Author Topic: Just curious -- how many of you righties  (Read 2305 times)

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Aryan
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
Re: Just curious -- how many of you righties
« Reply #120 on: May 19, 2019, 09:42:21 AM »
Dumbass, did you even LOOK at the link I provided you?

Then look at yours and do a comparison.   :musicboohoo:

Yeah I did, 11 days for me, 22 for you and because Poarkahontas of course liked your post I checked hers, 28 days and nearly 6000 posts....

Some sort of record perhaps? I think Poark should receive the ‘No Life Forum Junkie’ award and have a special little medal under her name.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Dovey

« Reply #121 on: May 19, 2019, 10:42:08 AM »
I don't care what you believe.  You're a junkie, baby killing, psycho bitch.  You are such a narcissist you can't imagine giving anything up for your children, not even its life for your own self-interest.
I respond to this with loling and saying "I get the vibe you dont like me very much  :biglaugha:" and Oak says....
Hey nutbag, you're the one that brought up whether I like you or not.  You're right, we're on a forum, it's irrelevant.  But since you're curious, I thought I'd tell you what's what.   You're not someone that I respect.

I don't know wtf it is with you and "womansavers", but I have no idea what that even is...don't drag me into your crazy internet world.  Sounds fucking bizarre to me.
   :crazy: :crampe:   oh FYl, womansavers is where you should go with this type of bullshit.  Let me tell you what I care about regarding our interactions here. 1. Can you support and defend your position with facts and logic in a debate  and 2. Are you fucking funny when you get into a interweb slap and tickle.    You failed horrifically at both, so I hope you are nothing your breath waiting for me to keel over and gnash my teeth and die of my crushing sense of human failure at gaining your respect or approval. It's really bizzare you even bother wasting the bandwidth to tell me  :crazy:  and until we have invested years of an offline real life friendships and you've been my house and met my children, dont ever put our exchanges on the same level of interactions I have with Murdock.  Stage 9 clinger much?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #122 on: May 19, 2019, 02:11:30 PM »
I respond to this with loling and saying "I get the vibe you dont like me very much  :biglaugha:" and Oak says....   :crazy: :crampe:   oh FYl, womansavers is where you should go with this type of bullshit.  Let me tell you what I care about regarding our interactions here. 1. Can you support and defend your position with facts and logic in a debate  and 2. Are you fucking funny when you get into a interweb slap and tickle.    You failed horrifically at both, so I hope you are nothing your breath waiting for me to keel over and gnash my teeth and die of my crushing sense of human failure at gaining your respect or approval. It's really bizzare you even bother wasting the bandwidth to tell me  :crazy:  and until we have invested years of an offline real life friendships and you've been my house and met my children, dont ever put our exchanges on the same level of interactions I have with Murdock.  Stage 9 clinger much?

You need to fuck off with your crazy.  I don't have one fuck to give about you.  I don't want to know you or anything about you, family or otherwise.

You're a complete fuckwit indoctrinated moron.   

Dovey

« Reply #123 on: May 19, 2019, 02:16:51 PM »

You need to fuck off with your crazy.  I don't have one fuck to give about you.  I don't want to know you or anything about you, family or otherwise.

Good job, now repeat it until you mean it!

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 19, 2019, 02:19:03 PM »
  Good job, now repeat it until you mean it!

Link to me asking about your family, crazy cunt.   Just one question where I asked about anyone in your family.

That's all you have to produce, you mentally deficient sack of shit.

Dovey

« Reply #125 on: May 19, 2019, 02:23:21 PM »
Link to me asking about your family, crazy cunt. 
Link to me saying you asked about my family, you illiterate, ankle humping cheeeewahwah.  Didnt you legit just get over another "I dont care about you! You dont matter at all to me!! Dovey look at how much I dont give a fuck!! Look at it!! Liiinnnkkkkkkkkk" like one post up? Make up your mind, ffs. Lol.  *belch*

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 19, 2019, 02:28:15 PM »
Link to me saying you asked about my family, you illiterate, ankle humping cheeeewahwah.  Didnt you legit just get over another "I dont care about you! You dont matter at all to me!! Dovey look at how much I dont give a fuck!! Look at it!! Liiinnnkkkkkkkkk" like one post up? Make up your mind, ffs. Lol.  *belch*

Your gibberish in the penultimate post about your house, your kids, your great friendship with Murdock, etc.

What in the hell does that have to do with me?  You crazy fuck!  I've never addressed any of your cockamamie paranoid rantings.

I don't give a fuck about you or anything to do with you and if you were sane, you'd feel the same and not rant about your fucking psycho life that I couldn't care less about.

What the fuck is wrong with your head?   How can you be allowed to be a nurse?   You'll be on drugs in no time again. 

Dovey

« Reply #127 on: May 19, 2019, 02:56:03 PM »
Your gibberish in the penultimate post about your house, your kids, your great friendship with Murdock, etc.

So here again is another example of you not being able to fucking read. I swear I have to keep it VERY short and simple with you, dont I? 
Link to me asking about your family, crazy cunt.   Just one question where I asked about anyone in your family.

