Welcome Scouse

The Scoundrel · 1152

Offline AMF

• View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
on: May 11, 2019, 07:11:32 PM
What is this?

It's just a Batcave for the guys who fancy themselves the cream of the flamer crop here.  I guess you could also call it a Penis Room since it's all been guy so far.

I flushed it out once last year, but it looks like they're back at it.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline AMF

• View Profile
Reply #1 on: May 11, 2019, 08:10:26 PM
Batcave

After a moment of reflection, I realized that one of the reasons for their having a Batcave is so they can CAUCUS in private and discuss and nominate new posters to join their club and prance around with the cute flamey things above their avatar.  Regs have the ability to keep all that deliberating and voating out of the public eye, you see. 

But to an attention whore, what good is THAT? 

Doesnt' it make much more sense to open the discussion on the flame board itself, and have all the deliberations, and cavort around with plastic swords like KOF wannabe's?   I guess we should all be grateful they got it done inside of 24 hours, this time.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline AMF

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: May 12, 2019, 01:21:50 PM
 :biglaugha: :biglaugha:  Wow wotta bunch of little girls   :stirring:

Nice to have Reaps back.

Offline AMF

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: May 13, 2019, 10:38:16 AM
It may be a bit premature for your drawing that conclusion, laddie.

Offline AMF

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: May 13, 2019, 11:38:12 AM
Why, because you’re part of the group? I have to confess to being a tad shocked in all honesty, but aslong as you keep your hands to yourself and ease up on the leftist clap trap I think we’ll manage to coexist peacefully enough.

No, no... only because this group (or at least some of its members) is so accustomed to fag laming as a reflex action that any conversation in here is gonna have those Pink Room Overtones unless you can re-educate the group. 

As for me, I'm not a group member, and you shouldn't expect to see me in here as a rule.

But since you mention my "leftist bullshit" yet again, I don't believe the record sustains it.  You need to figure out that your particular political lens is quite skewed to the right, and that you perceive everybody you see as a lefitst -- not because of where THEY are politically but because of where YOU are.

Offline AMF

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: May 13, 2019, 01:43:41 PM
you vote Democrat
More of your Scouser Fiction.  You have no links or other proof.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6