Is this the epitaph you want on your gravestone?

LotusBud · 511

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
Reply #20 on: May 22, 2019, 01:05:55 AM
Oh?

In what way?  Please be as NON-sarcastic and DETAILED as humanly possible.

:popcorn:

Keep reading.  You will notice a pattern.  Eventually.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline deport_liberals

• Trogz
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +5119 / -3254
Reply #21 on: May 22, 2019, 04:05:45 AM
Or the legacy you want to leave your children?

I was the meanest, nastiest person on all of the troll boards I spent half my life on, and I got more recs for my putdowns than anyone else, ever.  (At least on a board with no more than 50 members.)  My life was full!

Just curious.  It's a goal of sorts, I suppose.   :dontknow:

Maybe the real legacy is what the children discover on their own while they are being neglected by poast-happy parents?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Liverpool FC Premiership Champions 2020
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2692 / -1096
Reply #22 on: May 22, 2019, 08:36:47 AM
If there's room I'd like this.

"I've been waiting for a guide to come and take me by the hand / Could these sensations make me feel the pleasures of a normal man? / These sensations barely interest me for another day / I've got the spirit, lose the feeling, take the shock away."

Then again. I'm getting cremated with strict instructions as to where my ashes are scattered so It'll probably be a small headstone.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
Reply #23 on: May 22, 2019, 05:38:40 PM
If there's room I'd like this.

"I've been waiting for a guide to come and take me by the hand / Could these sensations make me feel the pleasures of a normal man? / These sensations barely interest me for another day / I've got the spirit, lose the feeling, take the shock away."

Then again. I'm getting cremated with strict instructions as to where my ashes are scattered so It'll probably be a small headstone.

I'm getting cremated as well, but an epitaph of some sort is still possible and probably appreciated by survivors.

PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Liverpool FC Premiership Champions 2020
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2692 / -1096
Reply #24 on: May 22, 2019, 10:44:49 PM
I'm getting cremated as well, but an epitaph of some sort is still possible and probably appreciated by survivors.

I could probably write my own but when Ian Curtis and Morrissey have said it all why bother?

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6