Author Topic: Things Flea doesn’t do  (Read 1931 times)

The Queen Bee

Things Flea doesn’t do
« on: June 06, 2019, 09:59:43 PM »
Fuck her friends man
Lie
Cheat
Steal
Mooch

Feel free to add ur own  :crampe:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Dovey

Re: Things Flea doesn’t do
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2019, 10:05:23 PM »
 Well this should be interesting  :biglaugha:

:popcorn:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

The Queen Bee

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2019, 10:07:36 PM »
I don’t take leftovers either  :happy117:

The Queen Bee

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2019, 10:07:53 PM »
I don’t spit and I don’t care

Dovey

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2019, 10:08:21 PM »
 That makes two of us  :drunk2:

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Personal Text goes here
    • Show only replies by Captain Caveman
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2019, 10:08:58 PM »
Use candles for lighting
Eat her strawberry marshmallows
Have regular flea dips
Cook midwest white boy food
Masturbate without a protective oven mitt for her nails and hoo-haw
Ride in car without etchings of tijuana strippers on the side windows or velvet dingleballs along the trim
Dance like Rosie Perez on Soul Train
Use chopsticks without stabbing a motherfuckin dim sum wit dit'

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2019, 10:12:41 PM »
I don't fuck my friends girls. Not nowadays I don't anyway.

But that wasn't always the case.

Growing up I used to run with a wild crew and I had a friend named Jeffery. This cat was a straight up killer for real. Anyway, his girl had a thing for me and one day she came over the house claiming that she was looking for him. Yeah right  :coffee_beans:

As soon as she's inside she goes straight for the sausage. Her head game was ridiculous and after about 10 minutes I nut like a nuke just went off in her mouth. And at precisely that moment my homie is ringing on the intercom.

He comes up to my apartment which was on the 5th floor and as soon as he comes in he grabs her and begins tonguing her down silly. She didn't even have a chance to brush her teeth first.

I cringed and contorted in like 47 different directions in complete fucking horror.

Poor dude. He would have straight bucked me if I had said something though.

Good thing he's doing 3 consecutive life sentences or I wouldn't be sharing this story.  :biglaugha:

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2019, 10:15:46 PM »

Growing up I used to run with a wild crew and I had a friend named Jeffery. This cat was a straight up killer for real. Anyway, his girl had a thing for me and one day she came over the house claiming that she was looking for him. Yeah right  :coffee_beans:

As soon as she's inside she goes straight for the sausage. Her head game was ridiculous and after about 10 minutes I nut like a nuke just went off in her mouth. And at precisely that moment my homie is ringing on the intercom.

He comes up to my apartment which was on the 5th floor and as soon as he comes in he grabs her and begins tonguing her down silly. She didn't even have a chance to brush her teeth first.

I cringed and contorted in like 47 different directions in complete fucking horror.

Good thing he's doing 3 consecutive life sentences or I wouldn't be sharing this story.  :biglaugha:

:crampe:

I try not to think about all the horrible shit I got up to in my teens and 20's... too much shame and regret for the pain it would have caused others had they known or if they've found out since...

Dovey

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2019, 10:17:34 PM »

Thats completely disgusting  :biglaugha:

Dovey

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2019, 10:20:06 PM »
 I was a stripper off and on through out my entire 20s.

Im actually a very sexual person

But ive never crossed those lines with friends men, or any man i was ever withs friends.

I just dont.

I was probably the least promiscuous of all my friends.

Im certaintly no angel though  :biglaugha:

I just cannot separate sex and emotion. 

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2019, 10:22:19 PM »
I was a stripper off and on through out my entire 20s.

Im actually a very sexual person

But ive never crossed those lines with friends men, or any man i was ever withs friends.

I just dont.

I was probably the least promiscuous of all my friends.

Im certaintly no angel though  :biglaugha:

I just cannot separate sex and emotion.

I was a regular nude streaker and fucked anything that so much as winked in my general direction...  :biglaugha:

Dovey

« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2019, 10:22:46 PM »
I was a regular nude streaker and fucked anything that so much as winked in my general direction...  :biglaugha:

I have most certainly streaked  :bowdown2:

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2019, 10:22:55 PM »
:crampe:

I try not to think about all the horrible shit I got up to in my teens and 20's... too much shame and regret for the pain it would have caused others had they known or if they've found out since...

IKR ?

Thats completely disgusting  :biglaugha:

I'm saying. I didn't eat for the remainder of the day.

Every time I looked at him after that I secretly thought to myself "how do I taste, bro" ?

Good lord if he would have ever found out. This kid shot people for far less. I'd be pushing up daisies for sure right now.

several years ago I went to visit him in his maximum security prison. We could only talk on a phone and behind a glass. The troll in me wanted to tell him the story so bad just to watch him flip the fuck up on that shatter proof glass but a sense of human decency took over and I didn't  :biglaugha:

Dovey

« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2019, 10:24:22 PM »
IKR ?

I'm saying. I didn't eat for the remainder of the day.

Every time I looked at him after that I secretly thought to myself "how do I taste, bro" ?

Good lord if he would have ever found out. This kid shot people for far less. I'd be pushing up daisies for sure right now.

several years ago I went to visit him in his maximum security prison. We could only talk on a phone and behind a glass. The troll in me wanted to tell him the story so bad just to watch him flip the fuck up on that shatter proof glass but a sense of human decency took over and I didn't  :biglaugha:

Good Lort  :biglaugha: :biglaugha:

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2019, 10:27:43 PM »

I have most certainly streaked  :bowdown2:

I was doing it weekly on the competitive level.... nighttime...broad daylight... across highways....near cop shops... sometimes taking nude jogs for 20 or 30 minutes through residential areas and howling like a dog...  :biglaugha:

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2019, 10:29:21 PM »
I was doing it weekly on the competitive level.... nighttime...broad daylight... across highways....near cop shops... sometimes taking nude jogs for 20 or 30 minutes through residential areas and howling like a dog...  :biglaugha:
You ever play the human buffalo rider coming up?  :popcorn:

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2019, 10:30:15 PM »
You ever play the human buffalo rider coming up?  :popcorn:

:dontknow:

Is it called something else?

Dovey

« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2019, 10:31:46 PM »

I got so shit faced in Canada once when i was 19 that i flashed my boobs to a car full of guys who flashed me back, and my best guy friend(my body guard lol) was holding in the car by the back on my pants....on the Canadian border before you cross into the D  :biglaugha:

I was put in a big girl time out later on lol

Ive always liked being nakey  :biglaugha:

Dovey

« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2019, 10:33:51 PM »
 A group of us once streaked through the Woodward Dream Cruise

Got chased by cops, too :biglaugha:

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2019, 10:34:11 PM »
:dontknow:

Is it called something else?

Ok, so let me start by saying me and my friends were some twisted motherfuckers. Especially when we were getting high.

So here's how it goes. You lead a girl back to one of the apartments. Several homies hide in the closet with clown masks on. You start fucking the girl doggie style and about 3 minutes in all the guys jump out the closet screaming.

One is holding a stop watch.

Your objective is to keep your dick inside her for as long as you can while she's flipping the fuck out.

Omg... we almost went to prison behind some of this shit  :crampe:

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6