"Pro lifers dont care about born children!!" Eh Lotus?

Guest · 1151

Dovey

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/abby-johnson-border-asylum-humanitarian-respite-center-catholic-charities-mcallentexas

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/humanity-before-birth-and-beyond-the-border-how-a-pro-life-group-is-helping-migrants

This now can be added to that long list I shared a while ago to address the false claim that pro lifers do not care about or help any born people.

Firstly, being against and fighting against the legalized brutal killing of human beings doesnt actually require humanitarian effort.  We dont believe poverty is a reason to kill another human.

It's not legal to kill born humans, if it were yeah we would fight that.  Just like we fight the abortion extremism that allows babies born alive after botched abortion to be killed or left to die.

But the truth is, there are thousands of pro life outreaches, programs, resources that indeed aid women and children in crisis.  Anyone who says otherwise is exposing their own apathy.

Because if YOU were out there helping you would know about all the available resources. Instead, abortion advocates would rather become increasingly violent and hostile. Smearing and attacking the pro life crisis centers they do know about.

So what's the excuse here for the pro aborts who are busy using the downtrodden as an argument for killing but not ever lifting a finger to help?  Clinic death scort volunteering is about all you guys are willing to do.

What exactly are any of you lefties doing for the people at the border you use as human political ammo?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Percy Shelley

• View Profile
  • Rated: +103 / -471
Reply #1 on: July 17, 2019, 10:14:12 PM
The only fucking reason you want them born is for the chipper shredder of war

you keep them fuking poor so they have to join to do the fighting you won't do

Catholic charities my ass - would they be ones that ripped newborns from their mothers arms in Australia?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Lemon

• View Profile
  • Rated: +80 / -67
Reply #2 on: July 17, 2019, 10:35:52 PM
Not this shit again.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Smile
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
Reply #3 on: July 17, 2019, 10:40:38 PM

Catholic charities my ass - would they be ones that ripped newborns from their mothers arms in Australia?
Get therapy

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• View Profile
  • Rated: +13693 / -2285
Reply #4 on: July 17, 2019, 10:42:17 PM

Gods!  Have you been in a state of arrested development since the 60s? 

"The only fucking reason you want them born is for the chipper shredder of war."

Yo!  Full Metal Jacket bigtime Peter Fonda old school leftie-ism there!

"you keep them fuking poor so they have to join to do the fighting you won't do ..."

Seriously, pussy, do you have one of those "Easy Rider" motorcycle helmets in your American Pickers collection?

HaddingGurkMacGuinteyAtlasCollinsReggieEssentRennelFeldswipe

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Personal Text goes here
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
Reply #5 on: July 18, 2019, 02:59:54 AM

You're full of shit and could easily be describing the Left's intended border and immigration policy instead of the abortion topic...

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
Reply #6 on: July 18, 2019, 05:20:47 AM

This is totally true.  War and other low wage jobs.  The only reasons powerful CONs are anti-abortion.

PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Personal Text goes here
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
Reply #7 on: July 18, 2019, 05:33:07 AM
You're full of shit too...

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
Reply #8 on: July 18, 2019, 05:34:06 AM
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/abby-johnson-border-asylum-humanitarian-respite-center-catholic-charities-mcallentexas

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/humanity-before-birth-and-beyond-the-border-how-a-pro-life-group-is-helping-migrants

This now can be added to that long list I shared a while ago to address the false claim that pro lifers do not care about or help any born people.

Firstly, being against and fighting against the legalized brutal killing of human beings doesnt actually require humanitarian effort.  We dont believe poverty is a reason to kill another human.

It's not legal to kill born humans, if it were yeah we would fight that.  Just like we fight the abortion extremism that allows babies born alive after botched abortion to be killed or left to die.

But the truth is, there are thousands of pro life outreaches, programs, resources that indeed aid women and children in crisis.  Anyone who says otherwise is exposing their own apathy.

Because if YOU were out there helping you would know about all the available resources. Instead, abortion advocates would rather become increasingly violent and hostile. Smearing and attacking the pro life crisis centers they do know about.

So what's the excuse here for the pro aborts who are busy using the downtrodden as an argument for killing but not ever lifting a finger to help?  Clinic death scort volunteering is about all you guys are willing to do.

What exactly are any of you lefties doing for the people at the border you use as human political ammo?

Fox News and Washington Examiner?  Shitty sources, didn't read (ss;dr).

PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Dovey

Reply #9 on: July 18, 2019, 06:10:41 AM
Fox News and Washington Examiner?  Shitty sources, didn't read (ss;dr).

