Something.....anything......?

Bad and Boujee · 1102

Offline Bad and Boujee

• Raindrop, droptop
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1 / -124
on: June 19, 2019, 05:18:58 AM
You know, after taking over as head honcho here I have seen the good and the bad of what's left of this dying game.

The good? Watching a decrepit old woman being tossed to the side of the road like a cigarette that's been smoked down to the butt.

The bad? Everything else.

Yes, this forum has been busy, but quite honestly, its for the wrong reasons. We, and I use this term loosely, as a community, have fallen into the seductive trap of manufactured drama that is plaguing all forms of social media. I say this as one of the leaders of this game, like it or not.

On the surface, I truly wanted to embrace this. Not really caring what was posted here if the return, interest, was at a high level. And it was.

But at what price?

This is a fucking game. A game that should be played for fun. This place is infested with trolls. Trolls who should be trolling other forums with impact so new members are brought here where they can say whatever they want freely in retaliation. It's how the cycle worked for years and was successful.

Instead, what we have are trolls trolling the same fucking trolls that are already here, personal, private behind the scenes communication being blasted onto the forums, members bleating that so and so should be banned for whatever reason they deem acceptable, etc, etc, efuckingtc.

Well, I'm here to straighten things out.

Nobody is getting banned. I am taking a hands off approach moving forward that unless you are a full blown Caskur, you are free to say and do whatever you want. But remember, when you start inching towards that Caskur level of stupidity, you can follow her path right out here and will never be allowed back. Just like her. And of you do get banned, there won't be any mention of it on the forum, like some sort of moronic accomplishment. Just a mouse click, and move on.

I'm not here to hold the hands of grown ass men and women. Nor am I OK with reading a bunch of useless drivel. Shit, there's a stuck thread by yours truly here that got me banned on Twitter for half a day that nobody here touched but was a faucet of angry SJWs there and Reddit.

Yes, the internet was watching, and all of you failed. And don't take that as "my shits good, read it" because it isnt like that. I had ten people in that thread once I posted a link on Twitter and after reading, if they decided to check the rest of the forum, they were subjected to threads with cat fights, barrel wash, and multi media dedications.

Up your fucking game, pumpkins.

#blamecun't
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Rub it in your skin like lotion

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Personal Text goes here
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
Reply #1 on: June 19, 2019, 05:20:50 AM
What's a troll?  :dontknow:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Bad and Boujee

• Raindrop, droptop
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: June 19, 2019, 05:42:10 AM
What's a troll?  :dontknow:

I keep asking myself the same thing when I see the roster of members here.

I am being courteous calling most of the forum rejects here trolls because that gives them a respectable title amongst the masses of this game.

I am giving these guys rank amongst actual trolls like yourself, Pickles, or Ladr, and quite honestly, that isn't fair. It'd actually disrespectful to an extent.

I am a flamer from back in the day who made his rep doing matches. And during those matches, I had fun. Matches where behind the scenes the person I was having a match with would be having fun too.

I had a match with EB at lame cramps and he was giving me pointers on how to make a flame against him better.

Why? Fun

This useless drivel filling up this forum isn't fun. You can read this shit on any daily fb feed and then, you actually know the person instead of some random moron with a cell phone and free time.

How come the roastme Reddit gets at least 200 new subs A DAY and we have a hard time getting five in a month? It's simple, this place has the worst, bottom feeding idiots as its core. Blurt is the ONLY new member with potential and he's trapped within a small circle of actual talent where his potential of great content can be seen.

It's time to flame these fuckers off the forum. Because I'm sick of wasting my time with a bunch of lightweights.

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: June 19, 2019, 06:51:30 AM
I keep asking myself the same thing when I see the roster of members here.

I am being courteous calling most of the forum rejects here trolls because that gives them a respectable title amongst the masses of this game.

I am giving these guys rank amongst actual trolls like yourself, Pickles, or Ladr, and quite honestly, that isn't fair. It'd actually disrespectful to an extent.

I am a flamer from back in the day who made his rep doing matches. And during those matches, I had fun. Matches where behind the scenes the person I was having a match with would be having fun too.

I had a match with EB at lame cramps and he was giving me pointers on how to make a flame against him better.

Why? Fun

This useless drivel filling up this forum isn't fun. You can read this shit on any daily fb feed and then, you actually know the person instead of some random moron with a cell phone and free time.

