Author Topic: I had an ultrasound done...  (Read 237 times)

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Blandscape
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3354 / -5324
I had an ultrasound done...
« on: May 29, 2019, 05:36:59 PM »
....not because I am pregnant, but because my liver seems to be.

That's right, the consultant who happens to be a very nice Asian gentleman, told me to cut down on my lifestyle choices like I ever had a choice.

The results were horrific. My fucking liver seems to be indestructible. No matter how I casually abuse it, it only has a yet unspecified amount of benevolent cysts upon it, who continually insist on nothing worth fucking worrying about.

All that treatment was free of charge.

It's not the getting old, it's the being told you are getting old by someone who is younger than you. Sometimes when I look in the mirror image of myself I see what the mirror does. Everything is reversed like it always was, and every sentence you hold up to it could never make much sense.

That's how I kinda feel about flaming, and laming. If I let it go, would I miss some of the truly astounding and witty banter?

Some of you are fossils found on a beach, and some of you are truly Wilde.

Knowing what I know now about how my own body could care less whether I lived or died, I fink i will stick around for a little longer. Just to see what some of you will do!
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
Re: I had an ultrasound done...
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2019, 05:39:47 PM »
You're lucky to be citizen of the UK and get that care without having to go bankrupt.

Hang in there.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline BEnzo

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by BEnzo
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2970 / -6960
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2019, 11:05:25 PM »

That's right, the consultant who happens to be a very nice Asian gentleman, told me to cut down on my lifestyle choices like I ever had a choice.

The results were horrific. My fucking liver seems to be indestructible. No matter how I casually abuse it, it only has a yet unspecified amount of benevolent cysts upon it, who continually insist on nothing worth fucking worrying about.

It's not the getting old, it's the being told you are getting old by someone who is younger than you. Sometimes when I look in the mirror image of myself I see what the mirror does. Everything is reversed like it always was, and every sentence you hold up to it could never make much sense.

That's how I kinda feel about flaming, and laming. If I let it go, would I miss some of the truly astounding and witty banter?

Knowing what I know now about how my own body could care less whether I lived or died, I fink i will stick around for a little longer. Just to see what some of you will do!

Quit drinking the hard shit.

Flynn

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2019, 11:06:53 PM »

Could yUo please die somewhere else?

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2019, 11:22:11 PM »

:biglaugha:

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2019, 12:01:05 AM »

Are you two in the same place?
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6