MitM- Bush, Blue Cashew in trouble?

Bad and Boujee · 729

Offline Bad and Boujee

• Raindrop, droptop
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1 / -124
on: June 25, 2019, 07:04:07 AM
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Rub it in your skin like lotion

Offline Herman

• View Profile
  • Rated: +3569 / -1025
Reply #1 on: June 25, 2019, 10:11:38 AM
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Prairie Redneck

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3354 / -5324
Reply #2 on: June 25, 2019, 03:26:03 PM
I genuinely wanted to like this pod, like I like KM.

But I cannot. Even if he is right, he could not be more wrong. Flaming is not about weights and measures, and there is no way he can prove a single weight or measure from here or the Blue Whatever in regard to individual posters, it is about surviving the unsuitably survivable.

I posted agin Casket for five years and I do not recognise this bogeyman he is discussing without recall to any form of judicial prudence.She holds files on her C drive on everyone, and probably has a database or two at her command. I don't blame her for forward thinking. I just think that is pathetic, and probably reflects her life. And so fucking what?

You posted about 20 times at TRF over 5 years KM, what do you know about how Casket makes a site sing from the wrong song sheet. That's exactly what I always loved about her. Who are you to judge my experience of the same person?

In five years I never once talked to Casket outside a thread. If you are worried about forum filler I suggest you address your owner?

Anyway, you already fucking stipulated that you and I will match to determine Caskets status here, or are you going back on that already?

Call me a knight in shining armour, call me a cunt or call me out. You have never been more wrong. Give me a tinkle and we can sort out your obvious criteria for unfounded fucking hysteria.

Should be fun.

No Okie

Reply #3 on: June 25, 2019, 03:27:55 PM
https://www.spreaker.com/episode/18372342

You one way assuming idiot. Did ya ever think that a different point a view was the kiss of death at the BC? Now you would rather it be that way here? I can’t believe the bull shit I just listened to? Your description of muff was a great lead in tho. Probably something you read somewhere.

Offline Bad and Boujee

• Raindrop, droptop
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: June 25, 2019, 05:20:52 PM
I genuinely wanted to like this pod, like I like KM.

But I cannot. Even if he is right, he could not be more wrong. Flaming is not about weights and measures, and there is no way he can prove a single weight or measure from here or the Blue Whatever in regard to individual posters, it is about surviving the unsuitably survivable.

I posted agin Casket for five years and I do not recognise this bogeyman he is discussing without recall to any form of judicial prudence.She holds files on her C drive on everyone, and probably has a database or two at her command. I don't blame her for forward thinking. I just think that is pathetic, and probably reflects her life. And so fucking what?

You posted about 20 times at TRF over 5 years KM, what do you know about how Casket makes a site sing from the wrong song sheet. That's exactly what I always loved about her. Who are you to judge my experience of the same person?

In five years I never once talked to Casket outside a thread. If you are worried about forum filler I suggest you address your owner?

Anyway, you already fucking stipulated that you and I will match to determine Caskets status here, or are you going back on that already?

Call me a knight in shining armour, call me a cunt or call me out. You have never been more wrong. Give me a tinkle and we can sort out your obvious criteria for unfounded fucking hysteria.

Should be fun.

Call out?

Make yer stips, child

Offline Bad and Boujee

• Raindrop, droptop
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: June 25, 2019, 05:33:09 PM
You one way assuming idiot. Did ya ever think that a different point a view was the kiss of death at the BC? Now you would rather it be that way here? I can’t believe the bull shit I just listened to? Your description of muff was a great lead in tho. Probably something you read somewhere.
Okie, I don't fucking read you. Your not interesting not worth my time. I didn't even read what I quoted, but I'll tell you I did do you get some sort of satisfaction from it.

I'm gonna tell you specifically the deal;

Nobody likes you. You killed BC with your drivel and members there don't want to come here because of you.

That's an issue. See, I've been around these forums long enough to understand the majority wins every decision. If it takes turfinh you to bring back more interaction between members, I'm sorry, you can find another forum.

Your gimmick is stale. Nobody wants to see it.

Don't take it personal.

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: June 25, 2019, 05:51:46 PM
Call out?

Make yer stips, child

Child?

Let's hope your ego isn't so easily bruised in our call-out.

I am here right now. And so are you.

Get yer fucking arse in here boyo.

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: June 25, 2019, 05:54:23 PM
Don't make me chase you round the forum while attempting to wipe yer shite wiff a wet wipe and actual talent.

Or are you too busy just like your owner was on Sunday?

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: June 25, 2019, 05:59:34 PM
You get cuter every time I listen to you.

Sometimes I just want to pinch yer cheeky little chubby cheeks, or abduct and rape you in a white panel van.

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: June 25, 2019, 06:10:23 PM
I am going to ensure that you follow up for once on your promises.

You and I in a call-out to determine Caskets status here. You were the one that agreed to it.

Your so magnanimous like that.

Do you actually need everyone here to rub ye up the wrong way while wanking off yer right to write, or are you ever going to do anything that anyone will ever remember here in the future?

Let's have my idea of fun....for a change.

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: June 25, 2019, 06:15:38 PM
I am going to bed now,because all I have left to argue with is myself.

Apparently you, Flea Freud and Dovey are too good to argue among yourselves, or ickle ol me.

Thankfully I share your pain, and will irrelevantly bat you and yer ilk outa da park, when required.

Tell me KM,will you podcast your flame or merely turn up for an actual fucking match?

Offline Aryan

• View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
Reply #11 on: June 25, 2019, 06:17:21 PM
Okie, I don't fucking read you. Your not interesting not worth my time. I didn't even read what I quoted, but I'll tell you I did do you get some sort of satisfaction from it.

Nobody likes you. You killed BC with your drivel and members there don't want to come here because of you.

You’re blaming him for the Chank forum being on it’s last legs?

Haha GTFO you sausage smoking rodent.

You’re a fucking noob when it comes to the various going’s on both on BC and VF over the recent years, so save the ridiculous attempts of trying to act like some sort of authority on the matter. 

No Okie

Reply #12 on: June 25, 2019, 06:36:40 PM

That's an issue. See, I've been around these forums long enough to understand the majority wins every decision. If it takes turfinh you to bring back more interaction between members, I'm sorry, you can find another forum.

Your gimmick is stale. Nobody wants to see it.

Don't take it personal.

Who’s no body, and the majority? Two butt hurt Asian ladies?  Maybe you can point out some rules that pertain to this site.  The BC is in the dumps because of the existing one way idiots who post there. Like yourself. Must be embarrassing to lick asses as you do. By the way, is your avatar really a pic of yourself? 

Dovey

Reply #13 on: June 25, 2019, 07:03:02 PM
 Just to be clear on the going ons here.

Bland wants to violate KM in a van while No Okie wants his picture to add to his collection.

Yeah this thread isnt dark and creepy at all.  :dizzy:

Offline Garraty_47

• Loquacious AF