New Rules. Take note.

Biggie Smiles · 6396

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
on: July 23, 2019, 12:22:44 PM
New rules.

Here they are. When there is a thread in the political section discussing a particular happening you are to try and keep your comments limited to on topic replies which are at a very minimum loosely germane to at least one facet of the discussion. Of course, it is understood that through the natural discourse the subject may gravitate to off topic discussions due to ancillary talking points birthed out of loosely related facts to the original theme.

However, it will no longer be tolerated for spamming fuckwits to come along and change the spirit of every thread with their rabid trump hating memes. You will not be allowed to unload the same redundant individual hating garbage in every last thread like this was your personal toilet.  Those days are now over.

We've been pretty lax and understanding while attempting to uphold the tenets of free speech. But when I can go to a liberal forum and be banned on site for saying "Trump wore a nice tie" I'll be fucking dammed if I'm going to let you litter this forum with relentless off topic garbage designed to do nothing but hate trump   

From this point forward If the tread is about AOC memes and you begin posting Trump memes they will be deleted. And vise versa. If one of you liberal leaning spastics wishes to start a thread littered with every derogatory Trump meme you can get your greasy little sausage nubs on have it. If a con comes along and posts an AOC meme as a reply to that thread their shit will be deleted too.

Take note.

My patience in this regard has grown thin. You saw what just happened to MacGuffin. I'd hate for any of you to suffer the same fate.

So, I'm waiting to see you delete your own anti-AOC shit.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: July 23, 2019, 11:40:51 PM
is my “aoc shit” hijacking every thread or confined to the thread I authored you dyslexic fucking moron?

Is that an actual claim that you only posted anti-AOC crap in the one thread?  Mmmmkaaay...
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: July 23, 2019, 11:45:52 PM
CockMuffin was tossed in the dumpster courtesy of yours truly for incessant meme spamming and what an epic meltdown he, peaches and a few of these other fucktards from CindysbeenSulking.com have been having over it.

Even Oak has managed to paint a big X on her back over this matter. Which is scary, cause now the helicopter pilots might get confused.

Without the CBT crowd over here, there would have been nothing but "Remember when Freud did this," and "Remember when Martini did that" and "Caskur is ________ [fill in the blank]" and "Wow, Blue Cashew sucks" going on here.  We have added some spice to this place.  Don't be such an ill-tempered twat ALL the damn time, Biggie Simpers.

PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: July 24, 2019, 01:38:06 AM
Hate to say it, but my little Lotus clit bud has a point here -- but Biggie has a point too, Lotus.  You and Oak ARE the best poasters from that lot.  I'll throw a crumb to Peachy and admit to enjoying engaging with the geriatric fucktard now and then, but the rest of the CBT crew is as low rent as the owner of the place.

Oh, lord.  Thumbs up, but then thumbs down.  So, nothin.

PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: July 28, 2019, 02:26:12 AM
You are delusional. Most of you Brits are not Ashkenazi or Jewish and you know it. The BBC has a lot to do with it, just like the CBC in Canada.

What you guys should have done was give all six plus million Hong Kong residents British citizenship before the handover in 97. In Canada, those HK fucks vote something like 85 per cent Tory. They don't fill the prisons with pimps and nickle and dime drug dealers. They don't require methadone treatments. They hate illegal immigration. And they have too much fucking pride to be seen on the dole. A positive role model for your fellow slacker British  progs.

Sikh Indians are another conservative hard working immigrant group that would be a net benefit for Britain.

Britain, especialy Scotland is a progtard paradise. Shen Li is right, progtardation is a home grown West European disease.

Nice. I will visit Scotland.

PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: August 04, 2019, 08:37:07 AM
Lol.  The meme maggot just got dumped over at the BC

You are so righteous!  It must be awesome to be you!

PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6