How come the roastme Reddit gets at least 200 new subs A DAY and we have a hard time getting five in a month? It's simple, this place has the worst, bottom feeding idiots as its core. Blurt is the ONLY new member with potential and he's trapped within a small circle of actual talent where his potential of great content can be seen.

It's time to flame these fuckers off the forum. Because I'm sick of wasting my time with a bunch of lightweights.

...I get that.

Flaming and Trolling while separate concepts share a fair degree of overlap....so when someone sucks at flaming (ie...a lot of our current members), they'll undoubtedly suck at trolling too...

...all they have is butthurt and bickering to fall back on...

Flames should be entertaining as should trolls...

People like you and I (and Dove, Flea, and Biggie) still remember that... Blurt too despite being a newer contributor here (I suspect he's no newb to a whimsical jaunt into the absurd for shits and giggles)...

...but in order to safely troll these days, it takes a certain stoic yet self effacing candour which throttles between angst, empathy, comedy, faux indignation, and the bizarre things we encounter in our real life day to day repurposed into fuel for the fires...

Can this lot rise to expectations? I dunno... seriously dunno...

Oak has potential but she needs to learn how to laugh at herself...

Aryan Nation in the same way too as with Lotusbud... but that pair are too overly invested in their politics and sociological bents to be able to effectively troll in varied subjects...

I could get into the mechanics of various other posters here, some with merits, some with almost none... but I don't have the inclination to expand upon them at this given moment.

I am a solo troll, ultimately... I may hang at various forums but I in the end do this for very personal satisfactions in order to hash out the world as I see and question it...

...perhaps you might be able to whip this group into shape...

...though no good flamer or troll ever needed guidance beyond the online school of hard knocks (either giving or getting them)...

...we'll see.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Smile
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
Reply #4 on: June 19, 2019, 07:13:52 AM
We need a good raid.

So we can focus on working up someone else rather than continuing to cannalbilize our own

Ive posted a jiucy target that TMQ gave me. Its a goldmine 

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: June 19, 2019, 07:17:07 AM
We need a good raid.

So we can focus on working up someone else rather than continuing to cannalbilize our own

Well... invite some people to it and outline what is NOT TO happen... no group troll ever succeeds by naming what SHOULD HAPPEN...

...it's a fluid sort of thing where trolls need to feed off each other's offerings.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Smile
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: June 19, 2019, 07:19:36 AM
https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/report-your-serial-groaner-here.1593340/page-130

Take a look at this thread. Last 4 pages of 134 pages of comedy gold.  People going ham because of negative karma.  They call it groaning

Hysterical.  And they have a hidden flame board

Offline Bad and Boujee

• Raindrop, droptop
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: June 19, 2019, 07:40:09 AM
Lipstick alley is the greatest landing strip since Scarlett Johansson in He's just not that into you.

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: June 19, 2019, 07:53:21 AM
https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/report-your-serial-groaner-here.1593340/page-130

Take a look at this thread. Last 4 pages of 134 pages of comedy gold.  People going ham because of negative karma.  They call it groaning

They've cut off random viewing now... takes a registration to see it...

It's US based, yeah?

Dovey

Reply #9 on: June 19, 2019, 08:40:10 AM

Oh muh gawd ... .I love this  :crampe:

Dovey

Reply #10 on: June 19, 2019, 08:40:56 AM

It's US based, yeah?

I saw it.  :dontknow:

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Smile
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: June 19, 2019, 09:41:36 AM

It's US based, yeah?

yes

Dovey

Reply #12 on: June 19, 2019, 09:56:20 AM
 Now when I click on it, I get an error thing.

The fuck?

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Liverpool FC Premiership Champions 2020
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2692 / -1096
Reply #13 on: June 19, 2019, 11:16:13 AM
This was historically a troll board.

I never understood why the trolls would try to fuck about with each other here when they should be out doing thier fuckin job.

I therefore reclaimed it for the flamers amongst us. But very few of you seem to get it. It's like a fuckin knitting circle.

Poof's trying to reinvent the fuckin wheel whilst repeating everything I've said since I joined.

Reddit? I fuckin said that as soon as I saw it but I can't do fuckin everything around here by myself.

At the moment you're a bunch of lazy ass niggers who should be out picking my cotton.

You dissappoint me.

You really do.

:popcorn:

The Queen Bee

Reply #14 on: June 19, 2019, 02:14:28 PM
We need a good raid.