What source will you read?

Or are you gonna pretend this didnt happen?

Dovey

Reply #10 on: July 18, 2019, 06:17:02 AM

The thing is, you have no idea how brainwashed and fucked up you sound.

Everything is about blue vs red, eh? Fuck human rights! Kill them in brutal procedures before the opposing party can oil the war machine!

Because that's a sane view totally rooted in reality   :coffee_beans:

How many times have you looked at the woman you said you loved, and said...."honey, we gotta get rid of it"?

Fucking pig.

Offline Percy Shelley

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: July 18, 2019, 08:24:59 AM
Female crotch is none of your fucking business - how hard is that to grasp?

Dovey

Reply #12 on: July 18, 2019, 08:36:38 AM
Female crotch is none of your fucking business - how hard is that to grasp?

No one is talking about "female crotch"

And how fucking disgusting that some pig man thinks he can degrade women like that so he can dump a load and drop her off at a clinic.

What's the pro abort tag line? "No uterus, no opinion"?

Get outta here with your woman hating dark age level ignorance. If you think my mother had a right to have me burned or dismembered and chucked in a waste bin dont you ficking DARE speak for me or any womans "female crotch".

When you are educated and respectful enough to not reduce women to "female crotches" or demonstrate such a gross, ignorant disregard for human life, I'll take you seriously.

Until then dont let me catch you on any fucking socail justice high horse preaching about shit. You are just a stupid human rights hypocrite standing on a platform of shredded human remains and shattered women. No one aborts "female crotch" you stupid motherfucker. How hard is THAT to grasp? Apparently real fucking hard if you are a bro abort pig.

So fuck you, you rape enabling  brutality supporting piece of politically brainwashed shit. You have no fucking business degrading every woman is post abortive or has suffered a miscarriage/stillbirth. That's exactly what pigs like you are doing when you open your dumb entitled yaps and say shit "deeerrr female crotch".  You deserve your testicles violently removed.  You arent using them anyway.

Clear enough?

Grasping that, bitch?

« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 08:51:47 AM by Dovey »

Offline Percy Shelley

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: July 18, 2019, 09:09:17 AM
I see DSM-V needs a new chapter

Dovey

Reply #14 on: July 18, 2019, 09:21:30 AM
I see DSM-V needs a new chapter

Hey dipshit

Did I give birth to my own female fucking crotch 4 times, you dumb piece of fucking shit?

Did I?

I'm gonna fucking stalk you on this board and EVERY time you try to shame your political opposition I'm gonna be right there to remind you what a stupid, hypocritical piece of fucking dumb shit you are.

Feel free to cry about how crazy I am. I'll just send you pictures of shredded "female crotches".

You'll want to call the fucking cops and Huffington post by the time I'm done with your pig ass.

Go suck Elizabeth's Warren's dick.

I call idiot sell out "feminists" like Scrotus fake advocates because they let men like YOU speak.

Dovey

Reply #15 on: July 18, 2019, 09:30:54 AM
 Like, not only does being "pro choice" require a total lack of education, rejection of facts, gross entitlement and sociopathic levels of dodging personal responsibility...

But these are the disgusting piece of shit Male representatives for that fucking mess.

Good job, femnazis.  Better stop trashing our strong men who see women and children as human beings.

Offline Percy Shelley

• View Profile
Reply #16 on: July 18, 2019, 09:31:15 AM
Personal attacks is all you have - shoddy upbringing

Dovey

Reply #17 on: July 18, 2019, 09:34:54 AM
Personal attacks is all you have - shoddy upbringing

No, you fucking pig, it isnt "all I have"

It's just all a shitbag who reduces such a serious human rights issue to "deeerrr female crotch" fucking deserves.

You deserve mockery and shame for your gross disregard of women and human life.

Maybe if you had any sort of intelligent argument, youd be getting more.

But as it stands I'd rather nail gun your fucking bro abort dick-clit to the middle of 1-94 because you are everything fucking wrong with our culture.

How hard is that to grasp?

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Smile
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
Reply #18 on: July 18, 2019, 11:18:56 AM
This is totally true.  War and other low wage jobs.  The only reasons powerful CONs are anti-abortion.
YOu're a fucking tinfoil hat wearing moron  :crampe: :crampe: :crampe:

Offline Percy Shelley

• View Profile
Reply #19 on: July 18, 2019, 11:19:52 AM
I don't know how to get deep heat off a clit

yer jus gona have to wait it out

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6