Author Topic: Question for Peachy  (Read 372 times)

The Queen Bee

Question for Peachy
« on: May 07, 2019, 06:44:02 PM »
Weren’t you in Vietnam ? What’s up with the meat shielding of the gook brigade ? One would think you of all people would hate the fuckers  :crampe:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Liverpool FC Premiership Champions 2020
    • Show only replies by The Scoundrel
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2692 / -1096
Re: Question for Peachy
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2019, 07:04:25 PM »
Weren’t you in Vietnam ? What’s up with the meat shielding of the gook brigade ? One would think you of all people would hate the fuckers  :crampe:

Gary Glitter's in Vietnam and I'm damn sure he's doing more than shielding his meat.

:popcorn:

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2019, 07:34:02 PM »

"Meat shielding" ?? ??   You mean like in 2007 ?    :crampe: :crampe: :crampe:
You're way too smart to think I'd talk about my own RL experiences on a flame board, Flea.  And you wouldn't want to hear what I think about all the different sorts of Asians and what I like or dislike about each category. 

No, I just think it's funny as hell you being pissed off at a Korean and a couple of Chinese for being racist about Latinos, given the way you roll on "gooks."

The Queen Bee

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2019, 08:22:00 PM »
"Meat shielding" ?? ??   You mean like in 2007 ?    :crampe: :crampe: :crampe:
You're way too smart to think I'd talk about my own RL experiences on a flame board, Flea.  And you wouldn't want to hear what I think about all the different sorts of Asians and what I like or dislike about each category. 

No, I just think it's funny as hell you being pissed off at a Korean and a couple of Chinese for being racist about Latinos, given the way you roll on "gooks."

I’m not pissed off. Just trying to understand why you keep trying to undermine my statements about them.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2019, 09:42:47 PM »

I’m not pissed off. Just trying to understand why you keep trying to undermine my statements about them.

You have to remember that I've been posting off and on there for maybe 3 years.  It's true that there are some assholes there, but I don't think the biggest assholes are Asian.  Just like the biggest assholes here aren't HIspanic  (unless you include Rancid who's technically Lusitanic rather than Hispanic.)

Also, I tend to favor peace and harmony between forums, unless one of them gets taken over by assholes.  And another thing, people here already hate each other.  Why do they need to go to another forum to find other people to hate on?   O:-)

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2019, 09:47:05 PM »
I dont hate anyone here

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2019, 09:49:00 PM »
Neither do I, but I didn't say "everybody"

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • Show only replies by Bonesaw
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1989 / -450
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2019, 09:51:29 PM »
I only hate Seth MacFarlane.  He doesn't post here, does he?

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2019, 12:07:59 AM »
I dont hate anyone here

I don't hate anyone, but I do disrespect a few.  I don't even dislike the people at that other forum. I don't understand why anyone would be bothered by me when they've never even met me.

It's beyond ridiculous.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2019, 12:11:02 AM »
I don't hate anyone, but I do disrespect a few.  I don't even dislike the people at that other forum. I don't understand why anyone would be bothered by me when they've never even met me.

It's beyond ridiculous.

They hate us because we’re Latina. We don’t have to do bleep to them, us breathing sets them off

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2019, 12:19:11 AM »

They hate us because we’re Latina. We don’t have to do bleep to them, us breathing sets them off

I don't hate Asians because they're Asian.  They irritate me because they drive like shit, are rude as all fuck, especially the Chinese. 

Offline Frederica

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Frederica
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -9
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2019, 01:48:36 AM »
I like the Chinese accent, it makes me raugh

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6