I joined. The Celebrity forum is the best

Offline Blurt

• View Profile
  • Rated: +1918 / -176
Reply #15 on: June 19, 2019, 02:45:44 PM
Didn't figure you for a Lipstick lesbian.

A pleasant surprise.  :hiding:

The Queen Bee

Reply #16 on: June 19, 2019, 02:47:28 PM
Didn't figure you for a Lipstick lesbian.

A pleasant surprise.  :hiding:

I’ve been reading that forum for 7 years. I love the Stan fair and celebrity gossip forums

Offline Blurt

• View Profile
  • Rated: +1918 / -176
Reply #17 on: June 19, 2019, 02:52:43 PM
You can't trust celebrity gossip.

Hell, you can't trust gossip, period.

Special circle in hell, and all that.

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3354 / -5324
Reply #18 on: June 19, 2019, 05:58:30 PM
You know, after taking over as head honcho here I have seen the good and the bad of what's left of this dying game.

The good? Watching a decrepit old woman being tossed to the side of the road like a cigarette that's been smoked down to the butt.

The bad? Everything else.

Yes, this forum has been busy, but quite honestly, its for the wrong reasons. We, and I use this term loosely, as a community, have fallen into the seductive trap of manufactured drama that is plaguing all forms of social media. I say this as one of the leaders of this game, like it or not.

On the surface, I truly wanted to embrace this. Not really caring what was posted here if the return, interest, was at a high level. And it was.

But at what price?

This is a fucking game. A game that should be played for fun. This place is infested with trolls. Trolls who should be trolling other forums with impact so new members are brought here where they can say whatever they want freely in retaliation. It's how the cycle worked for years and was successful.

Instead, what we have are trolls trolling the same fucking trolls that are already here, personal, private behind the scenes communication being blasted onto the forums, members bleating that so and so should be banned for whatever reason they deem acceptable, etc, etc, efuckingtc.

Well, I'm here to straighten things out.

Nobody is getting banned. I am taking a hands off approach moving forward that unless you are a full blown Caskur, you are free to say and do whatever you want. But remember, when you start inching towards that Caskur level of stupidity, you can follow her path right out here and will never be allowed back. Just like her. And of you do get banned, there won't be any mention of it on the forum, like some sort of moronic accomplishment. Just a mouse click, and move on.

I'm not here to hold the hands of grown ass men and women. Nor am I OK with reading a bunch of useless drivel. Shit, there's a stuck thread by yours truly here that got me banned on Twitter for half a day that nobody here touched but was a faucet of angry SJWs there and Reddit.

Yes, the internet was watching, and all of you failed. And don't take that as "my shits good, read it" because it isnt like that. I had ten people in that thread once I posted a link on Twitter and after reading, if they decided to check the rest of the forum, they were subjected to threads with cat fights, barrel wash, and multi media dedications.

Up your fucking game, pumpkins.

#blamecun't

Thankfully the true meaning of the term "troll", as you use it differs from what it did 15 years ago.

You do know a troll now simply means someone else who disagrees with you? Please acknowledge that you understand that? Would you like me to explain how that has impacted flaming in relation too the multitude of other options that are available to every fucker on the planet wiff an internet connection.

Promotion can only take us so far, because there is not really that much to promote.

Come to the Battle Groundz and do what you do on a YouTube comment feed, or a Twitter account every day along wiff a billion others.

It was never about how we fucking sell it, it was always about how we had nothing worth selling that seemed to have expired years ago. I love yer work, but don't tell me the sun can rise on what the dark has already defeated.

You ask why we have the same posters posting the same old shite to each other, year in and year out, I was asking that 5 years ago at TRF, when I first joined. I have seen nearly nothing that has promised more since. I want you to succeed, but to succeed you need more than a few social media accounts.

You should consider this fucking trolling.....or flaming, who fucking cares what ye decide. It's now all the same thing, and I honestly do not believe it was anything more puerile than dat in the last place!

Ever.

Name me one or ten fucking new recruits, to just this forum? In the last year?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Liverpool FC Premiership Champions 2020
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2692 / -1096
Reply #19 on: June 19, 2019, 06:11:01 PM

Promotion can only take us so far, because there is not really that much to promote.

Name me one or ten fucking new recruits, to just this forum? In the last year?

Amen brother Bland.

I doubt there's been an actual noob in Flametowne for many years.

With all the alts It's impossible to tell but doubtless we've come across all the characters here many times under different guises.

The ship is sinking and we are the orchestra playing on.

:popcorn:

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6