Author Topic: Did yuO know...?  (Read 2965 times)

Flynn

Did yuO know...?
« on: July 16, 2019, 03:22:30 AM »
It has recently come to my attention that some posters here are using this forum, as their own personal dating site. With that being said, let me give some examples on why this is a bad idea:

Example 1). Dovey has anal intercourse with Biggie Smiles (to this day it's a mystery who actually got ass-fucked, the Vegas betting line is that it was Biggie as the 4-1 favorite).

Example 2). Dovey butt-fucked King Martini, that's a fact.

Summation: So by proxy, both King Martini and Biggie Smiles have fucked each other, the confusion lies as to whose butthole was used.

Example 1). Flea has sexual intercourse with Sum Cun't over 5,734 times. She aquires his STD, and bears him a child with a head shaped like a Watermelon.They name the child, Caskur.

Example 2). Flea gets anally violated by Freud, Freud now has mutated STD.

Example 3). Freud puts his small pecker in Feral (it's important to note that this is the first time Freuds penis has been in a vagina, instead of a dead chicken carcass; or BENzos mouth). Now, Feral has mutated STD to the 5th power.

Summation: For people claiming not to be homos, there's sure alot of STD swapping and anal games. So for the record we have Freud through 5 degrees of seperation, also having sexual relations with Sum Cun't. Like that was a huge surprise after the whole "Couch" business came to light. Though, I bet Jeffery Epstein would be proud.

Biggie Smiles------
+                               Biggie Smiles 
Dovey-------------------
                                                             Biggie Smiles fucks King Martini or vice versa
King Martini----------
+                                King Martini
Dovey--------------------
« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 02:10:07 PM by Flynn »
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Personal Text goes here
    • Show only replies by Captain Caveman
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
Re: Did yuO know...?
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2019, 04:30:14 AM »
 :dontknow:

No idea how what anything Flynn has just said is grounded in logic, reality, and Engrish!!!!

Freud
- no yuO! Stick shift jockey!!!!  :laughinatu:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

The Queen Bee

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2019, 06:30:52 AM »
Flynn, edit out sum cunt, please. That’s character defamation

Thank you

Dovey

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2019, 07:03:48 AM »
 This thread is awesome  :biglaugha: :biglaugha:

He/she/it even tried to make a diagram  :biglaugha:

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Personal Text goes here
    • Show only replies by Captain Caveman
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2019, 07:27:39 AM »

More like tried to put it in his tilapia sleeved diaphragm... 

https://metro.co.uk/2019/05/16/trans-woman-vagina-made-fish-says-finally-feels-like-real-woman-9561298/

Dovey

Offline Joe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Joe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1939 / -1484
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2019, 08:16:52 AM »

At least for this portion of whomever shares this account, That post was written by a guy, not a woman.

Flynn

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2019, 01:03:39 PM »

Yes. I thought that posting a "diagram", would help those like yUoRself that have a reading impairment.

Flynn

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2019, 01:05:56 PM »
:dontknow:

No idea how what anything Flynn has just said is grounded in logic, reality, and Engrish!!!!

Freud
- no yuO! Stick shift jockey!!!!  :laughinatu:

Of course not Freud, my post doesn't have enough, "cock", "balls", and "semen" references for yUor liking.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 01:21:27 PM by Flynn »

Offline Lemon

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Lemon
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +80 / -67
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2019, 01:06:28 PM »
It has recently come to my attention that some posters here are using this forum, as their own personal dating site. With that being said, let me give some examples on why this is a bad idea:

Example 1). Dovey has anal intercourse with Biggie Smiles (to this day it's a mystery who actually got ass-fucked, the Vegas betting line is that it was Biggie as the 4-1 favorite).

Example 2). Dovey butt-fucked King Martini, that's a fact.

Summation: So by proxy, both King Martini and Biggie Smiles have fucked each other, the confusion lies as to whose butthole was used.

Example 1). Flea has sexual intercourse with Sum Cun't. She aquires his STD.

Example 2). Flea gets anally violated by Freud, Freud now has mutated STD.

Example 3). Freud puts his small pecker in Feral (it's important to note that this the first time Freuds penis has been in a vagina, instead of a dead chicken carcass; or BENzos mouth). Now, Feral has mutated STD to the 5th power.

