Could Joe have done a better job

Biggie Smiles · 2597

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +12204 / -5007
Reply #120 on: March 26, 2020, 11:02:01 PM
send all the gays your dick pic. they will die laughing.

No faggit, you cant have any dic pics from me.

Hmmm, why is it a known FACT that faggits (yuo) are into little boys BTW?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Personal Text goes here
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
Reply #121 on: March 26, 2020, 11:26:11 PM
being able to talk fluently and without difficulty while Trump's cock is slamming the back of your throat is a testament to your skills, freud.  nice hoop earrings, they go great with your tiny t shirt that says "princess"

Ok, Near Boomer...
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline deport_liberals

• Trogz
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +5119 / -3254
Reply #122 on: March 27, 2020, 11:21:46 AM
According to Reade, Biden pressed her up against a wall and digitally penetrated her without her consent. “It happened all at once, and then… his hands were on me and underneath my clothes,” she says. She also remembers him asking “do you want to go somewhere else?” and then, when she had pulled away, “Come on, man, I heard you liked me.” Reade says that “everything shattered” in that moment and his claim that he thought she liked him made her feel like she had “done this” somehow. “I looked up to him, he was my father’s age. He was this champion of women’s rights in my eyes,” she says. “I wanted to be a senator; I didn’t want to sleep with one.”

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• View Profile
  • Rated: +13693 / -2285
Reply #123 on: March 27, 2020, 12:58:22 PM
According to Reade, Biden pressed her up against a wall and digitally penetrated her without her consent. “It happened all at once, and then… his hands were on me and underneath my clothes,” she says. She also remembers him asking “do you want to go somewhere else?” and then, when she had pulled away, “Come on, man, I heard you liked me.” Reade says that “everything shattered” in that moment and his claim that he thought she liked him made her feel like she had “done this” somehow. “I looked up to him, he was my father’s age. He was this champion of women’s rights in my eyes,” she says. “I wanted to be a senator; I didn’t want to sleep with one.”

I believe her!

HaddingGurkMacGuinteyAtlasCollinsReggieEssentRennelFeldswipe

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Smile
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
Reply #124 on: March 27, 2020, 01:17:52 PM
I believe her!
I’m beginning to warm up to the idea of believing all women

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
Reply #125 on: March 27, 2020, 01:19:30 PM

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• View Profile
Reply #126 on: March 27, 2020, 01:20:15 PM

It sounds totally believable to me.  I'll bet Old Joe was smelling his finger all day after that.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Smile
    • View Profile
Reply #127 on: March 27, 2020, 01:21:41 PM
It sounds totally believable to me.  I'll bet Old Joe was smelling his finger all day after that.
oh yeah

Bet he made his sisterwife smell it too

Offline deport_liberals

• Trogz
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +5119 / -3254
Reply #128 on: March 27, 2020, 01:32:40 PM

It's exactly how he talks so that is a clear sign of her credibility. 

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Smile
    • View Profile
Reply #129 on: March 27, 2020, 01:36:41 PM
It's exactly how he talks so that is a clear sign of her credibility.

Yep.

I believe her all the way.

When's the lynching start? I call dibbs on the hooks

Offline Garraty_47

• Loquacious AF
  • Powered By Coffee
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1790 / -680
Reply #130 on: March 27, 2020, 03:46:30 PM
When's the lynching start?

There won't be one.
The #MeToo-associated support resource (Times Up Legal Defense Fund?) that Ms. Reade contacted about this incident told her there was nothing they could do because Biden is running for federal office and going after him might "jeopardize our non-profit status" which is complete bullshit and goes against the very reason for their existence.

The managing director of Times Up's PR firm is Anita Dunn, who is also the top adviser to Biden’s 2020 campaign.

Just a coincidence I'm sure.

Nothing to see here. Move along.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Smile
    • View Profile
Reply #131 on: March 27, 2020, 03:55:31 PM
There won't be one.
The #MeToo-associated support resource (Times Up Legal Defense Fund?) that Ms. Reade contacted about this incident told her there was nothing they could do because Biden is running for federal office and going after him might "jeopardize our non-profit status" which is complete bullshit and goes against the very reason for their existence.

The managing director of Times Up's PR firm is Anita Dunn, who is also the top adviser to Biden’s 2020 campaign.

Just a coincidence I'm sure.

