Author Topic: Welcome Scouse  (Read 1147 times)

Offline reaper

• Activity:
    0%
  • flame icon
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +197 / -34
Re: Welcome Scouse
« on: May 11, 2019, 01:37:27 PM »
Welcome to the BG regs dude.

I'll leave it up to scoundrel to teach you the super secret handshake and I must warn you that the initiation ceremony is a bit weird.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline reaper

• Activity:
    0%
  • flame icon
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2019, 01:58:03 PM »
Shit. I forgot to buy more Vaseline.

This may be a painful process. Has it even been tried without lube yet?

:popcorn:

My lips are sealed but all I'm going to say is that `Bumsore` might have something to say on that subject   :biggrin:.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline reaper

• Activity:
    0%
  • flame icon
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2019, 08:59:14 AM »
After a moment of reflection, I realized that one of the reasons for their having a Batcave is so they can CAUCUS in private and discuss and nominate new posters to join their club and prance around with the cute flamey things above their avatar.  Regs have the ability to keep all that deliberating and voating out of the public eye, you see. 

But to an attention whore, what good is THAT? 

Doesnt' it make much more sense to open the discussion on the flame board itself, and have all the deliberations, and cavort around with plastic swords like KOF wannabe's?   I guess we should all be grateful they got it done inside of 24 hours, this time.

And how many secret penis rooms are you a member of Peachy? You know the ones that the bog standard members can't see? I'd hazzard a guess at around 4-5.Perhaps little JooJoo should open them all up for people to see and post in,you know just so the attention whores amongst us can see what's going on and comment.Or are there comments in there that you wouldn't want the common poster to see? Or perhaps Flea should open up her penis rooms as well,whats good for the Goose is also good for the gander,right? One might wonder as to why you havn't demanded the same from Flea and Joo as you are from the BG regs group.So ok lets do it the Peachy way,open up all of the super secret forums to the public and lets all see what's been written about us behind closed doors.

Offline reaper

• Activity:
    0%
  • flame icon
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2019, 01:42:28 PM »
:biglaugha: :biglaugha:  Wow wotta bunch of little girls   :stirring:

Nice to have Reaps back.

I know ya missed me,well some did  :biggrin:.

Have you seen the latest thread in the penis room? Bloody scoundrels put you up for reg-ship.He was mumbling on about us not having any women and wanted us to be all inclusive and shit.Then he nominated you.Think he might be trying to tell you something bud  :dontknow:.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6