That's all you have to produce, you mentally deficient sack of shit.
Again, provide the direct quote of mine where I said you asked about my family  :crazy:     Yes, I'm allowed to be a nurse. Your bias and bigotry against mental health isnt exactly shared by educated people. Its gross and unbecoming, tbh.  If you hate addicts or people with mental illness....or hell...even pro lifers, you may wanna never go to the hospital.  Dont tell me you think the litmus test for HCP is "agreeing with and meeting Oaks standards" lol. 

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 19, 2019, 02:58:00 PM »
  So here again is another example of you not being able to fucking read. I swear I have to keep it VERY short and simple with you, dont I?   Again, provide the direct quote of mine where I said you asked about my family  :crazy:     Yes, I'm allowed to be a nurse. Your bias and bigotry against mental health isnt exactly shared by educated people. Its gross and unbecoming, tbh.  If you hate addicts or people with mental illness....or hell...even pro lifers, you may wanna never go to the hospital.

Your gibberish is insane.   Yes, I have a prejudice against crazy people like you having access to people in their most vulnerable time.

You can't even manage a discussion on a board without throwing non-sequiturs, logical fallacies, and often sheer hysteria.

I'm scared that there are people like you in healthcare.

Frankly, go elsewhere with your crazy.  An appropriate place, a provider's office.

Dovey

« Reply #129 on: May 19, 2019, 02:59:37 PM »
Your gibberish is insane.   Yes, I have a prejudice against crazy people like you having access to people in their most vulnerable time.

You can't even manage a discussion on a board without throwing non-sequiturs, logical fallacies, and often sheer hysteria.

I'm scared that  there are people like you in healthcare.
Then stay home, psycho lol.  No one is required to adopt your beliefs and attitudes.  The scary thing is the thought that someone who degrades mental illness and addiction in such an uneducated manner thinking thier attitudes need to be shared by medical professionals.  Stop posting at me if you are so disturbed lol. No one is forcing you to read or post. Hey do you have that quote, yet?

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 19, 2019, 03:04:28 PM »
Then stay home, psycho lol.  No one is required to adopt your beliefs and attitudes.  The scary thing is the thought that someone who degrades mental illness and addiction in such an uneducated manner thinking thier attitudes need to be shared by medical professionals.

Stay home?   WTF does that even mean, psycho?   What does that have to do with this "discussion'?

Who said my beliefs about YOU need to be shared with medical professionals?   No one.

I think YOUR inability to think straight is a problem and I won't shy away from it, psycho.    And I think there are professionals that could help you.  Maybe a new provider, whoever is treating you is failing.   You're batshit crazy.

Dovey

« Reply #131 on: May 19, 2019, 03:27:33 PM »
Stay home?   WTF does that even mean, psycho?   
  Yanno, Oak, reading comphrension skills would answer all these questions. You are certaintly in no shape to rate any of my profs or preceptors. I'm genuinely wondering, once again, if you are even sober. You seem to have a complete inability to follow the flow of conversation, even in a direct exchange. Or you are really mad. At this point I'm concerned I'm using too many sentences and nothing I'm posting matters. I could post nonsense and youd read whatever the inner monologue in your head is yammering about.  Do you know where you are? What year is it? Who is our president? Lol.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 19, 2019, 03:33:39 PM »
  Yanno, Oak, reading comphrension skills would answer all these questions. You are certaintly in no shape to rate any of my profs or preceptors. I'm genuinely wondering, once again, if you are even sober. You seem to have a complete inability to follow the flow of conversation, even in a direct exchange. Or you are really mad. At this point I'm concerned I'm using too many sentences and nothing I'm posting matters. I could post nonsense and youd read whatever the inner monologue in your head is yammering about.  Do you know where you are? What year is it? Who is our president? Lol.

All you do is post nonsense and then project your internal dialogue onto others, in this case me.  I'm sorry that you're so troubled.   It must be chaotic.
But, I've had enough of your biologically induced drama.   

Dovey

« Reply #133 on: May 19, 2019, 03:40:45 PM »
Noooooyuuuoooo
:biglaugha: you could at least wait until another day or another thread as to not make it so obvious  :biglaugha:

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 19, 2019, 03:46:19 PM »
:biglaugha: you could at least wait until another day or another thread as to not make it so obvious  :biglaugha:

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Personal Text goes here
    • Show only replies by Captain Caveman
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
« Reply #135 on: May 19, 2019, 08:59:12 PM »
Girls...girls...girls...

...there is no need to fight.

Pm me pics of your breasts and I'll be magnanimous.

Dovey

« Reply #136 on: May 19, 2019, 09:03:57 PM »

Honey if you are smelling drama, wash your upper lip. You've been nothing but drama for days and I'm on the other side of the screen.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 20, 2019, 01:59:22 PM »
Honey if you are smelling drama, wash your upper lip. You've been nothing but drama for days and I'm on the other side of the screen.

You're the one that kicked a "friend" in the teeth over the abortion debate, not I drama llama.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6