Author Topic: What happened to Blandscape?  (Read 454 times)

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3354 / -5324
Re: What happened to Blandscape?
« on: May 19, 2019, 07:22:56 AM »
Have you read some of the offerings and proffering herein, deep fried Mars Bar jibes and Jock (a improvement on cock references I grant you) gags.

It's not the falling asleep that is the problem, it's the waking up..... to the reality that we never seem to wake up to ourselves. Maybe you really are the Prince that was promised Bonesaw, but all I see you do is gnaw on your own infected shackled legs. Entertaining as that always is, it never really advances your casual cause that refuses to effect a single thing.

I broke Flame Truth, I destroyed it without even trying. Every scroll bombing post Twatty now makes is my fault. I find that hard to reconcile with my normal bodily functions, like farting an aria to the end of something that never had a chance to truly begin. I have to live wiff dat. And it hurts, it really does...nt.

I hope this helps me ol'mucker. Sleep well.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3354 / -5324
Re: What happened to Blandscape?
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2019, 10:59:59 AM »
"Have you read some of the offerings and proffering herein, deep fried Mars Bar jibes and Jock (a improvement on cock references I grant you) gags."

See not really very Aryan for detail.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6