Author Topic: Starting today  (Read 984 times)

The Queen Bee

Starting today
« on: June 02, 2019, 10:41:56 AM »
Anymore threats like the one in my sig and out you go. Netcopping rats and unstable people who threaten lawsuits shouldn’t be here. You will be permanently banned.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Lemon

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Lemon
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +80 / -67
Re: Starting today
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2019, 11:20:36 AM »
The day I saw this guy was the worst.  I hope none of you ever see the episode.  Ever.   :Doh2:

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Aryan
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2019, 12:04:46 PM »
Snitches get stitches and sometimes ditches, an extremely large one in Poark’s case....

Offline Blurt

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Blurt
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1918 / -176
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2019, 11:10:45 AM »
"Snitches get stitches..."

I hear this all the time, every day, from marginalized folks so mired in endemic poverty and lack of access to education that criminal activity has become the only tool in their survival toolbox. Honour among thieves naturally precludes their stealing their livelihoods from one another.

The reality is this, that folks who submit placidly to the consequences of the criminal activity of those around them get more stitches than snitches.

Not judging, here. Just relating an observation born of daily experience.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2019, 11:20:32 AM »

Anal stitches in your case no doubt...

Offline Blurt

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2019, 11:32:25 AM »
Your witticisms are unparalleled, your sense of humour unrivaled.

Your IQ off the charts.

Literally.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2019, 11:35:08 AM »

I hear this all the time, every day, from marginalized folks so mired in endemic poverty and lack of access to education that criminal activity has become the only tool in their survival toolbox. Honour among thieves naturally precludes their stealing their livelihoods from one another.

The reality is this, that folks who submit placidly to the consequences of the criminal activity of those around them get more stitches than snitches.

Not judging, here. Just relating an observation born of daily experience.

Here in LA, snitches are the lowest form of scumbag next to kiddie fiddlers

Here on this forum, you threaten this forum with lawsuits and netcopping, you will be permanently banned. Not to mention I must just decide to give the snitch something to really snitch on. Don’t come on a flame forum, dish out dirt then cry when someone better hands it back to you.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2019, 11:39:37 AM »
Your witticisms are unparalleled, your sense of humour unrivaled.

Your IQ off the charts.

Literally.

You, Norman Blurts, are one of the biggest snitches on these forums. The amount of times you’ve moaned to evs about threads or posts I’ve made and cried to have them removed, don’t think that I’m not aware of your tear-filled pm’s.

You also tried having me banned on at least one occasion, remember that?

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2019, 11:42:37 AM »

Here in LA, snitches are the lowest form of scumbag next to kiddie fiddlers

They are in most places, whether jail, the workplace or among social circles. After all, who the hell likes a tell-tale snake in the grass?

Blurt is a snitch, hence the motive behind his response in this thread.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2019, 11:43:18 AM »
Scouse my boy, do let me know if you get any lawsuit threats please

Everyone here seems to have a “favorite”. You can share a spot on mine alongside Freud

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2019, 11:44:49 AM »
Scouse my boy, do let me know if you get any lawsuit threats please

Everyone here seems to have a “favorite”. You can share a spot on mine alongside Freud

No lawsuits, I just tend to get butthurt fuckers trying to have me banned on occasion.  :biglaugha:

Offline Blurt

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2019, 11:53:38 AM »
You, Norman Blurts, are one of the biggest snitches on these forums. The amount of time you’ve moaned to evs about threads or posts I’ve made and cried to have them removed, don’t think that I’m not aware of your tear-filled pm’s.

You also tried having me banned one time, you remember that?
Nope. Not once. Not ever.

I razzed your ass, sure. But what an admin/owner deems to be appropriate for her forum (or not) is up to her, not to anyone else.

Yes, I did point out that a swastika in an avvie is the MO of untermenschen. But I did so publicly.

Unfortunate that you weren't around on VF when I was admin there, little puppy. I got kudos, private and public, from folks who admired my fairness--even from folks who otherwise despised me as Blurt.

And this is something I want to throw out there as a suggestion for Flea: get an admin who knows and loves this community, warts and all, but do not allow the admin to reveal his or her identity on the public boards and do not allow the admin to participate in flaming or trolling under the admin handle. Same should go for mods. It's the only way to remove the current focus on board administration and put it back on member contributions, where it properly belongs.

Just a suggestion.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2019, 11:56:11 AM »
No lawsuits, I just tend to get butthurt fuckers trying to have me banned on occasion.  :biglaugha:

It ain’t gonna happen here . Not on my watch

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2019, 12:04:07 PM »

Sure. I’ve got a good memory fella, but by all means deny what you did, it makes no difference to me.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2019, 12:08:20 PM »

I razzed your ass, sure. But what an admin/owner deems to be appropriate for her forum (or not) is up to her, not to anyone else.

Yes, I did point out that a swastika in an avvie is the MO of untermenschen. But I did so publicly.

Unfortunate that you weren't around on VF when I was admin there, little puppy. I got kudos, private and public, from folks who admired my fairness--even from folks who otherwise despised me as Blurt.

And this is something I want to throw out there as a suggestion for Flea: get an admin who knows and loves this community, warts and all, but do not allow the admin to reveal his or her identity on the public boards and do not allow the admin to participate in flaming or trolling under the admin handle. Same should go for mods. It's the only way to remove the current focus on board administration and put it back on member contributions, where it properly belongs.

Just a suggestion.

Blurt my love, I’ve tried that before at my other forum.

It works for a minute but tbh, finding someone like that is damn near impossible

Offline Blurt

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2019, 12:36:43 PM »
I hear ya, Flea.

Not sure if it's something about flamers or about flaming generally but, yeah, a hard mod is good to find. Or something like that.

I wish you all the best. I really do.

Offline Blurt

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2019, 12:38:10 PM »
And on that note, I've put in my 500 posts. I'm good.

Offline kooch

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Herr Doktor
    • Show only replies by kooch
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1461 / -673
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2019, 09:08:54 AM »
Anymore threats like the one in my sig and out you go. Netcopping rats and unstable people who threaten lawsuits shouldn’t be here. You will be permanently banned.

So I should stop e-mailing the FBI?

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Personal Text goes here
    • Show only replies by Captain Caveman
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2019, 09:12:21 AM »
So I should stop e-mailing the FBI?

Only if they say they don't want to see your junk and anus anymore...

Offline kooch

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Herr Doktor
    • Show only replies by kooch
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1461 / -673
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2019, 09:31:01 AM »
Only if they say they don't want to see your junk and anus anymore...

I identify as an internet streaker.

Stop oppressing me.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6