Author Topic: Have you heard the latest meth rant ?  (Read 712 times)

The Queen Bee

Have you heard the latest meth rant ?
« on: May 28, 2019, 03:02:24 PM »
I’m supposedly making money off this site somehow. Forget the fact that I have no clue how to use the panel but yeah...there are bots and shit and I’m cashing in.

You can’t pay for entertainment like this  :crampe:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline reaper

• Activity:
    0%
  • flame icon
    • Show only replies by reaper
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +197 / -34
Re: Have you heard the latest meth rant ?
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2019, 03:15:44 PM »
I’m supposedly making money off this site somehow. Forget the fact that I have no clue how to use the panel but yeah...there are bots and shit and I’m cashing in.

And mining for metadata lulz.

I mean it's not like you probably know 80% of the posters PI here in the first place  :crazy:.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Flynn

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2019, 03:16:11 PM »

So once again, you've obviously fallen face fucking first into...let me guess...could it be that insufferable bore King Martini, once again has trolled your simpleton mind into listening to his shitty podcasts yet again?

YuO know what Flea, you're fucking stupid. When I state this, i'm talking about the kind of "stupid" yUo see on television. Like when the idiots run to the noise the serial killer is making as they're slaughtering a hapless topless coed. You're that kind of "stupid".

YUo love the drama, yuO love talking shit about everyone...you're a big fucking fat loser that lives on the internet and has had internet dalliances. U ARE A FUCKING NO LIFE HAVING CUNT.

Go get trolled somemore yUo mindless fucking twit.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2019, 03:17:38 PM »
So once again, you've obviously fallen face fucking first into...let me guess...could it be that insufferable bore King Martini, once again has trolled your simpleton mind into listening to his shitty podcasts yet again?

YuO know what Flea, you're fucking stupid. When I state this, i'm talking about the kind of "stupid" yUo see on television. Like when the idiots run to the noise the serial killer is making as they're slaughtering a hapless topless coed. You're that kind of "stupid".

YUo love the drama, yuO love talking shit about everyone...you're a big fucking fat loser that lives on the internet and has had internet dalliances. U ARE A FUCKING NO LIFE HAVING CUNT.

I don’t know why I’m laughing at this

Yer mom, Flynn

Flynn

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2019, 03:18:17 PM »
And mining for metadata lulz.

I mean it's not like you probably know 80% of the posters PI here in the first place  :crazy:.

The lisping faggot is back sucking Fleas butthole again....yeah YUO Reaper, if there was any question in that empty head of yours, as to who I was referring to.

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Liverpool FC Premiership Champions 2020
    • Show only replies by The Scoundrel
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2692 / -1096
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2019, 03:22:18 PM »

So you knew it was Poofers podcast that was being referrred to?

So you listened to it?

And it wasn't even directed at you?

Trolled eh?

OK.

:popcorn:

The Queen Bee

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2019, 03:26:34 PM »
I don’t know why that idiot won’t just joins. He knows I’m not doing shit with anyone’s info

Flynn

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2019, 03:28:56 PM »
So you knew it was Poofers podcast that was being referrred to?

So you listened to it?

And it wasn't even directed at you?

Trolled eh?

OK.

Nice try dipshit. One does not have to be a fucking fortune teller to know it was Martinis podcast. Wanna know how I know? Only that intellect dwarfed mind of Martini would talk about "bots" and worry about someone "making money" off the internet; as he has yet to do.

So now that you've shown your queen that you'll take a mace to the head for her. Do yuO have any VALID arguments pertaining to the subject matter at hand? Or will yUo continue posting nonsensical glitter?

Flynn

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2019, 03:30:07 PM »
I don’t know why that idiot won’t just joins. He knows I’m not doing shit with anyone’s info

Jesus...yuO are a fucking giant tard.

