Biggie Smiles · 6395

Offline Percy Shelley

• View Profile
  • Rated: +103 / -471
on: July 19, 2019, 04:42:57 PM
I am shaking in my cowboy boots - fucking wackjob

getting rid of great posters

dats fuckng genius
  • Fucking idiot    Like x 1    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Offline Percy Shelley

• View Profile
Reply #1 on: July 23, 2019, 02:21:10 PM
Figured out how to get the deep heat off the clit?

Can you explain that now?

It's called a tongue - an hour a day for 24 years and I will reach the goal of licking and sucking clit a year of my life
  • Fucking idiot    Like x 1    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Offline Percy Shelley

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: July 23, 2019, 02:41:15 PM
Are you paid for this?  How many women get this service from you?

Pay - I wish - you know feast or famine

it's the famine time now

Offline Percy Shelley

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: July 23, 2019, 03:26:03 PM
After only just reading this thread I take it that’s why the resident SJW brigade consisting of Princess Peaches, Anus Bud, Poarkahontas and CuckMuffin appear to be missing, oh what a terrible loss to the board it is for that bunch of libturds to have flounced off with their soy lattes and orange man bad t shirts.

Dats a devastating loss to any board - it's the endtimes fer this one
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Percy Shelley

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: July 23, 2019, 04:56:58 PM
That's no "devastating loss" you fucking bowling pin with the lipstick painted sad face.

Those grumpy geriatrics couldn't hold a board together filled with other geriatrics if they promised they could predict every bingo number from here into the next century. Get a grip. You're hardly even coherent on your best days.

“O! beware, my lord, of jealousy; it is the green-eyed monster which doth mock the meat it feeds on.”
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6