I found Flynn

Guest · 492

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Smile
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
on: May 21, 2019, 04:14:30 PM
And rest assured friends she' doing fine. Tending to turds and toilets and some sneaky fellatio down at trucker rest stops all along the Alabama interstate.

She's happy, content and says hi.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Personal Text goes here
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
Reply #1 on: May 21, 2019, 04:16:44 PM
Babe Ruthhhh!!!
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline AMF

• View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
Reply #2 on: May 21, 2019, 06:29:03 PM
According to my sources, this photo is part of the Flynn back story.  It seems she was once young and attractive, but on her way to the altar her swain's car broke down and he proved useless, to her dismay.

In the aftermath of that breakup,  Flynn began hanging out at truck stops and auto repair shops in hopes of avoiding such a catastrophe "ever again."  But sadly, there was never to be an "ever again" and after a few brutal muggings she found carpet munching to be more her speed, along with hysterical but inept flaming.

It's a tragic tale really, and she merits pity rather than contempt.

Flynn

Reply #3 on: May 27, 2019, 05:23:35 AM
According to my sources, this photo is part of the Flynn back story.  It seems she was once young and attractive, but on her way to the altar her swain's car broke down and he proved useless, to her dismay.

In the aftermath of that breakup,  Flynn began hanging out at truck stops and auto repair shops in hopes of avoiding such a catastrophe "ever again."  But sadly, there was never to be an "ever again" and after a few brutal muggings she found carpet munching to be more her speed, along with hysterical but inept flaming.

It's a tragic tale really, and she merits pity rather than contempt.

Too bad I don't live in the U.K.....plus my husband dosen't smoke. Try again.

Offline BEnzo

• View Profile
  • Rated: +2970 / -6960
Reply #4 on: May 27, 2019, 05:38:42 AM

I bet he drinks, tho-

Offline Aryan

• View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
Reply #5 on: May 27, 2019, 07:05:16 AM

That’s a Lada in the background so it definitely isn’t the UK, unless the pic is from the early 90’s or something...

Offline Blurt

• View Profile
  • Rated: +1918 / -176
Reply #6 on: May 27, 2019, 08:32:43 AM
Literal-mindedness is the bane of the unintelligent.

Offline Aryan

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: May 27, 2019, 09:17:27 AM
Don’t be so hard on yourself buttercup.

Offline Aryan

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: May 27, 2019, 09:20:57 AM
Ok I just had another look at the pic and noticed not one but two Lada’s in the background, so it’s definitely Russia. You can all put your minds at rest now.  :bounce2:

Flynn

Reply #9 on: May 28, 2019, 12:33:55 AM
I bet he drinks, tho-

Not anymore since the two tier liquor and beer tax, makes drinking almost like smoking in regards to money.

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: May 28, 2019, 01:27:58 AM
Not anymore since the two tier liquor and beer tax, makes drinking almost like smoking in regards to money.

So what does she drink instead?...

Flynn

Reply #11 on: May 28, 2019, 03:43:16 AM
So what does he drink instead?...

Mostly that Soda Stream carbonated water.

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: May 28, 2019, 05:11:55 AM
Mostly that Soda Stream carbonated water.

Does the CO2 give her saline nads a hernia?

Offline BEnzo

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: May 28, 2019, 07:44:06 AM

What? Is that what he tells you? Lol.

Flynn

Reply #14 on: May 28, 2019, 02:55:54 PM
Does the CO2 give him saline nads a hernia?

No. But the bubbles do produce bouts of hiccups and burps.

Flynn

Reply #15 on: May 28, 2019, 02:57:39 PM
What? Is that what he tells you? Lol.

Well yeah. We mostly shop at Costco and use Amazon Fresh, and it's too expensive to drink now days.

Offline BEnzo

• View Profile
Reply #16 on: May 28, 2019, 11:23:12 PM
Well yeah. We mostly shop at Costco and use Amazon Fresh, and it's too expensive to drink now days.

Just say you don't drink. You're a teatotaler, huh? Usually they're cheap, too. Costco, lol. Won't drink but will pay three times the cost for bad organic produce. Baha.

Flynn

Reply #17 on: May 29, 2019, 12:01:55 AM
Just say you don't drink. You're a teatotaler, huh? Usually they're cheap, too. Costco, lol. Won't drink but will pay three times the cost for bad organic produce. Baha.

I wouldn't say all that. We do buy some food stuff at Costco, but for the most part we get toiletries, toilet paper, flushable wipes...etc...I don't mind paying a little more for my Amazon Fresh products to be delivered to my door the same day.

Offline BEnzo

• View Profile
Reply #18 on: May 29, 2019, 09:54:39 AM
I wouldn't say all that. We do buy some food stuff at Costco, but for the most part we get toiletries, toilet paper, flushable wipes...etc...I don't mind paying a little more for my Amazon Fresh products to be delivered to my door the same day.

So you turned in the Mercedes for a Mini-van. Lol, how times have changed.

Flushable wipes! Hope you're connected to a sewer line. Those things clog a septic system too after awhile.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6