Happy Mother’s Day

Guest · 869

Offline Lemon

• View Profile
  • Rated: +80 / -67
Reply #20 on: May 13, 2019, 06:44:06 PM
Do you have a brain? You are definitely a moron.

So you raise a daughter or daughters with your attitude? 
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Smile
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
Reply #21 on: May 13, 2019, 06:45:23 PM
So you raise a daughter or daughters with your attitude?
Can you raise your brain power with your low IQ ?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Lemon

• View Profile
  • Rated: +80 / -67
Reply #22 on: May 13, 2019, 06:46:52 PM
Can you raise your brain power with your low IQ ?

It’s 147.   :dontknow:

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Smile
    • View Profile
Reply #23 on: May 13, 2019, 06:48:28 PM

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
Reply #24 on: May 13, 2019, 07:57:38 PM
Do you have a brain? You are definitely a moron.

Do you and all your baby mamas realize that there is also a father's day? 

PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

The Queen Bee

Reply #25 on: May 13, 2019, 09:23:26 PM
LOL

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Personal Text goes here
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
Reply #26 on: May 14, 2019, 01:23:25 AM
Do you have a daughter?  You are definitely a misogynist.

...coming from a misandrist, that means nothing...

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Smile
    • View Profile
Reply #27 on: May 14, 2019, 01:25:38 AM
Do you and all your baby mamas realize that there is also a father's day?
Put down the crack pipe and bathe please.

Cause either the odor or the smoke is having some really fucked up effects on whatever is left of your brain

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
Reply #28 on: May 14, 2019, 01:28:40 AM
Put down the crack pipe and bathe please.

Cause either the odor or the smoke is having some really fucked up effects on whatever is left of your brain

My aunt raised all of my three cousins on her own, with nary a cent in child support.  As they got a little older, they too celebrated mother and father's day for mom.   It's really not that rare for good kids to give a single parent credit for both holidays when one parent is an asshole.

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Personal Text goes here
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
Reply #29 on: May 14, 2019, 01:29:05 AM
I have daughters... I wonder if that makes me a misogynist as well...

...according Croakuspud's pea brained reasoning...

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Smile
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: May 14, 2019, 01:33:07 AM
My aunt raised all of my three cousins on her own, with nary a cent in child support.  As they got a little older, they too celebrated mother and father's day for mom.   It's really not that rare for good kids to give a single parent credit for both holidays when one parent is an asshole.
yeah, but Lotus cannot reason nor can she read.

She misunderstood the many female friends I have in real life who have the highest respect for me having traveled down a similar path to the one they themselves were forced to walk as being "baby mamas". And why? Because they decided to give me a pound of respect on BOTH mothers and fathers day since I took on both responsibilities myself

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
    • View Profile
Reply #31 on: May 14, 2019, 01:36:17 AM
yeah, but Lotus cannot reason nor can she read.

She misunderstood the many female friends I have in real life who have the highest respect for me having traveled down a similar path to the one they themselves were forced to walk as being "baby mamas". And why? Because they decided to give me a pound of respect on BOTH mothers and fathers day since I took on both responsibilities myself

She doesn't seem to like you so she's going to take any opportunity to insult you.   She knew what you were saying.  It doesn't matter though, it's personal now.

Offline Joe

• View Profile
  • Rated: +1939 / -1484
Reply #32 on: May 14, 2019, 03:14:02 AM
To all the mamas here. Ya’ll are the real GOAT’S :thumbup2:

Hey Erica,

I bought this for my mom on Mother’s Day:

...do you think that is something you would have liked getting?

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
    • View Profile
Reply #33 on: May 15, 2019, 01:28:26 AM
She doesn't seem to like you so she's going to take any opportunity to insult you.   She knew what you were saying.  It doesn't matter though, it's personal now.

Thank you, Dr Oak, for analyzing me completely incorrectly yet again.   :coffee_beans:

PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: May 15, 2019, 01:46:08 AM
Thank you, Dr Oak, for analyzing me completely incorrectly yet again.   :coffee_beans:

You're welcome.  So, you pick.  My analysis that you're rude and obnoxious or his analysis that you're dense.

I know which I'd pick.  :laughinatu:

The Queen Bee

Reply #35 on: May 15, 2019, 01:29:59 PM
Hey Erica,

I bought this for my mom on Mother’s Day:

...do you think that is something you would have liked getting?

I got flowers, Chanel perfume and a 24 hour fitness year-paid gym membership, Joe.

I appreciate any gifts, Joe. So yes, I would have liked it

Offline AMF

• View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
Reply #36 on: May 15, 2019, 07:00:14 PM
You're welcome.  So, you pick.  My analysis that you're rude and obnoxious or his analysis that you're dense.

That's a false choice.  My pick is considerably different.

What I'm seeing here is a replay of Lotus vs. Brent on Billdo's board.  The Lotus style has become a bit edgier, which I apporove of, and Biggie could almost be channeling Brent.  That style goes back to the 2004-6 era, and I first had a good look at it in the prehistory of Bad-Yahoo in late 2006 before any of "us" even got there (except maybe for Holliday.)  Brent and JZambales led the charge and attempted to sweep aside all the women on the board...Martha, Freda, Raven.  Only Freda was strong enough to find a place amongst those misogynists, but she was living in Catalunya so she'd had some practice.

At any rate, I'm sorry to see j00 allowing you to ride his coattails here when you have no real part in the dispute.  But I've already told him that if he wants to keep you both he needs to be even-handed, and if he's willing to shit on his forum in hopes of seeing a catfight, who am I to say he can't?

I don't really think he's gut hooked on the Lotus troll, but he's got some reason to think he can use the Stanley Kowalski approach here.  I'm surprised that you approve of it even as a third party.

As for me, I just wish all y'all the best....unless you wanna have something less than that.   :read:

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
    • View Profile
Reply #37 on: May 15, 2019, 07:16:29 PM
That's a false choice.  My pick is considerably different.

What I'm seeing here is a replay of Lotus vs. Brent on Billdo's board.  The Lotus style has become a bit edgier, which I apporove of, and Biggie could almost be channeling Brent.  That style goes back to the 2004-6 era, and I first had a good look at it in the prehistory of Bad-Yahoo in late 2006 before any of "us" even got there (except maybe for Holliday.)  Brent and JZambales led the charge and attempted to sweep aside all the women on the board...Martha, Freda, Raven.  Only Freda was strong enough to find a place amongst those misogynists, but she was living in Catalunya so she'd had some practice.

At any rate, I'm sorry to see j00 allowing you to ride his coattails here when you have no real part in the dispute.  But I've already told him that if he wants to keep you both he needs to be even-handed, and if he's willing to shit on his forum in hopes of seeing a catfight, who am I to say he can't?

I don't really think he's gut hooked on the Lotus troll, but he's got some reason to think he can use the Stanley Kowalski approach here.  I'm surprised that you approve of it even as a third party.

As for me, I just wish all y'all the best....unless you wanna have something less than that.   :read:

I am amused at your analysis, as if you had anything to do with it at all, while accusing me of the same.

Seriously, that's some funny shit.    :biglaugha:

Offline FatBasted

• View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -17
Reply #38 on: May 15, 2019, 07:49:30 PM
 :popcorn:

Lotusbud: "You do realize that with food and water shortages the plants and animals in the forest will also be dying, right?" :biglaugha:

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
    • View Profile
Reply #39 on: May 15, 2019, 07:51:37 PM

Do you know what an either/or fallacy is?

PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6