Happy Mother’s Day

Guest · 875

Offline AMF

• View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
on: May 13, 2019, 06:18:32 PM
Doesn't it figure that a simple "happy mother's day" thread turns into a screed against women.

On a troll board?

Yes, it does figure.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline AMF

• View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
Reply #1 on: May 15, 2019, 07:00:14 PM
You're welcome.  So, you pick.  My analysis that you're rude and obnoxious or his analysis that you're dense.

I know which I'd pick.  :laughinatu:

That's a false choice.  My pick is considerably different.

What I'm seeing here is a replay of Lotus vs. Brent on Billdo's board.  The Lotus style has become a bit edgier, which I apporove of, and Biggie could almost be channeling Brent.  That style goes back to the 2004-6 era, and I first had a good look at it in the prehistory of Bad-Yahoo in late 2006 before any of "us" even got there (except maybe for Holliday.)  Brent and JZambales led the charge and attempted to sweep aside all the women on the board...Martha, Freda, Raven.  Only Freda was strong enough to find a place amongst those misogynists, but she was living in Catalunya so she'd had some practice.

At any rate, I'm sorry to see j00 allowing you to ride his coattails here when you have no real part in the dispute.  But I've already told him that if he wants to keep you both he needs to be even-handed, and if he's willing to shit on his forum in hopes of seeing a catfight, who am I to say he can't?

I don't really think he's gut hooked on the Lotus troll, but he's got some reason to think he can use the Stanley Kowalski approach here.  I'm surprised that you approve of it even as a third party.

As for me, I just wish all y'all the best....unless you wanna have something less than that.   :read:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6