Author Topic: Welcome BLURT !  (Read 10015 times)

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1704 / -114
Re: Welcome BLURT !
« on: November 17, 2018, 01:18:40 AM »
Thanks!  :thumbup2: Glad to be here.

Guess I may as well introduce myself while I'm here.

I'm French-Canadian, in my 50s, and come equipped with a fickle gender identity. You can call me He, you can call me She, as long as you call me!

I grew up and spent most of my life in Quebec but now live and work on Vancouver Island in beautiful British-Columbia.

I'm a mental health and social outreach worker by trade and currently work in a residence catering to the needs of a hard-to-house population. Uni studies: religion, philosophy, sociology, psychology.

I'm an atheist gamer, a sociable loner, an open soul, and an avid reader (never met a genre I didn't like). I collect board games but don't play them. I write a lot but don't submit anything for publication. I pee sitting down.

Some of you may know me from other forums. While I can hold my own in a twisty conversation, I'm not a big fan of flaming.

Above all, I don't take myself (nor any of this shit) too seriously and I gather me rosebuds while I may.

My life-siggie: tempus fugit - carpe diem.

Looking forward to "inneracting with y'all."   8)

I read this and thought I was being trolled.

French-Canadian, 52  but originally from New Brunswick. Spent most of my life in Ontario. 

Nice to meet you BLURT.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6