject matters being discussed.

Because clarity is the custodian of corruption free communication after all. Is it not?

So let’s get right to it darling. Because you are so much more intelligent than the rest of us, I am looking to you for guidance on a few matters which should only take a moment for someone of your intellectual depth and breadth to articulate.

It seems from our various discussions with respect to infanticide you are taking particular issue with a noun and one adjective which are being used consistently throughout the discourse.

Baby.   Killing.

In no particular order.

And because these two words in the context of the aforementioned subjects seem to be causing significant hysteria, I would like to take a moment to redefine these terms in a manner more consistent with whatever warped snowflake ideology you subscribe to.

First up. Baby.

I have been led to believe through more than one biology class and the Webster’s dictionary that a baby is as follows:

a very young child, especially one newly or recently born.
"his wife's just had a baby"
synonyms:   infant, newborn, child, tot, little one; More

The definition above is erroneous and deceitful obviously. Possibly constructed with malicious intent too! More than likely an underhanded tactic instituted by CONs who have hijacked not only the dictionary, but every educational system hoping to teach persons about the human body worldwide for the last 1000 years or so. Do their tentacles have any barriers in either time or space?

Of course we all know it serves the CON best interests to mislead us into believing these smaller versions of ourselves who piss, shit and cry a lot are, well, smaller versions of ourselves. But that is too simple of a philosophy so it stands to reason there must be more. And with you here to uncover the dark places and bring them into the light the end game is clear.  And  I’m becoming sickened at the possibility of such blatant description to be truthful.

But righteousness is not lacking recourse now that we have you, our liberal Sherpa, here to right this wayward ship from a path into oblivion to a path of unquestionable enlightenment And define for us what does, and does not, constitute a baby and when we may apply the term.

So, Is a sentient being 40 weeks or older, who we would have once erroneously referred to as a baby, really a smaller version of ourselves?  Or are they just some complex conglomerate of cells who rank in priorty with that of a discard-able tampon that just happen to look a lot like a baby, feel like a baby and cause great pain to our asses like a baby? And, what do we now refer to this new transitory species as? A Gumbi? A Gremlin that spontaneously transforms into a smaller version of ourselves upon contact with Oxygen?

So confusing. But we have you now. So I’m feeling assured.

On to Killing.

Normally defined by every source I’m aware of as.
noun
noun: killing; plural noun: killings
1.   1.
an act of causing death, especially deliberately.
synonyms:   murder, taking of life, assassination, homicide, manslaughter, liquidation, elimination, putting/doing to death, execution, dispatch, martyrdom; More

Of course, relying on every source I’m aware of including the dictionary is a fool’s errand because, lets face it, CONs have obviously hijacked the dictionary as well.  As demonstrated earlier.  So tell us Lotus, how do we now refer to the cessation of all functions that make one a sentient being when said cessation is caused by the actions of another sentient being? What may we call that so that our language now becomes consistent with the snowflake ideology palate? Do we now say “blurder”. Zirdur? Gerber perhaps? Bovine emission control?

Thank you in advance for your wealth of enlightenment.

And in instances where you are too irretrievably fucking stupid to provide a credible response a TL;DR comment or pictorial variant will do. 
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Flynn

Re: Lotus? A moment of your time if you will?
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2019, 11:05:22 PM »
Lotus my favorite feather minded friend. I think it’s time we defined a few words and/or phrases for the purposes of future discussions. Yes? Just for any who may be wondering where your definitions stand on certain keywords germane to certain subject matters being discussed.

Because clarity is the custodian of corruption free communication after all. Is it not?

So let’s get right to it darling. Because you are so much more intelligent than the rest of us, I am looking to you for guidance on a few matters which should only take a moment for someone of your intellectual depth and breadth to articulate.

It seems from our various discussions with respect to infanticide you are taking particular issue with a noun and one adjective which are being used consistently throughout the discourse.

Baby.   Killing.

In no particular order.

And because these two words in the context of the aforementioned subjects seem to be causing significant hysteria, I would like to take a moment to redefine these terms in a manner more consistent with whatever warped snowflake ideology you subscribe to.

First up. Baby.

I have been led to believe through more than one biology class and the Webster’s dictionary that a baby is as follows:

a very young child, especially one newly or recently born.
"his wife's just had a baby"
synonyms:   infant, newborn, child, tot, little one; More

The definition above is erroneous and deceitful obviously. Possibly constructed with malicious intent too! More than likely an underhanded tactic instituted by CONs who have hijacked not only the dictionary, but every educational system hoping to teach persons about the human body worldwide for the last 1000 years or so. Do their tentacles have any barriers in either time or space?

Of course we all know it serves the CON best interests to mislead us into believing these smaller versions of ourselves who piss, shit and cry a lot are, well, smaller versions of ourselves. But that is too simple of a philosophy so it stands to reason there must be more. And with you here to uncover the dark places and bring them into the light the end game is clear.  And  I’m becoming sickened at the possibility of such blatant description to be truthful.

But righteousness is not lacking recourse now that we have you, our liberal Sherpa, here to right this wayward ship from a path into oblivion to a path of unquestionable enlightenment And define for us what does, and does not, constitute a baby and when we may apply the term.

So, Is a sentient being 40 weeks or older, who we would have once erroneously referred to as a baby, really a smaller version of ourselves?  Or are they just some complex conglomerate of cells who rank in priorty with that of a discard-able tampon that just happen to look a lot like a baby, feel like a baby and cause great pain to our asses like a baby? And, what do we now refer to this new transitory species as? A Gumbi? A Gremlin that spontaneously transforms into a smaller version of ourselves upon contact with Oxygen?

So confusing. But we have you now. So I’m feeling assured.

On to Killing.

Normally defined by every source I’m aware of as.
noun
noun: killing; plural noun: killings
1.   1.
an act of causing death, especially deliberately.
synonyms:   murder, taking of life, assassination, homicide, manslaughter, liquidation, elimination, putting/doing to death, execution, dispatch, martyrdom; More

Of course, relying on every source I’m aware of including the dictionary is a fool’s errand because, lets face it, CONs have obviously hijacked the dictionary as well.  As demonstrated earlier.  So tell us Lotus, how do we now refer to the cessation of all functions that make one a sentient being when said cessation is caused by the actions of another sentient being? What may we call that so that our language now becomes consistent with the snowflake ideology palate? Do we now say “blurder”. Zirdur? Gerber perhaps? Bovine emission control?

Thank you in advance for your wealth of enlightenment.

And in instances where you are too irretrievably fucking stupid to provide a credible response a TL;DR comment or pictorial variant will do.

TL;DR
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2019, 12:44:53 AM »
LMAO.  You are so totally pwned.   :beatdeadhorse:
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2019, 07:20:20 AM »

I love it when a netizen shits up and spams up a forum of his own design.   :borat:

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2019, 09:18:54 AM »
i accept your surrender

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Personal Text goes here
    • Show only replies by Captain Caveman
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2019, 11:23:29 AM »
i accept your surrender

I love me royalty cheques!  :borat: :borat:

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6