Author Topic: New Rules. Take note.  (Read 6380 times)

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
New Rules. Take note.
« on: July 19, 2019, 02:10:15 PM »
New rules.

Here they are. When there is a thread in the political section discussing a particular happening you are to try and keep your comments limited to on topic replies which are at a very minimum loosely germane to at least one facet of the discussion. Of course, it is understood that through the natural discourse the subject may gravitate to off topic discussions due to ancillary talking points birthed out of loosely related facts to the original theme.

However, it will no longer be tolerated for spamming fuckwits to come along and change the spirit of every thread with their rabid trump hating memes. You will not be allowed to unload the same redundant individual hating garbage in every last thread like this was your personal toilet.  Those days are now over.

We've been pretty lax and understanding while attempting to uphold the tenets of free speech. But when I can go to a liberal forum and be banned on site for saying "Trump wore a nice tie" I'll be fucking dammed if I'm going to let you litter this forum with relentless off topic garbage designed to do nothing but hate trump   

From this point forward If the tread is about AOC memes and you begin posting Trump memes they will be deleted. And vise versa. If one of you liberal leaning spastics wishes to start a thread littered with every derogatory Trump meme you can get your greasy little sausage nubs on have it. If a con comes along and posts an AOC meme as a reply to that thread their shit will be deleted too.

Take note.

My patience in this regard has grown thin. You saw what just happened to MacGuffin. I'd hate for any of you to suffer the same fate.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
Re: New Rules. Take note.
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2019, 04:51:15 PM »
I am shaking in my cowboy boots - fucking wackjob

Seems you are. Or you'd be spamming the threads with stupid memes too you chest thumping degenerate sissyboy
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike x 1    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | -1 Post Total)

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2019, 05:06:16 PM »
It's for white libtards own good. Taking their memes away is done foe the same reason a parent takes the training wheels off of their child's bicycle.
It's shit content when used over and over and over again in every thread. Especially when the theme of the meme has nothing to do with the spirit of the thread.

And if toon bags like loserbud or Percy dildo here think I give the slightest fuck how they feel about that they are sorely mistaken.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike x 1    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | -1 Post Total)

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2019, 05:14:59 PM »
I'm gonna enjoy the tears this whole situation is going to bring.

I can see that already
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2019, 02:39:35 PM »
So, I'm waiting to see you delete your own anti-AOC is shit.
is my “aoc shit” hijacking every thread or confined to the thread I authored you dyslexic fucking moron?

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2019, 04:04:19 PM »
After only just reading this thread I take it that’s why the resident SJW brigade consisting of Princess Peaches, Anus Bud, Poarkahontas and CuckMuffin appear to be missing, oh what a terrible loss to the board it is for that bunch of libturds to have flounced off with their soy lattes and orange man bad t shirts.
CockMuffin was tossed in the dumpster courtesy of yours truly for incessant meme spamming and what an epic meltdown he, peaches and a few of these other fucktards from CindysbeenSulking.com have been having over it.

Even Oak has managed to paint a big X on her back over this matter. Which is scary, cause now the helicopter pilots might get confused.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2019, 04:29:16 PM »
Dats a devastating loss to any board - it's the endtimes fer this one
That's no "devastating loss" you fucking bowling pin with the lipstick painted sad face.

Those grumpy geriatrics couldn't hold a board together filled with other geriatrics if they promised they could predict every bingo number from here into the next century. Get a grip. You're hardly even coherent on your best days. 

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2019, 05:07:07 PM »
“O! beware, my lord, of jealousy; it is the green-eyed monster which doth mock the meat it feeds on.”
Oh look, a wheelchair philosopher is in our midst

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2019, 11:50:40 PM »
Without the CBT crowd over here, there would have been nothing but "Remember when Freud did this," and "Remember when Martini did that" and "Caskur is ________ [fill in the blank]" and "Wow, Blue Cashew sucks" going on here.  We have added some spice to this place.  Don't be such an ill-tempered twat ALL the damn time, Biggie Simpers.
YOu and Oak are the only decent posters

Teh neutered gimp water-boys can stay home.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2019, 05:45:47 PM »
Hate to say it, but my little Lotus clit bud has a point here -- but Biggie has a point too, Lotus.  You and Oak ARE the best poasters from that lot.  I'll throw a crumb to Peachy and admit to enjoying engaging with the geriatric fucktard now and then, but the rest of the CBT crew is as low rent as the owner of the place.
indeed. 100%.  Which is why none of those three have been fucked with.

Even that goon Percy is a better quality of poster than that low buget spammer i tossed back into the garbage 

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2019, 11:02:57 AM »
Lol.  The meme maggot just got dumped over at the BC
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6