Summation: For people claiming not to be homos, there's sure alot of STD swapping and anal games. So for the record we have Freud through 5 degrees of seperation, also having sexual relations with Sum Cun't. Like that was a huge surprise after the whole "Couch" business came to light. Though, I bet Jeffery Epstein would be proud.

Biggie Smiles------
+                               Biggie Smiles 
Dovey-------------------
                                                             Biggie Smiles fucks King Martini or vice versa
King Martini----------
+                                King Martini
Dovey--------------------

After seeing the layout here, my brother Levon demanded to be put into the queue to butt fuck his way up this pyramid dream scheme.  Please give him the pleasure.

Flynn

« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2019, 01:09:24 PM »
At least for this portion of whomever shares this account, That post was written by a guy, not a woman.

Why are yUo so fucking worried what sex I am? Let's make this simple so that yUor paper thin mind can comprehend this:

If I were a guy OR a gal, the answer would still be a resounding "no" in regards to sodomizing yUo with a metal spatula. No matter how much yUo post hump me.

Flynn

« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2019, 01:11:43 PM »
After seeing the layout here, my brother Levon demanded to be put into the queue to butt fuck his way up this pyramid dream scheme.  Please give him the pleasure.

So tell "him" to start with yUo.

Dovey

« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2019, 01:22:41 PM »
Yes. I thought that posting a "diagram", would help those like yUoRself that have a reading impairment.

Lol I think these posts are helping you way more than me.  I'm good over here.

It's you with all that sexual frustration and focus on Martinis schlong and who I'm fucking that is concerning.

Maybe try Plenty of Fish. You wont have to make charts or anything and there are plenty of desperate people there.

:biglaugha:

The Queen Bee

« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2019, 01:36:54 PM »
Don’t ignore me, Flynn. Go back and edit that cunt shit right now !

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by H.C.Trouble
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1704 / -114
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2019, 01:45:02 PM »
When I have sex, ALL THE TIME,  on Sunday and Monday  ... I don't worry about who is fucking who in the SG comments section on a Tuesday.

My fat wife made me type this.

Flynn

« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2019, 01:53:32 PM »
Lol I think these posts are helping you way more than me.  I'm good over here.

It's you with all that sexual frustration and focus on Martinis schlong and who I'm fucking that is concerning.

Maybe try Plenty of Fish. You wont have to make charts or anything and there are plenty of desperate people there.

:biglaugha:

Again, this coming from the slut with droopy tits and whose forehead is now considered a National Park?

Really, yUo mean to tell me yUo like me using yUor face as my own personal waste recepticle?

Too fucking funny.

Dovey

« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2019, 01:54:47 PM »
Again, this coming from the slut with droopy tits and whose forehead is now considered a National Park?

Really, yUo mean to tell me yUo like me using yUor face as my own personal waste recepticle?

Too fucking funny.

A slut with "droopy tits" and a big forehead who is getting laid more than you.

Just saying  :laughinatu:

You are a fucking moron, Flyn. Truly.

Keep trying, though!

Flynn

« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2019, 01:56:50 PM »
When I have diseased sex, ALL THE TIME,  on Sunday for 3 seconds and Monday for 4 seconds ... I don't worry about who is fucking who in the SG comments section on a Tuesday, because that's when I take all cummers.

Dovey made me type this.

Diseased Fleshlights (the Dovey model #6969 in particular) don't fucking count dickhead.

Flynn

« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2019, 01:58:56 PM »
A slut with "droopy tits" and a big forehead who is getting laid more than you.

Just saying  :laughinatu:

You are a fucking moron, Flyn. Truly.

Keep trying, though!

So now yUo admit to being a slut, that thinks having sexual relations with 36 men/women/animals in a week is something to brag about?

Dovey

« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2019, 02:09:56 PM »
 Perspective Flyn, perspective.

I could have sex twice a year and by your standards of never, I'd be a slut.

Sure, call me a slut idgaf.  :dontknow: I'm 38 years old, I'll fuck whoever I want whenever I want and too bad if you feel invested in it.

Animals?  Wtf, Flyn?  What kinda sick fuck even brings that up.

Gross.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6