Author Topic: Laughter is the best medicine.  (Read 559 times)

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Blandscape
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3354 / -5324
Laughter is the best medicine.
« on: July 14, 2019, 09:59:59 AM »
I am convalescing at the moment, but have been assured that seeing the humour in everything that does not involve smoking, drinking Paco Rabanne eau de toilette or chasing dragons, could be beneficial to my recovery. Like any not really interested addict I thought I would swing by to see if anyone had said anything remotely witty in my absence.

Like a Newton's cradle, it seems we have the same old fucking balls bouncing through a conservation of momentum that produces the same old direction of monotonous tried and tepid travel.

Keep up the gid work.

And remember he who laughs, lasts.

Apparently.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline BEnzo

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by BEnzo
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2970 / -6960
Re: Laughter is the best medicine.
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2019, 12:53:30 PM »
I am convalescing at the moment, but have been assured that seeing the humour in everything that does not involve smoking, drinking Paco Rabanne eau de toilette or chasing dragons, could be beneficial to my recovery. Like any not really interested addict I thought I would swing by to see if anyone had said anything remotely witty in my absence.

Like a Newton's cradle, it seems we have the same old fucking balls bouncing through a conservation of momentum that produces the same old direction of monotonous tried and tepid travel.

Keep up the gid work.

Apparently.

You finally splurged for implants?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2019, 01:53:37 PM »
You finally splurged for implants?

It's been a short jarring road to recovery, but my implants have now taken and I am assured my immune system will not see them as an invading force, as long as I don't fly over the cruising altitude of a gay guy cottaging in a Hampstead Heath toilet.

Life seems to work itself into a frenzy, and then work itself out.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Flynn

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2019, 01:59:23 PM »

Keep up the gid work.

Apparently.

Hey yuO little fucking boring cunt, what the fuck makes yuOr simpleton mind think that anyone would give 3 shits about yUor botched up sex change? I mean really? YUo usually prance in here, posting little droplets of semi-legible English, while getting decapitated by almost everyone here.

So go fly yUor mediocre kite of pathetic nuances dressed up as posts somewhere else yUo daft fuck.

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2019, 02:18:03 PM »
Hey yuO little fucking boring cunt, what the fuck makes yuOr simpleton mind think that anyone would give 3 shits about yUor botched up sex change? I mean really? YUo usually prance in here, posting little droplets of semi-legible English, while getting decapitated by almost everyone here.

So go fly yUor mediocre kite of pathetic nuances dressed up as posts somewhere else yUo daft fuck.

So much hate for so little reward Flynn.

Life here, seems to imitate life.

Flynn

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2019, 02:48:36 PM »
So much hate for so little reward Flynn.

Life here, seems to imitate life.

So hopefully yUo will die soon, and spare us anymore of yuOr disease ridden posts.

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2019, 02:57:52 PM »
So hopefully yUo will die soon, and spare us anymore of yuOr disease ridden posts.

Not at all, the prognosis is a full and viable recovery.

If only we could say the same about you.

You know Flynn, being generally and genuinely hated does not mean you need to hate in return.

Have you considered a DIY lobotomy? A visit to B&Q and a little courage on your part will see all of your problems solved. I hear tell that lassies in a vegetative state in a nursing home, can still have all of their physical needs met.

More action than you could ever imagine. One of the major benefits of living off a saline drip is massive weight loss apparently.

A win-win for you.

Something worth considering we are all sure.

Dovey

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2019, 03:01:45 PM »
 Whatever it is, I hope you have an easy and uneventful recovery, Bland! And I hope we can entertain you through it!  :drunk2:

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2019, 03:06:21 PM »
You all do lassie....and that is probably the only compliment you lot will ever get from me.

Dovey

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2019, 03:11:00 PM »
You all do lassie....and that is probably the only compliment you lot will ever get from me.

Being on boards post surg can make us all a bit....mushy.

I've been there myself  :thumbup2:

You get a pass   :biglaugha:

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2019, 03:19:49 PM »
Being on boards post surg can make us all a bit....mushy.