Offline reaper

• Activity:
    0%
  • flame icon
    • Show only replies by reaper
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +197 / -34
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2019, 03:32:53 PM »
The lisping faggot is back sucking Fleas butthole again....yeah YUO Reaper, if there was any question in that empty head of yours, as to who I was referring to.

HI Flynn,you hateful cunt.You're extra especially prissy this evening.

Those Hemorrhoids playing up again ? There's cream you can get for that m`dear.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2019, 03:35:18 PM »
Jesus...yuO are a fucking giant tard.

Oh bite my ass, you moronic fucking bulldyke

Flynn

« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2019, 03:39:00 PM »
HI Flynn,you hateful cunt.You're extra especially pissy this evening.

Those Hemorrhoids playing up again ? There's cream you can get for that m`dear.

Listen yUo lisping half-wit, no one wants to read your shit smelling flotsam, beat it moron.

Flynn

« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2019, 03:45:43 PM »

Oh bite my ass, you moronic fucking bulldyke

I'm fucking sure if I "bit your ass" there would be a podcast about it the next day, along with a thread started by yUo...so i'll pass, although my Tetnus is up to date.

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2019, 04:12:46 PM »
One does not have to be a fucking fortune teller to know it was Martinis podcast. Wanna know how I know?

Because you listened to it obviously.

Notice how nobody had mentioned 'podcast' before you dipped your dainty Doc Martens in the bubble bath?

Now please do carry on spewing more bile disguised (very badly) as entertainment. It actually does have a kind of black comedy value watching you trying to prise your teeth out of the cement after you faceplant the wall continuously.

Flynn

« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2019, 05:41:58 PM »
Because you listened to it obviously.

Notice how nobody had mentioned 'podcast' before you dipped your dainty Doc Martens in the bubble bath?

Now please do carry on spewing more bile disguised (very badly) as entertainment. It actually does have a kind of black comedy value watching you trying to prise your teeth out of the cement after you faceplant the wall continuously.

YuO tried the same idiotic argument last time regarding your pilaging of words off the internet. Talking in circles like that fool Peaches.

Try again captain-save-a-whore (Flea). Your queen needs all the protection she can get.

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2019, 05:50:21 PM »
YuO tried the same idiotic argument last time regarding your pilaging of words off the internet.

The one you were proven to be an airclaiming retard because of your liimited vocabulary?

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2019, 07:05:19 PM »
Talking in circles

Everything seems to look & sound like circles to you, who couldn't find your way off of a merry go round if you were handed a topo map.

Offline Blurt

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Blurt
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1918 / -176
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2019, 01:10:35 PM »
Or will yUo continue posting nonsensical glitter?

Nonsensical glitter has a plus-value on forums.

Of course, one woman's glitter is another woman's dandruff.

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by H.C.Trouble
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1704 / -114
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2019, 06:28:00 PM »
Why you selling my metadata?   WTF  ... I"ve been nothing but nice to all of you fucking scumbags!

AND  ... Something else I have been told, should bother me ... this forum's  viewer count is off  and I can't deal  with all the deception going on around here.  This is unheard of in forum history ... elevated user counts, twisted sister pins and loud music.

Just the other day Bonesaw wanted to quit   ...   who does he think he is?  Magic Johnson dealing with Jeanie Buss  ...  you'll serve out your commitment to the "team" and you'll keep a smile on your face, scumbag.

Offline Emily Friday

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Emily Friday
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +50 / -12
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2019, 07:01:02 PM »
The statistical integrity of forum views is a matter that must be addressed expeditiously if we are to have any hope in staving off the complete annihilation of mankind. The animals too. I personally wouldn't feel safe posting here unless I knew that the guest count were 100% accurate at all times. Any variance at .01% or greater in either direction could cause my heart to stop functioning I'm afraid. And who wants to post under the burden of such consequence?

Not me, I assure you.

It's so refreshing that we still have a champion like Floofer in our little insular community to keep such matters of grave importance on the forefront of our minds and hearts. 

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6