What will Bonesaw do if Herman shows up?

BEnzo · 1619

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
Reply #60 on: May 09, 2019, 12:28:39 AM
Other than being inadmissible to the United  States, the other thing I find laughable about Herman is his constant reference to Oak & Erica/Flea as ‘spic maids’ as if he belongs there and they don’t. Yet  both Flea & Oak appear to have been born in the United States, live there, hold down jobs & pay taxes to their own country. Truth be known the best Herman could ever do in your country is make 12 or 13 cents an hour cleaning toilets in an INS detention center.  Thats as far as he’d ever get if he tried to enter the
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Bonesaw

• Omnipresent
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1989 / -450
Reply #61 on: May 09, 2019, 12:28:50 AM
From what I've experienced, nobody from California can drive... that's not racist is it?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Joe

• View Profile
  • Rated: +1939 / -1484
Reply #62 on: May 09, 2019, 01:23:37 AM
It appears that both Flea's family and my own have been here many generations.    He's not even American, why should we care about what he has to say about anything?

Well he sure gets flea worked up.

But no worries. Herman’s fantasy or wish that either of you ‘shine his shitter’ is an indication that he spent considerable time in a Canadian prison. Who else would obsess and fantasize  about someone cleaning his toilet than an ex-con? Its akin to a hardcore fundamentalist Muslim who dreams of 72 virgins washing his smelly feet in the afterlife.

Anyways here’s an article about how to spot people who spent time in prison:

https://metro.co.uk/2015/06/01/12-things-you-will-only-know-if-you-have-done-time-in-prison-5224255/

Having a clean toilet musta been an important priority for Herman when he was on the ‘inside’ or else he wouldn’t mention it so often over at the Blue Cashew. Do a search & ‘shine the shitter’ shows up on his posts at least 20% of the time

By insisting that you wash his toilet he’s projecting his shame & humiliation of being incarcerated & wishing dear lord that someone could have washed his toilet every morning instead of it smelling like shit from the night before.

Herman clearly washed a lotta toilets when he was doin time on ‘the Inside.’

« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 01:39:02 AM by Joe »

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
Reply #63 on: May 09, 2019, 01:47:29 AM
nobody from California can drive

I'm an excellent driver.

And I learned to parallel park in San Francisco -- with manual transmission.

PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline deport_liberals

• Trogz
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +5119 / -3254
Reply #64 on: May 09, 2019, 02:29:10 AM
Well he sure gets flea worked up.

But no worries. Herman’s fantasy or wish that either of you ‘shine his shitter’ is an indication that he spent considerable time in a Canadian prison. Who else would obsess and fantasize  about someone cleaning his toilet than an ex-con? Its akin to a hardcore fundamentalist Muslim who dreams of 72 virgins washing his smelly feet in the afterlife.

Anyways here’s an article about how to spot people who spent time in prison:

https://metro.co.uk/2015/06/01/12-things-you-will-only-know-if-you-have-done-time-in-prison-5224255/

Having a clean toilet musta been an important priority for Herman when he was on the ‘inside’ or else he wouldn’t mention it so often over at the Blue Cashew. Do a search & ‘shine the shitter’ shows up on his posts at least 20% of the time

By insisting that you wash his toilet he’s projecting his shame & humiliation of being incarcerated & wishing dear lord that someone could have washed his toilet every morning instead of it smelling like shit from the night before.

Herman clearly washed a lotta toilets when he was doin time on ‘the Inside.’

Why was he in prison? 

The Queen Bee

Reply #65 on: May 09, 2019, 09:02:34 AM
From what I've experienced, nobody from California can drive... that's not racist is it?

Old people don’t count. They shouldn’t be allowed to drive period

My grandpa was blind as a bat during his last years and was still trying to take off in my car

Offline Blurt

• View Profile
  • Rated: +1918 / -176
Reply #66 on: May 12, 2019, 12:43:12 PM
"Life on the outside is still like doing time except with a lot more distractions."

I can believe that.

Interesting article, Joe. But I have to wonder if your obssession with incarcerated men ties in with your fascination with the art of Tom of Finland. What gives?

No Okie

Reply #67 on: May 17, 2019, 01:21:13 PM
Anybody here want to clean my shitter?......

Yours? A fate worst than death.

No Okie

Reply #68 on: May 20, 2019, 02:09:15 PM
Anybody here want to clean my shitter?......

Aaron. Not for all the money in the world.

No Okie

Reply #69 on: May 20, 2019, 02:11:57 PM
Looks like Fashionista just signed up here. Looking forward to posting with her.

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Personal Text goes here
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
Reply #70 on: May 20, 2019, 03:35:36 PM
No Okie must be smoking some of that dementia level bud...

...bobblehead forgets which comments he's replied to...

No Okie

Reply #71 on: May 21, 2019, 09:23:39 AM
No Okie must be smoking some of that dementia level bud...

...bobblehead forgets which comments he's replied to...

Aaron you odor, mindset, and your elevator tactics are all well known on 3 or 4 sites like this.

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Personal Text goes here
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
Reply #72 on: May 21, 2019, 04:19:47 PM
 :crampe:

Sit down you decrepit old window licking pud puller...

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6