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Good to see democrats being democrats.  :thumbup2:

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• View Profile
Reply #132 on: March 27, 2020, 04:28:09 PM

I must be so nice to be a Democrat and have all of your gaffs, mistakes and outright criminality covered for you.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Smile
    • View Profile
Reply #133 on: March 27, 2020, 04:29:40 PM
I must be so nice to be a Democrat and have all of your gaffs, mistakes and outright criminality covered for you.

I know right?

But I have way too much personal integrity to align myself with such filth

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
Reply #134 on: March 27, 2020, 05:02:52 PM

Offline ppu-prof_Ki

• ppu-prof_KiET
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -0
Reply #135 on: February 28, 2024, 03:56:33 PM
Наша команда квалифицированных мастеров приготовлена предложить вам современные методы, которые не только обеспечивают устойчивую покров от мороза, но и подарят вашему жилищу модный вид.
Мы деятельны с последними компонентами, подтверждая прочный продолжительность эксплуатации и прекрасные итоги. Изоляция наружных стен – это не только экономия ресурсов на прогреве, но и забота о экологии. Экологичные подходы, какие мы применяем, способствуют не только жилищу, но и сохранению природных ресурсов.
Самое первоочередное: Стоимость утепления стен снаружи за 1 у нас открывается всего от 1250 рублей за м²! Это бюджетное решение, которое превратит ваш домашний уголок в действительный тепловой район с минимальными издержками.
Наши произведения – это не исключительно изолирование, это образование площади, в где всякий деталь отражает ваш уникальный образ действия. Мы примем все твои просьбы, чтобы осуществить ваш дом еще еще более приятным и привлекательным.
Подробнее на http://www.ppu-prof.ru/
Не откладывайте заботу о своем доме на потом! Обращайтесь к исполнителям, и мы сделаем ваш дом не только уютнее, но и более элегантным. Заинтересовались? Подробнее о наших услугах вы можете узнать на портале. Добро пожаловать в пределы комфорта и качества.

Заказывайте утепления фасада москва у команды профессионалов с 15 летним опытом!

Online Seo-Ul-Raw

• Seo-Ul-RawHK
    • View Profile
Reply #136 on: Today at 06:26:04 AM
Мы коллектив SEO-экспертов, занимающихся увеличением посещаемости и рейтинга вашего сайта в поисковых системах.
Наша команда достигли значительных результатов и предлагаем вам воспользоваться нашим опытом и знаниями.
Какие преимущества вы получите:
заказать seo оптимизация
• Анализ всех аспектов вашего сайта и разработка уникальной стратегии продвижения.
• Повышение эффективности контента и технических аспектов вашего сайта.
• Ежемесячный мониторинг и анализ данных для постоянного совершенствования вашего онлайн-присутствия.
Подробнее https://seo-prodvizhenie-ulyanovsk1.ru/
У наших клиентов уже есть результаты: увеличение посещаемости, улучшение рейтинга в поисковых системах и, конечно, рост бизнеса. Мы можем предоставить вам бесплатную консультацию, для обсуждения ваших требований и разработки стратегии продвижения, соответствующей вашим целям и бюджету.
Не упустите возможность увеличить прибыль вашего бизнеса в онлайн-мире. Обращайтесь к нам уже сегодня.

Для продвижения сайта заходи на сайт https://seo-prodvizhenie-ulyanovsk1.ru/ | абонентское продвижение сайта

Online Seo-Ul-Raw

• Seo-Ul-RawHK
    • View Profile
Reply #137 on: Today at 02:50:02 PM
Мы коллектив SEO-экспертов, занимающихся увеличением трафика и улучшением рейтинга вашего сайта в поисковых системах.
Наша команда постигли успехи в своей области и предоставим вам доступ к нашему опыту и навыкам.
Какие преимущества вы получите:
интернет продвижение сайтов яндекс
• Исчерпывающая оценка вашего сайта и разработка индивидуальной стратегии продвижения.
• Оптимизация контента и технических параметров вашего сайта для лучших результатов.
• Регулярное отслеживание и анализ результатов, с целью постоянного улучшения вашего онлайн-присутствия.
Подробнее https://seo-prodvizhenie-ulyanovsk1.ru/
Многие наши клиенты отмечают улучшения: увеличение трафика, улучшение позиций в поисковых системах и, конечно же, рост прибыли. У нас вы можете получить бесплатную консультацию, для обсуждения ваших потребностей и разработки стратегии продвижения, соответствующей вашим целям и бюджету.
Не упустите шанс улучшить свои результаты в интернете. Свяжитесь с нами уже сегодня.

Для продвижения сайта заходи на сайт https://seo-prodvizhenie-ulyanovsk1.ru/ | абонентское продвижение сайта

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6