I've been there myself  :thumbup2:

You get a pass   :biglaugha:

I amtyping from an Android tablet. A tablet! I am like Moses descending from Mt.Sinia. Sini, Sine with one commandment. Whatever, it's a horrific experience typing on a 2d keyboard. I have to lie on my back typing with one finger like a one fingered lesbian in a pegging contest.

The whole thing is so fucking undignified.

Dovey

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2019, 03:26:42 PM »
I amtyping from an Android tablet. A tablet! I am like Moses descending from Mt.Sinia. Sini, Sine with one commandment. Whatever, it's a horrific experience typing on a 2d keyboard. I have to lie on my back typing with one finger like a one fingered lesbian in a pegging contest.

The whole thing is so fucking undignified.

Oh honey.....I know that struggle! That sucks. I hate typing from tablets.

My laptop has a "tablet" form, I cannot even bother with that.

Can I ask what was going on, what kind of surgery you had?  Are you comfortable? You got some help and support over there? 

You dont have to answer anything you arent comfortable with.

I will keep you in my....good thoughts and vibes to a certain, Higher Power ♡

Flynn

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2019, 03:33:57 PM »

You know Flynn, being generally and genuinely hated does not mean you need to hate in return.

Have you considered a DIY lobotomy? A visit to B&Q and a little courage on your part will see all of your problems solved. I hear tell that lassies in a vegetative state in a nursing home, can still have all of their physical needs met.

More action than you could ever imagine. One of the major benefits of living off a saline drip is massive weight loss apparently.

A win-win for you.

So obviously yUor stay in the hospital doesn't have anything to do with yUor cognitive abilities, because yUo're just as fucking stupid as ever.

YUo know yUo are allowed to die in a hospital, yUo know that right? Just sayin, if yUo didn't know.

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Personal Text goes here
    • Show only replies by Captain Caveman
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2019, 03:42:02 PM »

A win-win for you.

Morphine drips make you more readable...  :dontknow:

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2019, 03:50:29 PM »
Oh honey.....I know that struggle! That sucks. I hate typing from tablets.

My laptop has a "tablet" form, I cannot even bother with that.

Can I ask what was going on, what kind of surgery you had?  Are you comfortable? You got some help and support over there? 

You dont have to answer anything you arent comfortable with.

I will keep you in my....good thoughts and vibes to a certain, Higher Power ♡

All far too embarrassing for a Scotsman. But I did require surgery on Thursday. I never thought I could imagine saying this, but was never happier posting to this shite site.

You were going to say 'prayers' there weren't you?

I come at things in a different way to you, but I do believe in the cold hardhearted reality of science.If the universe is infinite it is a categorical fact that I exist mathematically in the same format in a different geography of space and time. And that God  will indeed exist...and all that can happen will happen.

So your prayers are genuinely welcome bonnie lass.

Moonpie

« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2019, 04:02:46 PM »
All far too embarrassing for a Scotsman. But I did require surgery on Thursday. I never thought I could imagine saying this, but was never happier posting to this shite site.

I come at things in a different way to you, but I do believe in the cold hardhearted reality of science.If the universe is infinite it is a categorical fact that I exist mathematically in the same format in a different geography of space and time. And that God  will indeed exist...and all that can happen will happen.

Come at ways different?? Well what shall we say to that then?  May the presence of Mother Earth be kind to you and sending you positive vibes across the globe.

No really... wishing you the best and a speedy recovery. 

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Rennel_Feldswipe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +13693 / -2285
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2019, 04:03:09 PM »

Fucking Scots ... godspeed to you.
HaddingGurkMacGuinteyAtlasCollinsReggieEssentRennelFeldswipe

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2019, 04:03:19 PM »
Morphine drips make you more readable...  :dontknow:

I cracked a fat lame Freud. Nothing to be proud of.

Flynn could be 300lbs of bio-ooze, it matters not a jot. A cheap point to make my point.

Never really had any issue wiff Flynn.Confronting everyone is a decent flaming philosophy. I just wish she would honour herself by trying harder.

Dovey

« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2019, 04:07:03 PM »

A Scotsman, eh?

Here is a song to promote healing and happiness  :blowkiss:

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2019, 04:16:53 PM »
I luv drinking my fair share, and lying in the gutter.

You get an excellent view of the stars from the gutter.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6